• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Oh My Darling Stacy

FreeThinker said:
You don't hate bush?

http://www.debatepolitics.com/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=450

Yeah, you only voted that you wanted him dead. That's not hate!

God you are so good at this.

It's called humor - ever heard of it?

Geez, come up with something original. Navy Pride already tried to get me on that one. He had to give up within a couple of posts 'cause he realized he had nothing on me there.

Stace said:
It's called humor - ever heard of it?

Geez, come up with something original. Navy Pride already tried to get me on that one. He had to give up within a couple of posts 'cause he realized he had nothing on me there.

Yeah wow killing a president is soooo funny! I was rolfing all over the place when I saw that thread!

I love it when extreme left wing nuttjobs try to appear more moderate, then say they were kidding when quoted with their insane statements.

Your turn.

free4ug.jpg

FreeThinker said:
Yeah wow killing a president is soooo funny! I was rolfing all over the place when I saw that thread!

I love it when extreme left wing nuttjobs try to appear more moderate, then say they were kidding when quoted with their insane statements.

Your turn.

Who said anything about killing anyone? The poll was asking which leaders' death would most benefit the world. I highly doubt that everyone that voted in that poll was thinking of assassination attempts.

Then again, you're the one that took it seriously enough to say that you were reporting it to the secret service. What kind of stick is that up your ass again?

*sigh* You really need to come up with something better. Actually, I'm a bit concerned that you thought enough of me to dedicate an entire thread to me. Normally, if you don't like someone, you simply ignore them.

The amount of time you put into that picture is truly scary. I spent all of 10 seconds on the stace one.

It's not funny when you try too hard.

FreeThinker said:
The amount of time you put into that picture is truly scary. I spent all of 10 seconds on the stace one.

It's not funny when you put no effort at all into it, either.

Stace said:
Who said anything about killing anyone? The poll was asking which leaders' death would most benefit the world. I highly doubt that everyone that voted in that poll was thinking of assassination attempts.

Then again, you're the one that took it seriously enough to say that you were reporting it to the secret service. What kind of stick is that up your ass again?

*sigh* You really need to come up with something better. Actually, I'm a bit concerned that you thought enough of me to dedicate an entire thread to me. Normally, if you don't like someone, you simply ignore them.

So wait wait wait slow down. I want to better understand your logic.

Stace: "I don't hate bush".

Stace: "I want bush dead".

Stace: "Oops, just kidding".

Does that about sum it up?

FreeThinker said:
So wait wait wait slow down. I want to better understand your logic.

Does that about sum it up?

Hardly. You're gonna need to use a little more brain capacity than that, if you have it.

Stace said:
Hardly. You're gonna need to use a little more brain capacity than that, if you have it.

Good job. You retorted logic by calling someone stupid.

What do they call that again? Ad Homosexual or something?

FreeThinker said:
Good job. You retorted logic by calling someone stupid.

What do they call that again? Ad Homosexual or something?

Hmmm...anyone else see the word stupid in that post?

No?

This is the basement, bitch. Anything goes.

Originally Posted by FreeThinker

From start to finish the whole thing was less than 10 minutes. I never mind giving a babe 10 minutes of my time.

Billo_Really said:
From start to finish the whole thing was less than 10 minutes. I never mind giving a babe 10 minutes of my time.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

e-chivarly is never, ever going to free you from your sticky keyboard virgin life. Ever.

Billo_Really said:

And that ten minutes is much appreciated, Billo. You've certainly found a friend in me.

Stace said:
This is the basement, bitch. Anything goes.

Just because it's the basement doesn't mean that you can be a hypocrite and not get called out.

Bitch.

Stace said:
And that ten minutes is much appreciated, Billo. You've certainly found a friend in me.

Oh noes billo!

She used the "f" word.... Friend.

I guess that means you aren't getting to test out your new penis port while you webcam with her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

e-chivarly is never, ever going to free you from your sticky keyboard virgin life. Ever.
Believe me, I'm no e-virgin.

Billo_Really said:
Believe me, I'm no e-virgin.

Despite what the other 3rd graders have told you, kissing your mother on the lips doesn't dissolve your virginity.

FreeThinker said:
Just because it's the basement doesn't mean that you can be a hypocrite and not get called out.

Bitch.

Oh, please, tell me how I'm being a hypocrite. Please try and prove that I have said I believe in something that I don't actually believe in.

Despite what the other 3rd graders have told you, kissing your mother on the lips doesn't dissolve your virginity.
I don't think I've ever kissed my mother on the lips.

Stace said:
Oh, please, tell me how I'm being a hypocrite. Please try and prove that I have said I believe in something that I don't actually believe in.

FreeThinker said:

Re4D1Ng c0prEheN510N f0R tEH W1n!!111!!eleventy11!!

FreeThinker said:
Re4D1Ng c0prEheN510N f0R tEH W1n!!111!!eleventy11!!

Hmmm....seeing as how I didn't write those comments, other than to say I don't hate Bush, would you like to try again?

Billo_Really said:
I don't think I've ever kissed my mother on the lips.

$20,000 in counseling and you still havn't brought up those repressed memories?

Bad.

Stace said:
Hmmm....seeing as how I didn't write those comments, other than to say I don't hate Bush, would you like to try again?

Its going to take 20 minutes to copy and paste from different threads, and I'm hungry. So I call a 30 minute recess from this thread.

When I get back you are getting wtf destroyed, and it's going to go in my new signature.

$20,000 in counseling and you still havn't brought up those repressed memories?

Bad.
If I had $20,000, I wouldn't be in counseling until after I spent the money!

If I had $20,000, I would be having a champagne brunch with Stace and her husband at the Golden Nugget in Las Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom