• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Oh My Darling Stacy

Stace said:
Oh no, you called a pregnant woman fat.....I'm SO offended. :roll:

You may try to defend yourself with expensive lawyers and long winded anti-government former attorney generals, but it will be to no avail. Your judge is a kurd.

Nonono, don't try holding a Quran. It's too late for all that. You shall be judged fat and convicted of war crimes.

So uh, Kelzie....how's the weather out there? :lol:

mixedmedia said:
If you raise your children liberal, they will be liberal. Don't listen to these guys. My parents are liberal, they raised me my brother and sister liberal, our children are liberal......you don't even have to try. Just walk the talk. It comes very natural.

*Sigh* mixedmedia, my parents raised me, my sister, my brother, and my twin sister as liberals. I am the only liberal of the four of us. :( I will say that both my sisters don't have minds of their own, so they go with what their husbands say. I am guessing that if they married liberals, they might be liberals. My brother, however, is a true conservative. Yuck.

aps said:
*Sigh* mixedmedia, my parents raised me, my sister, my brother, and my twin sister as liberals. I am the only liberal of the four of us. :( I will say that both my sisters don't have minds of their own, so they go with what their husbands say. I am guessing that if they married liberals, they might be liberals. My brother, however, is a true conservative. Yuck.

And here I was begining to think that liberalism was a genetic disorder. :lol:

FreeThinker @ 11:45pm said:
Your debate strategy of calling everyone who disagrees with you stupid doesn't seem to be working. Trying using more cusswords. That might help. It makes you sound hyper intelligent.

seven minutes later.......

FreeThinker said:
When you speak, this is what I hear:

Originally Posted by FreeThinker acting like a jackass @ 11:52
If you raise your children stupid, they will be stupid. Don't listen to these guys. My parents are stupid, they raised me my brother and sister stupid, our children are stupid......you don't even have to try. Just walk the talk. It comes very natural.

Nice, you moron. I'm sure your parents are so very proud.

Last edited:
aps said:

Perhaps you got all the smart genes. :mrgreen:

mixedmedia said:
Perhaps you got all the smart genes. :mrgreen:

Ahhh, that must be it. ;) I am the only one with a graduate degree......;)

College is a pain in the ass.

I should go back however.... one of these days

SixStringHero said:
College is a pain in the ass.

I should go back however.... one of these days

I myself am planning on starting online classes after the baby is born. It'll work better that way for me - I can do the work whenever I have downtime, and I don't have to worry about hubby's schedule at all.

Hmph. On another note, I guess no one liked my Top Ten? If you didn't see it, go back a couple of pages. I thought I hit a few strokes of genius, at least. :mrgreen:

FreeThinker said:
Teen pregnancy is a sad thing. Your parents taking the baby?
HA! Good one! You know, cause it's not like we know she's married, right? I mean, it's not like that's common knowledge because it's been stated in open forums, right?

lol, oh god, will you please consider my offer, I've got a very nice crate in my basement, and I'll just poke you sticks and see what you do, it'll be funny!

galenrox said:
HA! Good one! You know, cause it's not like we know she's married, right? I mean, it's not like that's common knowledge because it's been stated in open forums, right?

Unlike you, the internet stalker that can't get laid in real life, I don't spend hours reading every post someone has ever made and writing a catalog of their personal relationships.

Libertarian internet stalkers... a scary thought.

I Hereby Ressurect This Thread.

Who Wants Some Of My Undeniable Wit And Sarcasm???

FreeThinker said:
I Hereby Ressurect This Thread.

Who Wants Some Of My Undeniable Wit And Sarcasm???

So have you been taking some classes or something?

how many people that participated in this epic thread are still around? i've seen aps i think, and i remember teacher.

FreeThinker said:
how many people that participated in this epic thread are still around? i've seen aps i think, and i remember teacher.

I am still around.

BILLO RLY IS SUCKING MY LEFT BALL AND NAVYPRIDE IS TOUCHING MY RIGHT!!

kek i have dick cheese in ya face

I will say that both my sisters don't have minds of their own, so they go with what their husbands say.

But you have a mind of your own, ..................We can tell.

Wow, this thread is still around?

What the **** is up people! :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom