• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man caught on video berating, cursing couple protesting Confederate monument in Orange Saturday

It's funny that you didn't refute a single thing I said with that statement. You're defending a random person poutraging that others have a different view. Nothing more.

Just like you defended a drunk driver who killed people, and now are trying to say you have some problem with 'alcoholic losers'.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

I'm not taking the bait. :lamo

I''m defending free speech.

Good for you, but you are using the wrong flag. You need the white one, which is the only Confederate flag that matters.

You condemn such behavior?

The beer buying, no. I love a good brew myself. Verbally abusing protesters, yes. Supporting verbal abuse of protesters by buying the abuser a beer, yes. The man is bad enough sober. Let's not get him drunk.

The beer buying, no. I love a good brew myself. Verbally abusing protesters, yes. Supporting verbal abuse of protesters by buying the abuser a beer, yes. The man is bad enough sober. Let's not get him drunk.

I'll save this post for future reference.

I'm not taking the bait. :lamo
Bait? I pitch pure facts. You want to challenge them?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

They would have reminded that girl of her place, per their societal standards.

My guess is that in doing so, they would not of used profanity.

Last edited:
The video speaks for itself...Lots of these angry white men have been on a rampage lately.....They could claim self defense....

If they shot him it would speak for itself... attempted murder.

In Florida you are well with in your rights to stand your ground...This man was threatening them...He is an angry bigot....Shooting him would be perfectly justified

:lol:

That is one of the most stupid things that I have ever heard...

Hmm..I wonder how many here dismissing this mans opinion are also the ones to come to the defense of Antifa for exactly the same behavior? heck, I'm sure Saladin has been witnessed all over DP calling for the shooting in self defense of Antifa protestors? I'm he's very consistent on that matter, as well as others on this thread. ;)

Tim-

I know. My petition to have the local parks department erect a Benedict Arnold statue keeps getting turned down. I've gotten plenty of nasty letters, and local businesses won't serve me . I actually have to go several towns over to get some coffee. Where's the love for our history?
QkAdc[/video]

That is ridiculous... Benedict Arnold was a great American and deserves a statue... keep trying.

Hmm..I wonder how many here dismissing this mans opinion are also the ones to come to the defense of Antifa for exactly the same behavior? heck, I'm sure Saladin has been witnessed all over DP calling for the shooting in self defense of Antifa protestors? I'm he's very consistent on that matter, as well as others on this thread. ;)

Tim-

Don't know much about "antifa"...Try again....Still this angry bigot at least needed his ass kicked

That is ridiculous... Benedict Arnold was a great American and deserves a statue... keep trying.

Amen! I may have to invest in my own coffee equipment because at this rate I won't be served anywhere within a 20 mile radius of my home. I have the resolve and will not be deterred by liberal Marxists who want nothing but to denigrate our history!

Amen! I may have to invest in my own coffee equipment because at this rate I won't be served anywhere within a 20 mile radius of my home. I have the resolve and will not be deterred by liberal Marxists who want nothing but to denigrate our history!

Well Juan Valdez is as American as Lincoln but far more important as he imported all that awesome Columbian coffee... build a statue to him and you will be the Man!

Well Juan Valdez is as American as Lincoln but far more important as he imported all that awesome Columbian coffee... build a statue to him and you will be the Man!

You are just full of great ideas! I'll get started on drafting that petition. It should be an easy win because he didn't betray any one and is the symbol of Colombian coffee. Win/Win

They are monuments to treason and racism.

I can see why you need to pretend they're not.

Yay! Magical thinking!

Monuments are art. Treason and racism are a part of American heritage... I can see why you are again, confused... perpetually.

Monuments are art. Treason and racism are a part of American heritage... I can see why you are again, confused... perpetually.

Lulz. They're 'art' that celebrate treason and racism. I can see why you're completely behind that.

Why do you honor treason and racism?

Let's get on those monuments to Hitler, Göring and Himmler. It's history!

Lulz. They're 'art' that celebrate treason and racism. I can see why you're completely behind that.

Why do you honor treason and racism?

There are some people that are clever enough to understand my posts... your posts clearly indicate that you do not.

And apparently some people think they're art!

Statues are Art... do you think that art is only something created that you approve of? That is stupid.

Oh...

Back
Top Bottom