• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

O'Reilly ticks off View hosts Behar and Goldberg

namvet46

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
seems they didn't like his view on the ground zero mosque so Behar and fart bag Goldberg storm off the stage. BUT they came back. oh the luv................"view" the comedy show

The View's" usually heated discussion boiled over into a verbal brawl today.
After guest Bill O'Reilly declared "Muslims killed us on 9/11," Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, co-hosts of the ABC daytime talk show, stormed off the set.

story

far as im concerned Behar can walk into a high voltage electric fence. good riddence !!!!
and Goldberg was named after the whoppi cushion. the classic fart bag.

Barbara Walters was the only sane person in that moment.

On the other hand... I don't really care what either O'Reilly or "The View" think about things. People whose opinions are formed based on t.v. have pretty low standards.

I think we ALL know that it wasn't ALL Muslims that killed Americans on 9/11. We ALL know it was extremists. Whoopi and Joy just wanted to create a scene. Barbara Walters was right.

he's laffin' his ass off at this comedy show

seems they didn't like his view on the ground zero mosque so Behar and fart bag Goldberg storm off the stage. BUT they came back. oh the luv................"view" the comedy show

story

far as im concerned Behar can walk into a high voltage electric fence. good riddence !!!!

Amen and amen...

Isn't it interesting how the self proclaimed tolerant leftists like Behar and Goldberg can't handle O'Reilly's honest and very accurate opinion which simply stated that it was in fact moslems who attacked us on 9/11/01. Its like I always said, Liberals are tolerant as long as we all agree with them. :doh :roll: :shock:

I think we ALL know that it wasn't ALL Muslims that killed Americans on 9/11. We ALL know it was extremists. Whoopi and Joy just wanted to create a scene. Barbara Walters was right.

Even though they shouldn't stormed off the set, I can understand their frustration with him. He said that Muslim killed Americans on 9/11. That is a very broad statement and no, people are not smart enough to understand that there is a difference between Muslims and extremists. Otherwise there wouldn't be so much hate toward Muslims in this country.

That is just like saying Christians were responsible for the lynching and other countless murders of blacks.

That's why the show is named "The View" (singular) instead of "The Views" (plural). Dissent is not allowed.

Even though they shouldn't stormed off the set, I can understand their frustration with him. He said that Muslim killed Americans on 9/11. That is a very broad statement and no, people are not smart enough to understand that there is a difference between Muslims and extremists. Otherwise there wouldn't be so much hate toward Muslims in this country.

Muslims DID kill us on 9/11. And we all know that they were extremists Muslims.

That is just like saying Christians were responsible for the lynching and other countless murders of blacks.

No, those were Democrats. ;) Anyway, that's not a good analogy because they weren't lynching Republicans and blacks in the name of GOD, but in the name of politics. It had nothing to do with their religion, whereas the hijackers killed Americans because of their religion.

I think Bill should take em to dinner. at a muslim restaurant. extra spiced curry. and watch the flame show

Amen and amen...

Isn't it interesting how the self proclaimed tolerant leftists like Behar and Goldberg can't handle O'Reilly's honest and very accurate opinion which simply stated that it was in fact moslems who attacked us on 9/11/01. Its like I always said, Liberals are tolerant as long as we all agree with them. :doh :roll: :shock:

the thing is they keep inviting him back. hmmmm

story

Nowadays people (according to Liberals) have to be politically correct. I am glad that these two old hags were just showing their ignorance in front of the audience and at least a million watchers. I don't watch their show and never will.

Nowadays people (according to Liberals) have to be politically correct. I am glad that these two old hags were just showing their ignorance in front of the audience and at least a million watchers. I don't watch their show and never will.

its ok to watch. if you have thoughts of suicide !!!!

How ironic is the title "The View"?

It should be renamed "My View Only".

No, those were Democrats. ;) Anyway, that's not a good analogy because they weren't lynching Republicans and blacks in the name of GOD, but in the name of politics. It had nothing to do with their religion, whereas the hijackers killed Americans because of their religion.

No, hijackers killed Americans because that hate us. If we are going to use this logic, then Timothy McVeigh represent Christianity right?

No, hijackers killed Americans because that hate us. If we are going to use this logic, then Timothy McVeigh represent Christianity right?

While I don't know why anyone takes this seriously, you are correct. O'Rielly isn't very smart and gets much wrong, but he's in the business of making stupid statements. he has an auience that doesn't really want to think things through. No different than any other viewer of political entertainment (refering only to the true believers). But these entertainers cheapen debate and political discourse, and do us all no favors at all.

LOL @ Whoopie.
She's like Ricksy - the gift that keeps on giving.

I found the whole thing to be amusing - a very "Jerry Springer" moment.
Oh my GAWD, Gurl - Can you believe he just said THAT. Nuh-unh, NO.

Last edited:

that's just not true.

While I don't know why anyone takes this seriously, you are correct. O'Rielly isn't very smart and gets much wrong, but he's in the business of making stupid statements. he has an auience that doesn't really want to think things through. No different than any other viewer of political entertainment (refering only to the true believers). But these entertainers cheapen debate and political discourse, and do us all no favors at all.

now that's funny

O'Reilley is the most educated and most intelligent than any of the liberal bags on The View.

GWAAHAHAHAHAA!!!! ZYPHLIN SMASH!

Why why why why why why WHY do people continue with this idiocy. Do people not think to do an OUNCE of actual research at all?

Lets go over this again folks and show why the McVeigh comparison is idiotic to bring up

Poor analogy and one everyone always reaches for to make this point and fails absolutely misreably. There is no legitimate, reasonable way in which to compare the OKC bomber to those of 9/11 in regards to religion. The central point of McVeigh's anger that led to his bombing of the OKC building was his hatred for the government and their infringement on liberteries. He cited his opposition to the brady bill, increased taxes, the demonization of militias, and the raids on Ruby Ridge and Waco primarily due to their basis founded in position of large amounts of firearms. His anger towards these infringements were not founding in his religious beliefs.

McVeign professed that while he believed in "a god", that he had "lost touch with" his religion and never really picked it back up. He had made claims of being agnostic, not believing in hell, and that "science is my religion".

The continual and repeated attempt to use revisionist history to make Timothy Mcveigh to appear an extremist christian whose terrorist attack was motivated based on his christian beliefs, principles, and views is a tired and fraudulent one that is annoying to watch how often its thrown out. Even more than that, when comparing it to 9/11 which was unquestionably at the very least tied towards religious motivations if not fueled primarily and throughout by religious motivations it is disgusting to even see it. The two are not analogous in any way.

It is not hard or difficult in the least to show that the reason the 9/11 attacks did what they did, how they did it, and to whom they did it to was tied either directly to their religion or tied to political beliefs that are held in part due to their religious ones. It is absolutely neigh-impossible to connect McVeighs attack directly to him being a fervent christian or to political views based on him being a fervent christian...in large part because he was far closer to an athiest than a christian let alone and EXTREMIST christian.

Does that make those that attempt to portray all muslims as extremists right? Absolutely not. But people being ignorant of history and facts surrounding an event and a person and attempting to use horrible analogies to prove a point is not right either regardless of your intent in using such absurd arguments.

Obviously what O'Riely said wasn't politically correct and he shouldn't be surprised to have a poor reaction for saying it in such a way on the View.

That said, Behar and Goldbergs reactions were over the top and idiotic in regard to something that, while tactless, is true.

Now one could say "Its also true to say 'men' attacked us on 9/11". While that's also technically true, unlike Bill's statement "manhood" was not central to their method, reason, and target for the attack while their muslim faith was.

If Behar and Goldberg wanted to respond they would've been far more helpful to their side and to "moderate" muslims if they would've accepted Bill's statement but pressed him to point out that while true it was due to an extreme version of the ideology and that the majority of Muslims did not condone such a type of action to be undertaken. Thus putting Bill in a position where he'd have to show his true colors one way or another.

Instead they acted like reactionary old hags.

O'Reilley is the most educated and most intelligent than any of the liberal bags on The View.

Tell yourself that if you want, but that doesn't make it so. ;)

Now one could say "Its also true to say 'men' attacked us on 9/11". While that's also technically true, unlike Bill's statement "manhood" was not central to their method, reason, and target for the attack while their muslim faith was.

It is no more true that all Muslim are to blame than all men are. This is what is wrong with O'Rielly's statement, and has nothing to do with political correctness. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom