• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oz - Fetterman debate tonight

“We are thrilled with John’s performance,” Fetterman’s campaign said in a statement shortly after the debate ended. “He did remarkably well tonight — especially when you consider that he’s still recovering from a stroke
and was working off of delayed captions filled with errors.”

Fetterman struggled in his debate against Oz with several gaffes and awkward pauses as he navigated the showdown with closed captioning. Fetterman's campaign said the closed captioning was "filled with errors," but Nexstar Media Group, which staged the debate, pushed back, saying the closed captioning system "functioned as expected."

Can anyone explain the Fetterman allure OTHER than the fact that uncle Fester has a D next to his name? He seems to be the kind of person that every prog hates...a rich spoiled kid of rich parents...born sitting on home plate but feted like he yacked a homer...never created a single job in his life, was gifted political positions and appointments...spent most of his political career getting handouts from his rich daddy...advocates for Libertarian policies and then backtracks on all his stated positions when he gets called out on them...

I mean...without rushing to Google to see what you are cheering wildly for, do you even know what his positions are?
I think it's the same as when Biden beat Trump. The vote is against the other guy. Oz is everything wrong with our politics. No political experience, big money, Trump acolyte. No thanks. I'll take a wounded Fetterman over an eager Trumpist any day.

I honestly dont think he can follow debate -close captioned or not. he was a train wreck.
he should never have put himself thru this- Pennsylvania will have a radical low performing senator
I agree, I'm not at all convinced he even understood the typed questions let alone had the ability to speak an answer. He apparently could do nothing more than repeat a couple lines he had practiced, which often had nothing to do with the topic. The great moderators tried to politely repeat clear and simple questions but, despite repeated kind and gentle attempts, they just kept getting the same nonsensical results. I think it's quite possible there is nothing more going on inside that brain than what is seen or heard by the listener.

“We are thrilled with John’s performance,” Fetterman’s campaign said in a statement shortly after the debate ended. “He did remarkably well tonight — especially when you consider that he’s still recovering from a stroke
and was working off of delayed captions filled with errors.”

Fetterman struggled in his debate against Oz with several gaffes and awkward pauses as he navigated the showdown with closed captioning. Fetterman's campaign said the closed captioning was "filled with errors," but Nexstar Media Group, which staged the debate, pushed back, saying the closed captioning system "functioned as expected."
The guy was a train wreck

I think it's the same as when Biden beat Trump. The vote is against the other guy. Oz is everything wrong with our politics. No political experience, big money, Trump acolyte. No thanks. I'll take a wounded Fetterman over an eager Trumpets anyway.
I get it...its a common leftist position...any steaming pile of shit...as long as it has a D next to its name.

I agree, I'm not at all convinced he even understood the typed questions let alone had the ability to speak an answer. He apparently could do nothing more than repeat a couple lines he had practiced, which often had nothing to do with the topic. The great moderators tried to politely repeat clear and simple questions but, despite repeated kind and gentle attempts, they just kept getting the same nonsensical results. I think it's quite possible there is nothing more going on inside that brain than what is seen or heard by the listener.
it couldn't get anymore "softball" the one time he was pinned down on his lies inability to reconcile his claims-
he went deer in the headlights
The other claims like he wasn't for socialized medicine -when he's said he was exposes he's a phony radical

I get it...its a common leftist position...any steaming pile of shit...as long as it has a D next to its name.
GettyImages-1230985433.jpg

Ha ha. Weak attempt to reshape what I said. I said people will vote for Fetterman because they really dislike Oz. Same as when Trump lost to Biden. They weren't voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump. Trump is the original "steaming pile of shit". Your notes should have that.

Oh my. You're calling out Fetterman for his merch? Do you believe the candidate offering the best merchandise should win?

Yes that’s what he’s saying. He’s a satisfied customer.

EC1A7AD3-C34C-4EF9-904F-D2B2160C5B2D.jpeg

Ha ha. Weak attempt to reshape what I said. I said people will vote for Fetterman because they really dislike Oz. Same as when Trump lost to Biden. They weren't voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump. Trump is the original "steaming pile of shit". Your notes should have that.
:ROFLMAO:

LITERALLY everything you just said confirmed everything I wrote. Why did you bother writing anything other than 'yep!"?

Did you see that dumb bitch was on a radio program and told some woman who called in that she shouldn't have a say in the abortion debate because the woman was older and could no longer have children?

I wonder when the Gazpacho queen is going to tell some man he can't have a say in the debate because he can't have children.

Other than the typical mindless leftist shit that you are expected to swallow and without rushing to Google to look up what we both know you dont know...what are her actual policies and positions and those of her opponent?

I can't imagine his docs or his wife didn't think it made sense for him to pull out after what was so obviously a very serious stroke.
Wasn't it Conor Lamb who ran against him? Just imagine what he is thinking now.
I know the timing was terribly inconvenient, just before the primary. But my gosh what an awkward position for the state and the voters of the state to be in right now. It's simply criminal that there hasn't been transparency and honesty on this and it's terribly unfair to PA voters.

:ROFLMAO:

LITERALLY everything you just said confirmed everything I wrote. Why did you bother writing anything other than 'yep!"?
Did I misbehave? Anything else I should have done? Or are you just trying to shame me?

Can anyone explain the Fetterman allure OTHER than the fact that uncle Fester has a D next to his name? He seems to be the kind of person that every prog hates...a rich spoiled kid of rich parents...born sitting on home plate but feted like he yacked a homer...never created a single job in his life, was gifted political positions and appointments...spent most of his political career getting handouts from his rich daddy...advocates for Libertarian policies and then backtracks on all his stated positions when he gets called out on them...

I mean...without rushing to Google to see what you are cheering wildly for, do you even know what his positions are?
1666795661133.jpeg

Did I misbehave? Anything else I should have done? Or are you just trying to shame me?
Dood...I made a general statement about people that blindly support a steaming pile of shit with a D next to his name, and you...without being bidden...rushed in and started smearing the shit all over yourself.

Better question you might ask yourself is why you would do that.

holy failed retarded post
the answer is YES people actually from PA can/do LOL

did you really just make a post regurgitating all the failed attack ads and sheep talking points suckled from the propaganda teet THEN admit that you dont know about him????

you understand that is everything wrong with politics
where i love ive never had the chance to vote for him directly until now but he is known throughout PA and liked

he was a mayor for like 13 years then our LT Gov
his stances on healthcare, abortion, education, unions, Drug laws, crime are pretty known among people 🤷‍♂️

he wouldn't be my pick in general but he is still better than nutter OZ
ill say it again "OZ could never get my vote based on his platform alone, my dick could be on fire and he could be holding a fire extinguisher giving them away free .. . .id never sell out for my own need to see PA get screwed over
Fetterman "could" get my vote
a close race could GAIN Fetterman my vote"

for PA's sake i hope oz loses

Back
Top Bottom