• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi: Impeachment is 'divisive' but colleague's coarse language no worse than Trump's

OK, cite the (many?) threads that have you started condemning Trump's "unbecoming" language and abrasive style? Crickets...

That's BS...You sound like a liberal saying people have no right to speak on an issue unless their credentials meet your approval...Frankly I don't care if you approve or not.

If that makes you feel better then sure....Look, in posting this, and knowing Trump's past, I knew exactly what I was in for from liberals in here...But, in all seriousness, is this the course we want to take?

Did a lack of civility in Trump cause you to ask for a correction in his course? Also....purely curious here...if I were to do a search of your posts, how likely would I be to find you laughing about something trump did that "triggered" liberals?

Wow!....Just take it in for a second....This is what we are headed for....Foul language, outright lying about intentions, overall divisive, and vitriolic behavior. And the new speaker condoning it by not curtailing it....Congratulations Democrats, this is what your new majority brings to our Congress....

Doesn't matter.

All this stuff...outlandish, disgusting rhetoric against Trump...nonsense bills being proposed...it just fuels the hate-Trump multimedia echo chamber. Pelosi welcomes it because it's a distraction to the REAL things she is doing, such as her new House rules, the upcoming committee investigations, etc.

Believe me, folks...this language is only going to get worse. Just imagine what's going to happen when Mueller gives his report to the DOJ. That's when all the stops will be pulled out.

(but Trump has an ace in the hole that cannot be dismissed)

Doesn't matter.

All this stuff...outlandish, disgusting rhetoric against Trump...nonsense bills being proposed...it just fuels the hate-Trump multimedia echo chamber. Pelosi welcomes it because it's a distraction to the REAL things she is doing, such as her new House rules, the upcoming committee investigations, etc.

Believe me, folks...this language is only going to get worse. Just imagine what's going to happen when Mueller gives his report to the DOJ. That's when all the stops will be pulled out.

(but Trump has an ace in the hole that cannot be dismissed)

Oh do tell?

If that makes you feel better then sure....Look, in posting this, and knowing Trump's past, I knew exactly what I was in for from liberals in here...But, in all seriousness, is this the course we want to take?

Back in April, Ted Nugent had this to say:

"Don't ask why. Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least.

So come to that realization. There are rabid coyotes running around, you don't wait till you see one to go get your gun, keep your gun handy. And every time you see one, shoot one."

This was your response:

If he were a liberal entertainer saying something outrageous you agreed with, you'd be all like, 'man, he's the greatest' but since he calls it like he sees it, and he's accurate in this case, you denigrate....But, you've already shown to be against the 2nd, and 10th amendments, now we can add the 1st to that....right comrade?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Do you consider yourself a credible messenger for talking about civility, jmac?

Wow!....Just take it in for a second....This is what we are headed for....Foul language, outright lying about intentions, overall divisive, and vitriolic behavior. And the new speaker condoning it by not curtailing it....Congratulations Democrats, this is what your new majority brings to our Congress....
That's Trump dude.

Oh do tell?

The Q-Anon crowd thinks Trump is about to drop the hammer on the Obama Deep State.

My cabbie told me all about it the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me exactly what atrocity by the president will not be condoned by conservatives so that same standard can be applied to democrats.

Kind of sounds like Trump.

One could, of course, easily get confused.

Oh do tell?

This is the podcast he was raving about. I think it's the preeminent wingnut water cooler.

Filling the Alex Jones void

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's BS...You sound like a liberal saying people have no right to speak on an issue unless their credentials meet your approval...Frankly I don't care if you approve or not.

That's the real problem. You should care, and you should self-correct.
When any system doesn't self-monitor and correct, it will run out of control at some point. That goes for manufacturing, medicine, even your own personal behavior, or the Republican electorate.

As noted, Democrats in this thread have corrected her.
As noted, Democratic Leadership in Congress HAS condemned what you wrote.

You've got nothing j-mac, because you're wrong.

What information would that be?

Don't worry about it. Trump will let you know when he decides the time is right.

Just be assured it won't happen until after Mueller gives his report to the DOJ.

Don't worry about it. Trump will let you know when he decides the time is right.

Just be assured it won't happen until after Mueller gives his report to the DOJ.

Holy ****ing bat**** insane conspiracy theories. Next thing we know, you will be questioning if Obama was really born in Kenya...

Holy ****ing bat**** insane conspiracy theories. Next thing we know, you will be questioning if Obama was really born in Kenya...

Sorry, it's not a conspiracy theory.

Maybe your Trump-hating media didn't tell you, but Trump has told you about it...twice.

Maybe your Trump-hating media didn't tell you, but Trump has told you about it...twice.

You mean like the conspiracy theory you pushed that the DNC was not hacked by Russia? So many to choose from.

Wait, wait. Trump said something, and you believed it? Come on, be serious.

Trump told me the reason the Soviets invaded Afghanistan was to get at terrorists too. I don't believe everything any politician says, and nothing without evidence.

It's so cute when the same liberals on here cried about the same thing.

DP liberals are some of the worst.

Trump set the bar, a bar BTW that YOU guys have excused for two years. Deal with the repercussions.

That's the problem. If anything, Trump saying it's true moves the needle FROM fact TO fiction. That's what history tells us. In the most generous interpretation, Trump saying it doesn't move the needle either way - it's as persuasive as my dog nodding his head yes or no, tells us nothing of interest.

I have no double standards here....In fact, while I will openly admit that Trump's language, and style is abrasive, and the language he uses at times, (though I don't think while in office) is unbecoming, and coarse, it is no excuse for others to be just as gutter prone....You and the other libs are in effect using the "Johnny did it too" excuse....Something I wouldn't accept from a 4 year old.

But then there's no reason to call out others then either, except hypocritically.

Of course, you did just describe the leader of the free world and if he's a low brow, course pig...that reflects on the entire country.

One person? WHo is rarely if ever heard from? And nearly everyone (Dem) interviewed didnt concur with her language.

WHile just casually dismissing the daily embarrassment and basement level "class" and outright lying of the leader of the country? :doh

Back
Top Bottom