• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Obama's Tranparency??

It's all about proof and Obama won't show it. WHY????

See what I mean, more than enough proof of Obama's birth has been provided, but the birther can't see. It's a sad thing to watch.

Why doesn't Obama show the evidence himself??? Instead of third parties talking and writing articles about it?? Obama should clear the air himself.

A birth certificate was certified by the state of Hawaii. That is not only evidence, it's prima facie proof in a court of law that he's a citizen of the United States, born in Hawaii. That piece of paper you claim was shown by a third party is proof in a court of law, and has been certified as genuine by Hawaii's highest-ranking officials. Obama showed it to you. He had it put online. What, do you want him to bring it to your ****ing house?

Any other president in history shows you this piece of paper, you'd have accepted it without question. What changed? Is it the (D)? No, then you would have brought up questions about Clinton. Oh, I know. This time it's a brown man with a funny name.

Yes, I did just call you a racist. Birthers are racist, mentally unstable, or both. There are no other ways you could hold onto this idiocy so strongly.

Last edited:
:doh Because he has more important things on deal with.

1) Bad economy
2) Afgan War
3) helping his struggling party this fall.

We didn't elect him to be fighting rumors.

Besides what is the difference on who tells you? facts are facts...

Excuses excuses.. comming from a loyal Obama supporter, it's a shame.

Obama feels like he is too "almight" to answer the charges.

I, on the other hand, think that a document that constitutes proof in a court of law of citizenship is enough for me. Why don't you? Surely you must doubt your own birth certificate. I mean, do you remember your place of birth? How do you know your parents didn't steal you from some family in a former Soviet nation? You have a birth certificate, but how do you know its valid?

Dude, I am convince that if Jesus himself came down from heaven and vouch for Obama's birth certificate, you would still doubt it.

This is amazing. BippityBop throws all that stuff out there and the liberal response (regardless of their posted "leans") en masse is "birther!" How sad that all of you carefully avoid the meat of the allegation - Obama's transparency! Not even touching the "birther" issue, what about all the education records and the college "accomplishments" (if I can abuse that word) that were held back by the Obama campaign team? And then we see all the broken transparency promises of posting bills for public info, using C-span to air controversial bill discussions, inclusion of republicans (is that like locking them out and turning out the lights on them) no new taxes, protecting medicare, town hall discussions (I thought he meant with both sides present and not vetting at the gate), etc. There is so much opacity where he promised transparency. Obama fails... conveniently for him... courtesy of a helping hand of mainstream media bias.

This is amazing. BippityBop throws all that stuff out there and the liberal response (regardless of their posted "leans") en masse is "birther!" How sad that all of you carefully avoid the meat of the allegation - Obama's transparency! Not even touching the "birther" issue, what about all the education records and the college "accomplishments" (if I can abuse that word) that were held back by the Obama campaign team? And then we see all the broken transparency promises of posting bills for public info, using C-span to air controversial bill discussions, inclusion of republicans (is that like locking them out and turning out the lights on them) no new taxes, protecting medicare, town hall discussions (I thought he meant with both sides present and not vetting at the gate), etc. There is so much opacity where he promised transparency. Obama fails... conveniently for him... courtesy of a helping hand of mainstream media bias.

He is a birther. Nad that disqualifies him from rational discourse. Rational people are not birthers. It's a pretty simple equation. :neener

Not another birther!!! Where do they come from?

:lamo :rolleyes:

Not more pointless name calling?

It is no crime and there is nothing wrong with asking questions about subjects that are without ant doubt being hidden from the public.

It is wrong to ask a question then use the question as proof of your accusation and that is the realm of the liberal.

It's like an old saying that can be used on any subject.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

There is no such thing as a bad or dumb question only less than transparent honest answers from Obama on any number of services.

Calling people names who question anything authority claims and is than honest should raise red flags about the motives of the name callers every damn time.

Moderator's Warning:
This is not the thread or the forum for Obama citizenship conspiracy theories. If you wish to discuss them, please take it to the Conspiracy Theory forum. Let's discuss the OP please.

Not more pointless name calling?

It is no crime and there is nothing wrong with asking questions about subjects that are without ant doubt being hidden from the public.

It is wrong to ask a question then use the question as proof of your accusation and that is the realm of the liberal.

It's like an old saying that can be used on any subject.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

There is no such thing as a bad or dumb question only less than transparent honest answers from Obama on any number of services.

Calling people names who question anything authority claims and is than honest should raise red flags about the motives of the name callers every damn time.

Frankly, there is no issue here. And while we may well have a thread for silliness, this isn't the one. If you present a real issue, I'd be more than happy to discuss it.

And of course all this can be proven with documented evidence or in person on TV... If not, it makes you a false prophet, an over exaggerator, or an outright liar...

ricksfolly

If I was president and people were saying I wasn't a real citizen I'd cough up my original, now turning odd shades of brown, birth certificate. It's not hard, I have mine. It is original, and documented. It is easy to produce. Why it's so hard for Obama to finally put an end to this is beyond me. I just wish he would so we can get down to business, but until he does, a large chunk of this country won't even respect the office because they don't feel he's qualified to be president.

Obama, produce the certificate and be done with it! NOT a certified copy, THE REAL ORIGINAL. If I have mine, you can get yours too. And please explain why your grandma said she was so happy to be present at your birth in Kenya. Hmm....

He is definitely not transparent. Locking out republicans from discussions....OMG this man has to be the worst president in history. He makes the peanut farmer look like the first messiah. I don't care if we elect that witch woman as president, just get this lump of horse **** out of office ASAP.

Yo, birthers, we've already seen the birth certificated and gotten the Hawaii certification. Anyone still questioning this isn't ever going to be satisfied by evidence. Sadly.

Yo, birthers, we've already seen the birth certificated and gotten the Hawaii certification. Anyone still questioning this isn't ever going to be satisfied by evidence. Sadly.

Barry could have ******** TOTALLY ******* ended this 2 years ago . One must conclude then that he enjoys the Birther Fringe being out there OR there is something even bigger to hide (???)

Barry could have ******** TOTALLY ******* ended this 2 years ago . One must conclude then that he enjoys the Birther Fringe being out there OR there is something even bigger to hide (???)

Again, the evidence has been presented. It is definitive, not honestly disputed. As such, that proves no evidence would ever satisfy. Sadly.

Obama, produce the certificate and be done with it! NOT a certified copy, THE REAL ORIGINAL. If I have mine, you can get yours too. And please explain why your grandma said she was so happy to be present at your birth in Kenya. Hmm....

Sorry to burst your prejudice bubble... Obama has shown his original BC to the public several times.

The real question is how deeply ingrained is your political denial? Is it recoverable or are you doomed to be a gullible A H the rest of your life?

ricksfolly

Sorry to burst your prejudice bubble... Obama has shown his original BC to the public several times.

The real question is how deeply ingrained is your political denial? Is it recoverable or are you doomed to be a gullible A H the rest of your life?

ricksfolly

You think that crap that you saw on the internet is ORIGINAL? LOL Barry is 10 years older than me, that must be some good damn paper it was written on, because it still looks brand new! LOL

Dude, get real, not much Bobo has done has been honest, and now his wife is in the **** tank for campaigning at a polling place.

God, this administration is like a bad soap opera....

A) Birthers benefit the left, they sound insane.
B) What is this bratty sense of entitlement that the president should confirm your insanity?
C) He actually has important things to do

Last edited:
A) Birthers benefit the left, they sound insane.
B) What is this bratty sense of entitlement that the president should confirm your insanity?
C) He actually has important things to do

Quite true. Quite true.

Back
Top Bottom