• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Oh My Darling Stacy

Wow, this place has gone to hell since I last left it, good job peeps, this is some funny stuff!:lol:

Deegan said:
Wow, this place has gone to hell since I last left it, good job peeps, this is some funny stuff!:lol:

We do what we can.

Where ya been, Deeg? Didn't want to spread the avatar too far? Don't worry, not too much longer. Unless, of course, you care to make another wager on tomorrow's games with someone. Not me, I'm not much of a football fan myself, though I do support my Panthers.

Now, Deeg, you're a conservative, there's no disputing that...so are you with me or against me here? :mrgreen:

Billo_Really said:
If I had $20,000, I wouldn't be in counseling until after I spent the money!

If I had $20,000, I would be having a champagne brunch with Stace and her husband at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas.

Just make sure you have some sparkling water for me. Champagne bad right now.

But I'll take some strawberries dipped in chocolate, thanks.

Stace said:
We do what we can.

Where ya been, Deeg? Didn't want to spread the avatar too far? Don't worry, not too much longer. Unless, of course, you care to make another wager on tomorrow's games with someone. Not me, I'm not much of a football fan myself, though I do support my Panthers.

Now, Deeg, you're a conservative, there's no disputing that...so are you with me or against me here? :mrgreen:

So this guy Thinker is...what? It's a toss up between a pre teen girl or a 50 year-old guy masquerading as a pre teen girl. Either way s/he obviously just wishes s/he was as hot as you were. Happens to a lot of girls his age. No worries Stace. I'm sure she'll grow out of it. I've got five bucks that says she spends his allowance at Claire's. :2wave:

Stace said:
Just make sure you have some sparkling water for me. Champagne bad right now.

But I'll take some strawberries dipped in chocolate, thanks.

I'll take her champagne.

Kelzie said:
So this guy Thinker is...what? It's a toss up between a pre teen girl or a 50 year-old guy masquerading as a pre teen girl. Either way s/he obviously just wishes s/he was as hot as you were. Happens to a lot of girls his age. No worries Stace. I'm sure she'll grow out of it. I've got five bucks that says she spends his allowance at Claire's. :2wave:

Eh, no worries at all. I know there's some witty things I could add here, but I'm chuckling too much to think of them just now.

Originally posted by Kelzie;
I'll take her champagne.
And I'm just the guy to give it to you.

Originally posted by Stace:
We do what we can.

Now, Deeg, you're a conservative, there's no disputing that...so are you with me or against me here?
Have you seen the avatar Pride is going to have to use if the Steelers lose tomorrow?

Billo_Really said:
Have you seen the avatar Pride is going to have to use if the Steelers lose tomorrow?

No, I can't say I have.....but it sounds like I'm missing something good...

Billo_Really said:

Whaddya mean "if"?

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Yeah. How long's he have to "wear" it?
Just a week. I don't want to be responsible for his mental anguish.

FreeThinker said:
Despite what the other 3rd graders have told you, kissing your mother on the lips doesn't dissolve your virginity.

So....you admit to your virginity then.....this is a good first step.

As for the virtual flirtation Stace seems to create in most warm blooded men....well.......DUH. You may at some point understand that girls are fun....but for now, I think its a good thing for you to stick with yourself, likely save quite a bit of embarassment.

tecoyah votes for stace as the hotness.....but still dreams of aps

When someone starts a thread like this, it is a desperate attempt to get some attention. And look--it worked. I am not criticizing anyone in this thread for responding because I know if this was addressed to me, I would want to respond as well (although I would refrain so as not to give him the satisfaction that his word have any impact on me, either positively or negatively).

When someone who is looking for attention is ignored, it is an insult. Think about it--he'd be checking this thread to see what people are saying. If not one is responding, he will get NO satisfaction, whatsoever. Reprimanding him for his words is what this person wants. He's not on here to make friends. He's on here to make enemies by insulting people who are a threat to him--Stacy and other liberals.

We should pity him. Can you imagine how unhappy he must be?

Anyway, I just don't see why people would give him the time of day. If you ignore him, he will go away. Trust me on this.

Stacy, put him on your ignore list. I just did. ;)

Peace. :cool:

Originally posted by aps:
When someone starts a thread like this, it is a desperate attempt to get some attention. And look--it worked. I am not criticizing anyone in this thread for responding because I know if this was addressed to me, I would want to respond as well (although I would refrain so as not to give him the satisfaction that his word have any impact on me, either positively or negatively).

When someone who is looking for attention is ignored, it is an insult. Think about it--he'd be checking this thread to see what people are saying. If not one is responding, he will get NO satisfaction, whatsoever. Reprimanding him for his words is what this person wants. He's not on here to make friends. He's on here to make enemies by insulting people who are a threat to him--Stacy and other liberals.

Anyway, I just don't see why people would give him the time of day. If you ignore him, he will go away. Trust me on this.

Stacy, put him on your ignore list. I just did.

Peace.
The ignore list is for cowards and ******s with limited debating skills that are unable to deal with life on its own terms.

FreeThinker said:
THIS IS A FOX NEWS ALERT
THIS IS A FOX NEWS ALERT

BRIAN WILL NEVER GET LAID BY DEFENDING A GIRL'S E-HONOR ONLINE.

THIS HAS BEEN A FOX NEWS ALERT. BROUGHT TO YOU BY CAPITAL ONE. WHATS IN YOUR WALLET. ALSO BROUGHT TO YOU BY NIKE. JUST DO IT.
If you have nothing intelligent to write, then please refrain from posting.

aps said:

Stacy, put him on your ignore list. I just did. ;)

Peace. :cool:

lol.....like I said earlier....what I find funny is how he created this thread in an attempt to insult me, and instead, everyone's ganging up on him. Remember the thread that ToT started on Finn and it turned into more ToT bashing?

The boy needs to step up his game if he's going to try and smack. We're just trying to help out. :mrgreen:

Hey Stace, sorry I've taken so long to join the party. You know everybody loves ya, and this FreeThinker (lol) is just jealous that no one has noticed his winning personality and razor-sharp sense of humor. And, obviously, he has the hots for you. Sad, really, when you think about it. :boohoo:

That said, it is a good thing that thinking is free.....I can't imagine a more p*iss-poor use of perfectly good cash.

Stace said:
Hey, the damn thread has my name on it, I'll post here as often as I like.

I do find it funny how you try to bash me, and instead, everyone sticks up for me. Let that be a lesson to you, don't try and smack on people that are well liked when you aren't. Ask ToT, it doesn't work.

How did this train wreck get by me? That's the spirit Stace. Congrats. A thread tittle with your name in it, welcome to the group. Cheetah will now admit you to the VIP room in the basement.

Football later today. Which, of course, means beer, which, of course, means teacher looking for somebody to get all friendly with, teacher style. Look out FreeThinker. I'll be back later. And I'll be bringing my B+ game. Haven't had class for a while either. We'll see...

I think this thread proves that liberal atheists can also be dicks. It seems like people want to always pick on conservative Christians like Navy Pride and such but I don't think he would ever be so out of line as to edit someone's picture for the purpose of publically humiliating them.

George_Washington said:
I think this thread proves that liberal atheists can also be dicks. It seems like people want to always pick on conservative Christians like Navy Pride and such but I don't think he would ever be so out of line as to edit someone's picture for the purpose of publically humiliating them.

Navy Pride and I have gone a few round with each other, but I don't think he's that bad of a guy normally....a moron at times, yes, but all around he's pretty decent.

I just find it amusing that FreeThinker thinks he's showing his dislike of me...yet, normally when you don't like someone, you don't spend time on them, especially not even the whole 10 seconds he says it took him to edit the picture. :shrug:

Stace said:
I just find it amusing that FreeThinker thinks he's showing his dislike of me...yet, normally when you don't like someone, you don't spend time on them, especially not even the whole 10 seconds he says it took him to edit the picture. :shrug:

Yeah. I think this guy is jealous because he can't get a hot girl like you in real life. ;)

Back
Top Bottom