• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oz - Fetterman debate tonight

Fetterwoman literally cannot construct a sentence.

That’s not “picking on him” to point that out. He is clearly lacking mental capacity for the role he’s seeking.

It’s not Oz’s fault the Democratic Party can’t nominate someone with faculties of reason.
Huge difference between auditory processing and lacking mental capacity. But then, so many are easily confused.

Lol why is is a good thing to be compassionate to Fetterwoman? He’s running for a high profile public office! You can’t be weak and be a good senator
That Fetterwoman comment is not offensive coming from you
Since coming out publicly, your comment is now acceptable.
Thank you for being a strong and openly gay man
Respect

Would it be smart for a fighter to agree to fight with a concussion or a broken foot?

Fetterman has no business on this debate stage. He has no business running for political office.

Dr. Oz was a smart competitor. He took Fetterman back to the woodshed and ended his political career.

Congrats Dr. Oz.
I would bet the F makes better decisions drooling from one side of his mouth than self absorbed O any day of the week.

Fetterman was a dufus long before he had a stroke. The stroke just made his mental deficiencies worse.
Not everyone is capable of differentiating between auditory processing and mental deficiencies.

Huge difference between auditory processing and lacking mental capacity. But then, so many are easily confused.
This is your defense? Lol

Fetterwoman? Thanks for reminding us all how ignorant some people on the right are. That isn't even clever. It's ignorant.
I agree, John Fetterwoman is very ignorant,

If you want however you can pick up your Fetterwoman t-shirts at the official campaign store… ignorant Lol someone on this conversation certainly is.

I agree, John Fetterwoman is very ignorant,

If you want however you can pick up your Fetterwoman t-shirts at the official campaign store… ignorant Lol someone on this conversation certainly is.

No, John Fetterman didn't post something ignorant. You did. But you already knew that. And your link proved it.

No, John Fetterman didn't post something ignorant. You did. But you already knew that. And your link proved it.
Yes, It proved I am only addressing Fetterwoman by a silly name he made up for himself, and sells Campaign gear bearing that name. Keep losing.

Yes, It proved I am only addressing Fetterwoman by a silly name he made up for himself, and sells Campaign gear bearing that name. Keep losing.

The smart people know that Fetterman never called himself "Fetterwoman". The smart people also know what that shirt is about. But you do you, and if you want any of we smart people to translate this for you, let us know.

I watched the debate. When I heard Oz saying, abortion is between the woman, her doctor and "LOCAL POLITICIANS", and that he would support scumbag Trump for President, I decided that even following a stroke, Fetterman is a better choice against autocracy.

Is anyone surprised that the people who voted for the guy who mocked a disabled reporter are in this thread rubbing their hands with glee about Fetterman's stroke symtoms?

Not at all. They showed us who they were years ago. Trump thinks people having a disability (in this case, because of a stroke) is so funny, and they do too.

I watched the debate. When I heard Oz saying, abortion is between the woman, her doctor and "LOCAL POLITICIANS", and that he would support scumbag Trump for President, I decided that even following a stroke, Fetterman is a better choice against autocracy.

I'm a post-menopausal woman, and even post childbearing years, I almost fell off my chair when Oz said that. Local politicians in my obstetrician's office with me? Sick.

His loyal cult members got all hot and horny when Trump did that.

Disgusting.
I certainly don't recall many Trump supporters calling him out for that disgusting display of hate, mocking, and ridicule of the disabled here at DP.

I certainly don't recall many Trump supporters calling him out for that disgusting display of hate, mocking, and ridicule of the disabled here at DP.
I remember people doubling down on that. Either denial what he did was mocking that person, or that doing so was acceptable.

I'm a post-menopausal woman, and even post childbearing years, I almost fell off my chair when Oz said that. Local politicians in my obstetrician's office with me? Sick.
They are telling women to be quiet and do what they're told. I can't think of anything dumber to tell any woman. Or American for that matter.

And of course you can buy the John Fetterwoman t-shirt for a mere 35 dollar donation from Fetterwoman’s official campaign store.

Thanks, man! Ima go buy one!

Fetterman cant put ideas together, he spouts slogans ( and had impulse control issue during Oz closing)

The fracking answer tripped him up because he HAD to say he supported fracking or not.
after the mods showed his conflicting statements..he rambled and became unhinged

I honestly dont think he can follow debate -close captioned or not. he was a train wreck.
he should never have put himself thru this- Pennsylvania will have a radical low performing senator

And of course you can buy the John Fetterwoman t-shirt for a mere 35 dollar donation from Fetterwoman’s official campaign store.

Oh my. You're calling out Fetterman for his merch? Do you believe the candidate offering the best merchandise should win?

Can anyone explain the Fetterman allure OTHER than the fact that uncle Fester has a D next to his name? He seems to be the kind of person that every prog hates...a rich spoiled kid of rich parents...born sitting on home plate but feted like he yacked a homer...never created a single job in his life, was gifted political positions and appointments...spent most of his political career getting handouts from his rich daddy...advocates for Libertarian policies and then backtracks on all his stated positions when he gets called out on them...

I mean...without rushing to Google to see what you are cheering wildly for, do you even know what his positions are?

Can anyone explain the Fetterman allure OTHER than the fact that uncle Fester has a D next to his name? He seems to be the kind of person that every prog hates...a rich spoiled kid of rich parents...born sitting on home plate but feted like he yacked a homer...never created a single job in his life, was gifted political positions and appointments...spent most of his political career getting handouts from his rich daddy...advocates for Libertarian policies and then backtracks on all his stated positions when he gets called out on them...

I mean...without rushing to Google to see what you are cheering wildly for, do you even know what his positions are?
Great post!

Back
Top Bottom