• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Minority babies now outnumber whites in usa

White babies are now outnumbered by minority babies, according to new population estimates from the Census Bureau.

In 2015, racial and ethnic minorities made up 50.2 percent of babies under a year old. That year, there were 1,995,102 minority babies born, just slightly more than the 1,982,936 white babies born.

Minority babies outnumber white babies born in U.S. in 2015 | McClatchy DC

Why would this concern you? All humans are equally homo sapiens; all are equally made in the image of God.

Clearly what we need is affirmative action for bootknockin'

Don't really care about how many "minority babies" are born compared to "white babies", however these studies are flawed because they lump hispanics as a "racial" group. Hispanics can be of any race. Chances are this "study" didn't take that into account. White nationalists are all riled up over nothing.

Too bad the OP just did this as a drive-by and doesn't care to clarify or support his own thread in any way.

You really are mad that you can't call him a KKK Stormfronter, huh Rob? Lol.

It's simple to me; when Native Americans became outnumbered by whites in the US, I'm sure they felt sad.
When whites feel outnumbered by non-whites, after a history of white majority, some feel sad.

I know that many whites feel quite proud of themselves for being accepting of other races surpassing them in birth rates, but how many of them practiced white flight at some point in their lives, or already live somewhere where whites are still 70-80% of the population? I'd bet most of them.

It's simple to me; when Native Americans became outnumbered by whites in the US, I'm sure they felt sad.
When whites feel outnumbered by non-whites, after a history of white majority, some feel sad.

I know that many whites feel quite proud of themselves for being accepting of other races surpassing them in birth rates, but how many of them practiced white flight at some point in their lives, or already live somewhere where whites are still 70-80% of the population? I'd bet most of them.

Please do not speak for other whites. I am white and I don't really give a **** if I am outnumbered by other races.

Proud?

I'm not proud of anything, or "accepting" of anything. I can't for the life of me figure out why I should care how many babies there are, and which set of arbitrary racial classifications people put them in.

The only number of babies concern I would have is I think a gradual tapering off of global growth rates to level off the population eventually is a good idea.

I can't? If I wanted to there's nothing stopping me. At this point I can only call him lilly-livered for starting a thread he's too cowardly to support.

My girlfriend is Hispanic while I am white. ****, I guess I'm gonna have minority babies if we have them. :roll:

I'm surprised so many posters seem to be wondering what this thread is about.

Looking at the tone of the threads this Original Poster usually starts here everyday. What this thread is about should be obvious.

Maybe - but also it is an interesting fact. When you've grown up over the last five decades in a culture that claims White Privilege and Black Lives Matter - why do so many people have an issue with a post that discusses true statistics? I'm very curious because the fact is, that's all that was stated. We are a melting pot - so then why do we have affirmative action, and ACLU and BET and Black Lives Matter???? It's okay for someone who considers themselves Caucasian to ask these questions. That's where we are headed. A country where people who were once the majority are now feeling like the minority and may want the same benefits as the minorities have had for so many years. Is that a problem? Is it okay to start a group called White Lives Matter. Is it okay to include Caucasians in the affirmative action group? Is it okay to have a television network that is focused on the lifestyles of Caucasians? I mean - let's call it WET...catchy name right?

Don't think it really matters what the biological heritage of the babies are.
I do think that it's important that there are more values in common with everyone else than there are values that aren't.

Maybe - but also it is an interesting fact. When you've grown up over the last five decades in a culture that claims White Privilege and Black Lives Matter - why do so many people have an issue with a post that discusses true statistics? I'm very curious because the fact is, that's all that was stated. We are a melting pot - so then why do we have affirmative action, and ACLU and BET and Black Lives Matter???? It's okay for someone who considers themselves Caucasian to ask these questions. That's where we are headed. A country where people who were once the majority are now feeling like the minority and may want the same benefits as the minorities have had for so many years. Is that a problem? Is it okay to start a group called White Lives Matter. Is it okay to include Caucasians in the affirmative action group? Is it okay to have a television network that is focused on the lifestyles of Caucasians? I mean - let's call it WET...catchy name right?

What questions?

Is there a question being asked?

You can start a group called White Lives Matter. Although I'd point out that our criminal justice system already thinks that. Furthermore, I'd caution you that just about every single "White advocacy" group inevitably sounds just like a white supremacy group. If your white advocacy group spends most of its time talking about how those other people are ****ing everything up, they're not an advocacy group. They're the KKK. "Take back our country" means "Take back our country from those people."

2z53saq.jpg

So, when we become the minorities, are the dark skinned races going to dump trillions of dollars into entitlements for us?

Do the whites now get affirmative action?

So, when we become the minorities, are the dark skinned races going to dump trillions of dollars into entitlements for us?

Do the whites now get affirmative action?

...you don't think white people get "entitlements?"

I think we pay much more than we receive.

And why is that, do you think? If I go down to the social services office do they go "Oh, you're white, so your check will be smaller?"

And why is that, do you think? If I go down to the social services office do they go "Oh, you're white, so your check will be smaller?"

No we pay in more than we receive over all as a race, while the opposite is true for the current minorities.

No we pay in more than we receive over all as a race, while the opposite is true for the current minorities.

Right, but why is that? None of the laws regarding eligibility for these programs specify that white people should be given less.

Do you suppose that it's because, on average, white people make more money and are therefore less often eligible for various forms of public assistance?

Right, but why is that? None of the laws regarding eligibility for these programs specify that white people should be given less.

Do you suppose that it's because, on average, white people make more money and are therefore less often eligible for various forms of public assistance?

Exactly, the point is, if and when the other races start making more money and the roles reverse will they then step up and do the same that was done for them?

Exactly, the point is, if and when the other races start making more money and the roles reverse will they then step up and do the same that was done for them?

Are you expecting black and latino americans to start averaging higher incomes than white people?

Are you then expecting black and latino americans to use their now-larger political clout to eliminate social safety nets?

Are you expecting black and latino americans to start averaging higher incomes than white people?

Are you then expecting black and latino americans to use their now-larger political clout to eliminate social safety nets?

That is the question, I mean after all, the whites cant cry victimization like other minorities can. We don't have that my great, great, great grandfather was a slave of excuse for our own failures in life to make them feel guilty over.

That is the question, I mean after all, the whites cant cry victimization like other minorities can. We don't have that my great, great, great grandfather was a slave of excuse for our own failures in life to make them feel guilty over.

I think you have a very strange impression of how and why social safety nets were created. Nobody "stepped up" and decided to do some noble and generous thing for minorities. These programs were created to fight poverty for all Americans. You are inserting race into the equation for reasons I cannot fathom.

The laws work the way they work. It requires an act of Congress to change social assistance programs. You are suggesting that black and latino voters will elect candidates who plan to eliminate social safety nets.... what, out of spite? You think they are willing to yank the rug out from under white people and black people and latino people and asian people collectively... what, because they're mad at white people?

Oh I'm sorry. You're asking questions. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom