• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MLB 2022

Aaron James Judge just hit his 60th home run of the season.
High fives for Giancarlo for his game winning slam !

..and Nestor the Molester was aces again.

Ugh fridays game is on apple+.

A potential historic home run called by Katie Nolan and Stephen Nelson.

Yuck.

Yuck.
That's a piss off - they should all be on YES, or better yet WPIX (11)

Game is longer because:
...and I forgot to mention the time involved in trotting around the bases, waving to adoring fans, looking up, pointing and blowing kisses to Sky Pilot or whatever it is.

Yuck.
There will be a day when the World Series will be streamed.
Find a local sports bar or sports betting house.

Nasty is nasty. He molested the Pirates.
For only 5 innings;
Against the lowly Pirates;
Who they barely beat;
The 2 🆚 3/6 slot is the one to be in for the AL.

Eely meanie.... jillie beanie

the game is about to start.

Severino's return.
Let's see what happens.

Eely meanie.... jillie beanie

the game is about to start.

Severino's return.
Let's see what happens.
Cabrera - Bases loaded jack.
. I like this kid.

Man, he just barely got on top of that one - ground rule double to left.

The Phillies are collapsing.

Judge is a great player, but the Yankees disrespected him and miscalculated just like the Cowboys did with Dak Prescott.

They should have signed him long-term two years ago but now will lose him in free agency.

It is a shame. I do not blame Judge for taking the money he deserves but he won't get his # retired if he leaves.

It is a shame. I do not blame Judge for taking the money he deserves
You think it's a forgone conclusion the Yankees won't sign him? I think he would like to stay in NY (as a Yankee).

Judge is a great player, but the Yankees disrespected him and miscalculated just like the Cowboys did with Dak Prescott.

They should have signed him long-term two years ago but now will lose him in free agency.

It is a shame. I do not blame Judge for taking the money he deserves but he won't get his # retired if he leaves.

Yankees made a fair offer. No disrespect was shown. Frankly, that is silly to suggest. The guy is 30. 30! He has not come off his 10 year top paid demand. I would not take such a risk with his track record.

Now, whoever signs him will over pay. (Giants)

Judge won, Yankees lost but there were no mistakes made. This is his first uninjured season since 2017.

He will be a Giant. :(
BOOOOO! But I agree that at his age it's a risk to pay high for 10 years.
He stayed healthy this year but the 3 previous his season was shortened by injury.
..and by 40, you aren't exactly in your prime as a player.

As a Yankees fan, he's helped keep interest in the game, which as it's played today is difficult to watch. If he goes he'll take my interest in the sport with him.
.In my personal view college hoops is the only sport worth watching. All of the primary events have been so cheapened over the years.

Last edited:
Judge is from the Bay area.. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the Giants... But I expect the Yankees to do everything they can to keep him..

BTW nice scheduling by MLB.. This late in the season and Mets are in Oakland... Lol.. East coast team, having to play an interleague game in California... Crazy..

Judge leaving the Yankees, very possible. I never thought the Braves would let Freddie Freeman go even though everyone knew Freddie would be a free agent at the end of last year. I think once a player enters the free agent market, he’s all but gone. Unless the free agent really wants to stay with his original club and is willing to take less money to do so. After Judge’s year, it will probably take a 10 year, 400 million deal. Trout is making 37 million a year, Judge can demand more. On the down side, I think everyone knows Judge will never have another year like this one.

He will be a Giant. :(

Let them sign him.

Albert Pujols started to decline around age 35-36.

I think Judge has 3-5 prime years ahead of him. Giving him a 10-year contract would be nuts.

Let them sign him.

Albert Pujols started to decline around age 35-36.

I think Judge has 3-5 prime years ahead of him. Giving him a 10-year contract would be nuts.

The only reason he is not signed with the Yankees is he wants 10. And at full, top pay all 10.
He rejected 8.

Buster Posey’s joining SF’s owner’s group.
MLBN will show live look-ins tomorrow night.

So will he be an Angel or a Dodger?

Judge is from the Bay area.. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the Giants... But I expect the Yankees to do everything they can to keep him..

BTW nice scheduling by MLB.. This late in the season and Mets are in Oakland... Lol.. East coast team, having to play an interleague game in California... Crazy..
Nice homecoming for Bassitt tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom