• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man shot in the arm after attacking ex-girlfriend, 2-year-old child, police say

Dishonest misrepresentation seems to be one of the few tools that you know how to use.

I wish there were fewer tools requiring its usage.

Dishonest misrepresentation seems to be one of the few tools that you know how to use.

If you’re too chicken**** to stand by your own words, and say the things you mean to say, then remove “libertarian” from your av immediately.

OR tell me what it is ya want me to argue about?

I am in Montana. People get it mixed up with Idaho, which is understandable, we have mountains and trees too. I will take as many armed people as I can. The more there are the less likely the Democrats are to try the bull**** in trying to take and or restrict the right to own them.

Sorry but Obama did not get your guns in eight years and no matter how loudly Biden barks about it, it isn't going to happen under him either.
I fear Trump trying to disarm the public MUCH MUCH more.

I would not need your door, I have my own that locks, and my own means of protection. I have no idea who you are, or what qualifies you to protect anything. I don’t even know if you can manage a warm cup of coffee without ****ing it up.

However, should you burn yourself on said cup of coffee, I’ll be there. Like BatBitch.

As contrived poser edginess goes, I'd rank that as "MEDIUM".
I give up on you.

And less science I bet.

There can be no argument that starts with scientific facts concerning gun violence, climate change, etc, that results in a conclusion regarding government law or policy. To do so is to commit the is/ought fallacy. The most you can do is argue that the costs of a disarmed populace is worth the benefits, and that determination is completely subjective, but one of those costs is people like the ex-girlfriend and 2 year old child in the OP end up dead.

You are off base.

On your best of days, you will never be as bad ass, competent, coherent, informed and intelligent as Checkerboard Strangler on his worst days...and, to borrow your own words; you are emotional.

Well at least the gooner looking person is picking on someone besides me.

I won’t take you seriously no matter how much you plead with me.

You prattle on and on and we give you the chance to make sense but you just aren't interested. No ones pleading with you so don't flatter yourself. But you are good at putting words in other peoples mouths though.

I think it was Chill that mentioned he would help even you in a SHTF scenario. Me? You would plead and have too come up with the money big time.

That’s your opinion. It does not supersede my own. He had zero reason to use the phrase “inner city”. None. Nada. Zip. I”m in the Bay Area, ain’t no inner in the BAY AREA.

RAcist trash panda arguments are racist trash panda arguments no matter how many times you use the word “panda” to distract.

Bay Area huh? Your avatar doesn't say squat. Shame on Fledermaus for not realizing it. But thanks for dropping that piece of info, now we know way you're like you are. Rich girl.

Lady Bum had me harvesting squash and pecans this week. :mrgreen:

Still doing tomatoes and a variety of peppers here. The lemon cucumbers and green beans are done :(

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Bay Area huh? Your avatar doesn't say squat. Shame on Fledermaus for not realizing it. But thanks for dropping that piece of info, now we know way you're like you are. Rich girl.

It’s okay, he didn’t care where any white people lived when he talked about inner cities. He just wanted to threaten me with Black people cause it’s a thing for him apparently.

Still doing tomatoes and a variety of peppers here. The lemon cucumbers and green beans are done :(

We ended up with a tomato bumper crop; Lady Bum didnt have any watermelons this year, so she traded with the gentleman down the road who is a pear tomato lover......now comes the not so fun part; she is making pickled watermelon rinds.

I love them, but they tend to be labor intensive to make.

You prattle on and on and we give you the chance to make sense but you just aren't interested. No ones pleading with you so don't flatter yourself. But you are good at putting words in other peoples mouths though.

I think it was Chill that mentioned he would help even you in a SHTF scenario. Me? You would plead and have too come up with the money big time.

Aww that so sweet of you! Would a scratch off secure my freedom or do you wanna negotiate for big stakes like a package of swisher sweets?

You and Chill and Squee and whomever else should start a security company. Maybe your HQ can be a clubhouse in a tree!

The HU?

How did she get turned on to them?

I played Wolf Totem a little to loud at work...

The looks I got. :)

Priceless

I honestly have no clue. :lol:

Her taste in music is eclectic...and that tends to understate it a bit; One Moment Enya, the next its Motorhead.....and I have to tell ya, listening to her try to sing in the shower to Wolf Totem had me wondering if I needed to call EMS or a Priest. :mrgreen:

I honestly have no clue. :lol:

Her taste in music is eclectic...and that tends to understate it a bit; One Moment Enya, the next its Motorhead.....and I have to tell ya, listening to her try to sing in the shower to Wolf Totem had me wondering if I needed to call EMS or a Priest. :mrgreen:

Have her try some Rachid Taha. Barra Barra is one of my favorite songs.

He was supposed to be the inspiration for Rock the Casbah.

I would play Ya Rayah going in the main gate of the local Marine base... Always got me extra attention as they bomb searched my car.

It’s okay, he didn’t care where any white people lived when he talked about inner cities. He just wanted to threaten me with Black people cause it’s a thing for him apparently.

Since you live in the Bay Area, no one needs to threaten you with anything. You have already decided to live in a ****hole. Apparently, it’s a thing for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom