• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man shot in the arm after attacking ex-girlfriend, 2-year-old child, police say

Your definition of merrier is suspect but since you're in Idaho and I'm in Cali you could say it's all me and I wouldn't have much of a snappy comeback except to say "The more QUALIFIED and RESPONSIBLE, the merrier."

We got no shortage of irresponsible down here.

I am in Montana. People get it mixed up with Idaho, which is understandable, we have mountains and trees too. I will take as many armed people as I can. The more there are the less likely the Democrats are to try the bull**** in trying to take and or restrict the right to own them.

I want Trump to stand trial for his crimes. I do not want any violence to befall him. I do not want any violence to befall any of his supporters. I want people to stop insisting that guns are ever a solution to anything. They are supposed to be the last thing you go to when the **** has hit th fan, not the means by which you negotiate a peace with your fellow ****ing citizens.

We already fought one civil war. Only reason we need to contemplate another is all the ****ing guns.

Goddamit, we actually agree on something.

I want people to stop insisting that guns are ever a solution to anything. They are supposed to be the last thing you go to when the **** has hit th fan

That is how I view guns.
Only difference is, I am ready for TSHTF and you're not.A
And that's okay, because people like myself will try to help people like you.
For instance I am the kind of person who would open my door for you and yours to seek refuge, so you don't HAVE to carry a gun or even like them.

I don't want any violence to befall Trump unless and until it's a firing squad at Leavenworth.
But I guarantee you his goons would just as soon shoot us as look at us...you HAVE been reading posts on DP, yes?
Then that should not be a shock to you.

All I want is to go back to where libs and cons argued and fought like cats and dogs all day long and then had beer and compromise for dinner, country over party. They can poke fun at us and we can poke fun at them but we all live as Americans anyway.
And yet no matter how many times I say that, there's just no shortage of red baiting and projection.

Can I interest you in a few choice posts I saved for use as sig lines?
They're all from Trump lovers who think everyone else doesn't deserve rights or even the right to live as free people.
That's why I save them, they remind me of what I am up against.

Oh no, pecans.
Question: Karen's Mom down in Arkansas used to have to shoot her rifle at intervals to keep the birds off the pecan trees.
Then she bought what she thought was a high tech solution only it didn't work well, so she went back to shooting off the rifle again.

Is that something you have to deal with?
Oh and, scooping those damn things up off the grass all day long LOL!!
But I guess if you love pecan pie....sigh.

At least you don't have to scare birds off of squash.

I use a leaf rake for the pecans.....we have 3 pecan trees, so its not too bad ( I enlist the brats to help), and I dont have to work too hard to keep the birds off the pecans......Lady Bum keeps the bird feeders full. ;)

Goddamit, we actually agree on something.

That is how I view guns.
Only difference is, I am ready for TSHTF and you're not.A
And that's okay, because people like myself will try to help people like you.
For instance I am the kind of person who would open my door for you and yours to seek refuge, so you don't HAVE to carry a gun or even like them..

I would not need your door, I have my own that locks, and my own means of protection. I have no idea who you are, or what qualifies you to protect anything. I don’t even know if you can manage a warm cup of coffee without ****ing it up.

However, should you burn yourself on said cup of coffee, I’ll be there. Like BatBitch.

I am in Montana. People get it mixed up with Idaho, which is understandable, we have mountains and trees too. I will take as many armed people as I can. The more there are the less likely the Democrats are to try the bull**** in trying to take and or restrict the right to own them.

More guns/less science = the mess we're in right now.

I would not need your door, I have my own that locks,

Wanna bet that an inner-city Democrat would be able to kick your locked door in with little difficulty?

and my own means of protection.

What are you gonna do, throw your copy of Mao's little red book at him?

Wanna bet that an inner-city Democrat would be able to kick your locked door in with little difficulty?

What are you gonna do, throw your copy of Mao's little red book at him?

You are asking me if Black people are kicking in my door, in the INNER CITY, while I’m supposedly reading communist manifestos.

Congrats. You are virtually indistinguishable from a parody account run by a lib who has never heard the phrase “too on the nose” in their life.

Guns don’t keep citizens safe. 2A is an anachronism that should be abolished.

I don’t care how many times ya’ll watch Die Hard. If any **** goes down, most of you will either crap your pants or just fail to respond in a manner that actually changes the equation because owning a gun, training with a gun has nothing to do with law enforcement. Zeroooooooo.

It did in the cases in the OP.

Therefore your blanket statement is incorrect.

