• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Minority babies now outnumber whites in usa

Apparently...McClatchy News Service does.

You care enough to copy their link down and post it here. Did you have a reason for that?

I think we pay much more than we receive.

You're white race once owned black slaves and committed genocide on the native population, and now you want to whine about the injustices of whites paying more taxes... lol... Cry me a ****ing river. If you really want to discuss racial groups and their history of taking, plundering, colonizing, and enslaving, white hands are not angelic and free of blood. I personally don't view the world through a victimized racial lense like you, and I know how to avoid cherry picking when I do it.

Exactly, the point is, if and when the other races start making more money and the roles reverse will they then step up and do the same that was done for them?

Its not a matter of how "being white works," but a matter of how our tax code is applied. There are not different tax brackets for minorities.

No we pay in more than we receive over all as a race, while the opposite is true for the current minorities.

I don't want to help poor white people anymore than I want to help poor minorities.

Edit:
Please note I said nothing about not wanting to help people.

You care enough to copy their link down and post it here. Did you have a reason for that?

Yes, because it represents a decline in our society. Few minorities are entrepreneurs, because they are being taught victimology 101 in schools across the US. Victims don't build or innovate, they take!
Some have excelled as actors, musicians, politicians and athletes....but overall, few invent or invest in American ingenuity.

You're white race once owned black slaves and committed genocide on the native population, and now you want to whine about the injustices of whites paying more taxes... lol... Cry me a ****ing river. If you really want to discuss racial groups and their history of taking, plundering, colonizing, and enslaving, white hands are not angelic and free of blood. I personally don't view the world through a victimized racial lense like you, and I know how to avoid cherry picking when I do it.

Except, the modern White people don't do any of that and haven't for over a century. Talking about ancient history, has nothing to do with the Now!

Last edited:
Yes, because it represents a decline in our society. Few minorities are entrepreneurs, because they are being taught victimology 101 in schools across the US. Victims don't build or innovate, they take!
Some have excelled as actors, musicians, politicians and athletes....but overall, few invent or invest in American ingenuity.

Good thing we have superior white people like you to see through the dastardly plot. Too bad those inferior minorities can't see things clearly like you do!

Apparently...McClatchy News Service does.

You care...because it is evident you are afraid of anyone that isn't as white as you.

White babies are now outnumbered by minority babies, according to new population estimates from the Census Bureau.

In 2015, racial and ethnic minorities made up 50.2 percent of babies under a year old. That year, there were 1,995,102 minority babies born, just slightly more than the 1,982,936 white babies born.

Minority babies outnumber white babies born in U.S. in 2015 | McClatchy DC

Just doing my part Mickey. Although even though I get sunburn just thinking about the sun my guess is somehow I am not exactly the "white" you are referring to. We even have black dogs.

151937431.jpg

Except, the modern White people don't do any of that and haven't for over a century. Talking about ancient history, has nothing to do with the Now!

There are a lot of white victims in these types of discussions. We already have one talking about his tax rate. The longer the thread drags on the more likely you have to see white victimology memes like white guys crying about their right to discriminate being infringed upon, about AA, about black people committing crimes on them, minorities taking their jobs and taking their women, etc. etc. I am not a victim of my race. I deal with everything by seeing the individual character of every person. Everybody is more than their skin color.

Back
Top Bottom