• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Oh My Darling Stacy

teacher said:
How did this train wreck get by me? That's the spirit Stace. Congrats. A thread tittle with your name in it, welcome to the group. Cheetah will now admit you to the VIP room in the basement.

Football later today. Which, of course, means beer, which, of course, means teacher looking for somebody to get all friendly with, teacher style. Look out FreeThinker. I'll be back later. And I'll be bringing my B+ game. Haven't had class for a while either. We'll see...

Oooh, I'm a VIP now!!! Sweet.

Ah, football. Yes, today will be one of the few games that I actually watch.....

I certainly think a class is in order. Anyone else want to second that?

George_Washington said:
Yeah. I think this guy is jealous because he can't get a hot girl like you in real life. ;)

Ha, he couldn't even get this chick in real life.

dog2.jpg

George_Washington said:
I think this thread proves that liberal atheists can also be dicks. It seems like people want to always pick on conservative Christians like Navy Pride and such but I don't think he would ever be so out of line as to edit someone's picture for the purpose of publically humiliating them.
Who's the liberal atheist being a dick? :confused:

Billo_Really said:
The ignore list is for cowards and ******s with limited debating skills that are unable to deal with life on its own terms.

Okay.........

George_Washington said:
I was under the impression that free thinker is an atheist.

Well, I don't know about his religious views, but he certainly isn't a liberal. Although, I'd like to see you call him one. :mrgreen:

mixedmedia said:
Well, I don't know about his religious views, but he certainly isn't a liberal. Although, I'd like to see you call him one. :mrgreen:

Oh, maybe Im confusing him with somebody else on this forum. But your request is granted:

FREE THINKER: YOU ARE A LIBERAL.

George_Washington said:
Oh, maybe Im confusing him with somebody else on this forum. But your request is granted:

FREE THINKER: YOU ARE A LIBERAL.

George, you're disgracing the names of all decent liberals out there.

Yes, there are a few of us.

Stace said:
George, you're disgracing the names of all decent liberals out there.

Yes, there are a few of us.
Oh, I put him up to it.....it's my fault.

Stace said:
Ha, he couldn't even get this chick in real life.

dog2.jpg

Finally.

It took you 8 pages to stop taking this seriously and start taking it as a joke.

The thread wasn't meant in seriousness. If I hated you I would probably spend a couple hours searching your post history and looking for contradictions then make a thread in one of the public sections about it (like I did with G>B).

The only thing the pic was supposed to show was humor in the wacko left wing ideology transposed crudly over the pic of a normal looking girl.

A joke. Meant as a joke. To be responded to as a joke.

Thank you for realizing this 8 pages later.

--edit-- Colbert is ****ing hilarious.

FreeThinker said:
Finally.

It took you 8 pages to stop taking this seriously and start taking it as a joke.

The thread wasn't meant in seriousness. If I hated you I would probably spend a couple hours searching your post history and looking for contradictions then make a thread in one of the public sections about it (like I did with G>B).

The only thing the pic was supposed to show was humor in the wacko left wing ideology transposed crudly over the pic of a normal looking girl.

A joke. Meant as a joke. To be responded to as a joke.

Thank you for realizing this 8 pages later.

--edit-- Colbert is ****ing hilarious.

It would have helped immensely if it was funny. Just FYI for next time.

Kelzie said:

Ain't that the truth.

I didn't really think I was taking it seriously, anyway, though. :shrug:

Stace said:
Ain't that the truth.

I didn't really think I was taking it seriously, anyway, though. :shrug:

I know I wasn't. I was just looking for a reason to make fun of Free Thinker. And like always, he provided.

Kelzie said:

I can't remember the last time I saw a starving Ethiopian burst into laughter.

It's pretty hard to have a sense of humor when you weigh 90 pounds and only eat cabbage.

Have a steak or something, maybe then you can muster the energy for a chuckle.

FreeThinker said:

It's pretty hard to have a sense of humor when you weigh 90 pounds and only eat cabbage.

I'm not from Ethiopia. I don't weigh 90 pounds. I don't only eat cabbage. And I have a great sense of humor. Oh and red meat's bad for you. You can eat it.

Originally posted by Kelzie:
I'm not from Ethiopia. I don't weigh 90 pounds. I don't only eat cabbage. And I have a great sense of humor. Oh and red meat's bad for you. You can eat it.
I had a buddy who was a vegen. He called it "flesh food!"

Billo_Really said:
I had a buddy who was a vegen. He called it "flesh food!"

That's good. I prefer "dead animal muscle".

Originally posted by Kelzie
That's good. I prefer "dead animal muscle".
That's a good name for a "ska band".

FreeThinker said:

You know, that was kind of close to being clever, the only thing holding you back is your mental disorder.

Originally Posted by FreeThinker
Or a FreeThinker in a tutu.

galenrox said:
You know, that was kind of close to being clever, the only thing holding you back is your mental disorder.

This comming from a guy that wrote this:

galenrox said:
For anarchy to be successful, the order provided by the government would have to be replaced by a substitute form of order, which is a complex idea, because how do you force order on someone over whom you have no formal authority? Hypothetically I believe that we would still have the united states as a voluntary body providing infrastructure, but there'd be a hell of a lot more than 50 states.

Ok bud. We should dismantle the US government (because anarchy is cool). But... then we need a substitute form of order to replace it (aka a GOVERNMENT). Which is a complex idea (because I thought of it). But it shouldn't have any authority (because I want to be able to do what I want at all times without consiquence). Also it should be broken up into smaller pieces (so that there is an absolute lack of leadership and coordination).

You are smart. Seriously. You are obviously the smartest kid in school. You are so smart in fact that you shouldn't even have to go to school. Hell, the rules don't even apply to someone as smart as you.

You are winning the internet.

FreeThinker said:
This comming from a guy that wrote this:

Ok bud. We should dismantle the US government (because anarchy is cool). But... then we need a substitute form of order to replace it (aka a GOVERNMENT). Which is a complex idea (because I thought of it). But it shouldn't have any authority (because I want to be able to do what I want at all times without consiquence). Also it should be broken up into smaller pieces (so that there is an absolute lack of leadership and coordination).

You are smart. Seriously. You are obviously the smartest kid in school. You are so smart in fact that you shouldn't even have to go to school. Hell, the rules don't even apply to someone as smart as you.

You are winning the internet.

:mrgreen: Winning the internet. That's pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom