• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MLB 2022

Post season hasn't even started yet, but the weather has turned decidedly cooler.. It's like Mother Nature looked at the calendar, saw Fall started yesterday and flipped a switch... Lol.. Never got out of the 50s today here in NY.. Low 40s tonight..

But just off the top of my head, except for the NY teams... No other Northeast or Northern teams are playoff bound???

Yankees and Judge at 60 Hrs.. And St Louis and Pujols at 698 HR's.. But ONLY on Apple TV tonight.. But People can get it for free, many don't know how to do it though..They are freaking out in St. Louis.. Lol

Many people are POed..

Yankees and Judge at 60 Hrs.. And St Louis and Pujols at 698 HR's.. But ONLY on Apple TV tonight.. But People can get it for free, many don't know how to do it though..

Many people are POed..
This would be a good time to pay for MLB audio and get the home team call. $19.99 annual

Max Muncy earlier in the week said he wouldn't be surprised if dodger pitchers grooved a few for Pujols.

Man, he just barely got on top of that one - ground rule double to left.

Whoever catches #61 should keep the ball. It will be worth $500k. Hopefully, the fans doesn't return to Judge for a couple of signed jerseys.

Dodgers gifted 699.

700. Three off speed pitches at 80 mph with no break. He got the message and got the third.

Those who minimize the accomplishments of players are the real toxic poison in sports.

A-Mays-ing didn’t make the 700 club because of windlestick.

Those fans fighting for the home run ball make me sick.

Yankees and Judge at 60 Hrs.. And St Louis and Pujols at 698 HR's.. But ONLY on Apple TV tonight.. But People can get it for free, many don't know how to do it though..They are freaking out in St. Louis.. Lol

Many people are POed..

I hate the move to MLB and other sports to these platforms like Apple and Amazon. Just hate it.

It's a sign of just how corporate the leagues have become. Fans don't watch baseball as much anymore and this is a major reason why.

I hate the move to MLB and other sports to these platforms like Apple and Amazon. Just hate it.

It's a sign of just how corporate the leagues have become. Fans don't watch baseball as much anymore and this is a major reason why.
10-15 years ago there was a lot of talk about sporting events, especially the NFL, putting some games (not all) on pay per view..

For a variety of reasons.. It didn't happen... But these streaming services can be seen as 'pay per view'..

Funny thing is pay per view would have been more user friendly than streaming... I know many people who wouldn't know how to get Apple TV, free or otherwise, if you put a gun to their head...

Farm aid XMS 30 and 59 at 11A mountain time as I mtn drive SW Colorado still get sports inside and outside the lines.

Do you recognize the steroid era as legitimate records?
Yes. Let’s begin by reinstating the good name of the 1918 White Sox, since we recognize drunken bums of that era.

Back
Top Bottom