You are asking me if Black people are kicking in my door, in the INNER CITY, while I’m supposedly reading communist manifestos.

Congrats. You are virtually indistinguishable from a parody account run by a lib who has never heard the phrase “too on the nose” in their life.

Misrepresenting what was stated in the post you responded to.

Would/could =/= doing so now.

It asks about the ability to do so. Not whether or not it is happening.

I would not need your door, I have my own that locks, and my own means of protection. I have no idea who you are, or what qualifies you to protect anything. I don’t even know if you can manage a warm cup of coffee without ****ing it up.

However, should you burn yourself on said cup of coffee, I’ll be there. Like BatBitch.

We had a good quality deadbolt on our front door. It took a few good kicks by a neighborhood teen to breach the door.

I use a leaf rake for the pecans.....we have 3 pecan trees, so its not too bad ( I enlist the brats to help), and I dont have to work too hard to keep the birds off the pecans......Lady Bum keeps the bird feeders full. ;)

Lived in an old pecan Grove in the 1970s. Still remember cleaning up pecans.

You are asking me if Black people are kicking in my door, in the INNER CITY,

I didn't say anything about race, you did. If it will make you feel any better, there are plenty of white, Democrat criminals, like the two that thankfully got rittenhoused the other day.

while I’m supposedly reading communist manifestos.

No, that's a different commie. I beginning to suspect you're one of these leftists who knows nothing about leftism.

You claim to have your own "means of protection", so why don't you tell us about it? This is the gun control forum, where people like you argue against the most effective means of self-defense ever created. If you have a suitable alternative, why not tell us about it?

I didn't say anything about race, you did. If it will make you feel any better, there are plenty of white, Democrat criminals, like the two that thankfully got rittenhoused the other day.

No, that's a different commie. I beginning to suspect you're one of these leftists who knows nothing about leftism.

You claim to have your own "means of protection", so why don't you tell us about it? This is the gun control forum, where people like you argue against the most effective means of self-defense ever created. If you have a suitable alternative, why not tell us about it?

You used the phrase inner city because you wanted me to know you were talking about Black people. If it makes you feel any better, I think dudes like you should be allowed to use the nword to your heart’s content. Must be frustrating with all these Clever Workarounds you have to rely on.

We had a good quality deadbolt on our front door. It took a few good kicks by a neighborhood teen to breach the door.

I’m relieved to hear they were able to finally escape.

It did in the cases in the OP.

Therefore your blanket statement is incorrect.

But she was abused by the heterosexual man. The gun didn’t keep her safe. She needs to stop dating cis guys. They commit most of hte violence in the country, and sexual assault.

You used the phrase inner city because you wanted me to know you were talking about Black people. If it makes you feel any better, I think dudes like you should be allowed to use the nword to your heart’s content. Must be frustrating with all these Clever Workarounds you have to rely on.

Dishonest misrepresentation of someone's post....

Dishonest misrepresentation of someone's post....

That’s your opinion. It does not supersede my own. He had zero reason to use the phrase “inner city”. None. Nada. Zip. I”m in the Bay Area, ain’t no inner in the BAY AREA.

RAcist trash panda arguments are racist trash panda arguments no matter how many times you use the word “panda” to distract.

You used the phrase inner city because you wanted me to know you were talking about Black people.

No, I was alluding to gang members, which come in all races.

If it makes you feel any better, I think dudes like you should be allowed to use the nword to your heart’s content. Must be frustrating with all these Clever Workarounds you have to rely on.

This is a debate forum. If you're not willing to defend your positions, then why are you here? Don't you ever get tired of constantly accusing other people of being racist?

That’s your opinion. It does not supersede my own. He had zero reason to use the phrase “inner city”. None. Nada. Zip. I”m in the Bay Area, ain’t no inner in the BAY AREA.

RAcist trash panda arguments are racist trash panda arguments no matter how many times you use the word “panda” to distract.

Dishonest misrepresentation seems to be one of the few tools that you know how to use.

No, I was alluding to gang members, which come in all races.

This is a debate forum. If you're not willing to defend your positions, then why are you here? Don't you ever get tired of constantly accusing other people of being racist?

I’m not accusing you. Just accurately describing your racist comment.

What is it you want me to defend? Your racist bait wasn’t meant seriously, was it? Are you sincerely asking me if I’m afraid that Black people are going to storm my home and take my stuff?

I’ll be happy to debunk your reductive racist garbage and laugh at your pain over the experience.

Back
Top Bottom