• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oz - Fetterman debate tonight

If your life is made miserable by crime, inflation, insane oil prices, our non existent border, human and drug smuggling, lockdowns and mandates, confiscation of freedom and rights, sanctuary cities, defunding cops, and our failing education system, Fetterman vows to make all those things even worse. Let's face facts, Democrats have voted unanimously for all of those things and Fetterman promises to fit right in. In the end, Fetterman is a danger to this country for his radical, totalitarian views, not his mental inabilities.

OH boy, that debate was painful to watch!!
Fetterman should have taken a page out of the Biden handbook and went to the basement!

When in doubt head for the basement. :)

Fetterman's advisors should have never let him do that debate. They oughtta be friggin fired for that. One of the worst mistakes I've seen a major campaign make -- ever.

And I gotta be candid: yes, it does raise questions about fitness to serve, but not for the reasons people think. I wonder what kind of people Fetterman hires to advise him and give him information, which is one of the most important jobs a senator has.

Fetterman's advisors should have never let him do that debate. They oughtta be friggin fired for that. One of the worst mistakes I've seen a major campaign make -- ever.

And I gotta be candid: yes, it does raise questions about fitness to serve, but not for the reasons people think. I wonder what kind of people Fetterman hires to advise him and give him information, which is one of the most important jobs a senator has.
i really, really want Fetterman to win

He i is more of a progressive than anyone...

He can recover...like others have

Please... vote Fetterman

i really, really want Fetterman to win

He i is more of a progressive than anyone...

He can recover...like others have

Please... vote Fetterman

I can't. I no longer live in PA, lol.

well...not a lost vote then

I'm a huge Josh Shapiro fan. Bigger Shapiro fan than Fetterman fan if I'm being totally honest, but I'd vote for Fetterman if I were still there. Wolf was a good governor and I know Shapiro will be as well. Toomey wasn't an evil Senator; he just wasn't good enough for PA.

Democrats sure went from "Fetterman is fine!" to "How dare you bully a disabled man!?" in a heartbeat, didn't they? :unsure:

Of course, these are the same people who wanted to Article 25 Trump for holding a glass of water with two hands but think Joe Biden is mentally stable when he gets lost trying to find his way off a stage...

Eisenhower served his second term as President after suffering a stroke. If I'm not mistaken, 2 congressman continued to serve after suffering strokes last term.
You are correct. Also Woodrow Wilson and FDR. Churchill they believe as well but they covered his up like FDR's and Wilson's.

I agree. He's obviously got his own personal struggle and it's very real and very evident. To take someone fighting that kind of an already challenging personal battle - and turn them into a puppet who is expected to occasionally perform all alone - is just despicable. No one in that state needs or benefits from that level of increased stress and expectation.
Last night made it clear how high the degree of his struggle really is. That's a situation that needs compassion from one's loved ones, not pressure.
But here he is running for a U.S. Senate seat and PA and the country can't be expected to be the accepting caretaker of that situation. They have the right to expect someone who can perform the job. He's not even close to someone capable of a job like that - and his wife and his docs know that!
You don't know Fetterman at all if you think that anyone is pulling his strings. I have followed him since the 2020 election and he is most definitely his own man and not the type to be used by anyone. I am quite certain it is his decision, in consultation with his wife of course, to stay in the race. Whether he should have or not is a discussion to be had but it is absurd to believe that anyone is using him as a puppet. I don't know if you heard this somewhere or it's your own thought but there is zero evidence he is being used in any way that is nothing more than a nasty conjecture on somebody's part.

Part of Trumpism involves always alleging that Democratic candidates are actually "puppets" being maneuvered by shadowy forces and cabals, which themselves are part of the conspiracy by all of non-Trumpist reality to victimize Trumpists.

Back
Top Bottom