• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man shot in the arm after attacking ex-girlfriend, 2-year-old child, police say

It’s okay, he didn’t care where any white people lived when he talked about inner cities. He just wanted to threaten me with Black people cause it’s a thing for him apparently.

When he spoke of inner cities he said not one word about black or white, you dreamed that up. I figured you'd go batsh*t over the "rich girl",
guess I was right about it huh. Personal security maybe?

Bush or pole?

Bush beans. My tomatoes grow huge and need to be supported big time. No room to trellis beans. They do eventually start blocking out light from the peppers and beans, so the beans esp. start to poop out early. The peppers seem to do ok and produce well.

Ya got somethin' going on in your garden? I posted pics in a post of Note Bene's months ago.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Bush beans. My tomatoes grow huge and need to be supported big time. No room to trellis beans. They do eventually start blocking out light from the peppers and beans, so the beans esp. start to poop out early. The peppers seem to do ok and produce well.

In my early teens I strung beans forever. Then I would turn around and pick them forever. We had hundreds of acres of the things.:eek:

In my early teens I strung beans forever. Then I would turn around and pick them forever. We had hundreds of acres of the things.:eek:

And do you still like to eat them? LOL

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

What's your stand on climate change? How about wearing a mask?

Climate changes. It always has. Anthropomorphic climate change as in, it is the primary driver of current climate change, is unproven.

Wearing a mask is useful in certain circumstances as always has been the case generally speaking. Masks for the prevention of COVID either for prevention of getting or giving the the disease is of limited utility under current requirements by those states requiring them. Masks are most useful if they are of appropriate type and properly worn, which is not the requirement under current government edicts and practiced by the populous currently. N-95 without valves that seal the face (this means the face must be shaved) provide the most effective protection. Else-wise masks become significantly less effective with improper fitmit and sub N-95 filtration, to the point that they are basically useless.

That's what I thought. You're anti-science.

Kinda hard to run an engineering firm if I am anti science, don't you think. The science is never set, and changes when the evidence changes.

Maybe you don't. I can only judge by what you say.

We dont do soft science, we do hard science. This means repeatable consistent results. We build aerospace computerized models that are accurate precise and valid for most conditions, ours specializing in unusual conditions and air frame configurations. Any test we do on the computer can be and IS validated IRL. Our computer models are based on many tests and data collected IRL on a continuing basis to refine and improve the accuracy and precision of the results. It has become such that basic standard configuration air frames and conditions can be accurately simulated to a precision of + or - of less than 1%.

All anthropomorphic climate change hypothesis are based on computer models, none which have demonstrated repeatable predictability or accuracy. This fact at the very least should lead to inquiry as to the whether or not the hypothesis is valid or requires further study.

Flawed Climate Models | Hoover Institution

All anthropomorphic climate change hypothesis are based on computer models, none which have demonstrated repeatable predictability or accuracy. This fact at the very least should lead to inquiry as to the whether or not the hypothesis is valid or requires further study.

Flawed Climate Models | Hoover Institution

Funny how politically convenient your "science" is.

Funny how politically convenient your "science" is.

Science is neither political nor convenient. You keep making assumptions and we all the know the saying about assumptions.

Science is neither political nor convenient. You keep making assumptions and we all the know the saying about assumptions.

absolutely.

Back
Top Bottom