• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man caught on video berating, cursing couple protesting Confederate monument in Orange Saturday

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
https://www.thv11.com/article/news/...rate-monument-in-orange-saturday/91-613552795

Man caught on video berating, cursing couple protesting Confederate monument in Orange Saturday

Video of a man berating a Houston couple protesting a Confederate memorial just off Interstate 10 in Orange began circulating on social media Sunday.
Jeremy and Tracie Parzen, of Houston, were about five minutes into a protest at about 2 p.m. Saturday in front of the Confederate Memorial of the Wind monument on MLK Jr. Drive at Interstate 10 in Orange when an unidentified man passed by yelling obscenities at them from a pickup truck. Tracie, 43, was raised in Orange and still has family there while her husband, Jeremy is 51 and is from San Diego, CA. A member of the Sons of Confederate Veterans previously told 12News the group plans to add 32 flags to represent Texas regiments of the Confederate army. Jeremy posted the video on Youtube Sunday morning and by early evening the video had been viewed more than 6600 times and was being talked about on social media in Southeast Texas.

12News is not airing the video yet and hopes to speak to the man to get his side of the story. If you know him please contact 12News or have him contact us.
A transcript of the entire video is at the bottom of this story.

:alert WARNING:
VIDEO CONTAINS VULGAR LANGUAGE :alert

LMAO wow what a complete nutjob! .. . This dude is a loon he reminds me of some people that post online with his triggered meltdown.....

We need more people standing up for American Heritage like this... preserving what made America great.

We need more people standing up for American Heritage like this... preserving what made America great.

This loud mouth bigot was threatening a peaceful couple....In Florida they would have the right "to stand their ground" and shoot this loud mouth bigot

Yes, yes, keep saying this guy represents you. :lamo

This loud mouth bigot was threatening a peaceful couple....In Florida they would have the right "to stand their ground" and shoot this loud mouth bigot

IF they shot him they would go to prison because he clearly did not threaten them...

Yes, yes, keep saying this guy represents you. :lamo

I did not say that he represents me... is this more of your winning debating?

Yeah, we should remember American loser traitors.

He made no threats, and though he used foul language and name-calling it was only words.

People in this forum have used similar words, although cussing is limited to the Basement.

Bottom line? He expressed an opinion, and people are free to agree or not, ignore or respond, laugh or get upset...as they so choose.

But it remains free expression whether one agrees with his views or not.

IMO the protesting couple responded properly, with a calm and questioning demeanor while alerting him to the fact it was being recorded.

I much prefer to allow this, as opposed to it being restricted so that it bottles up until it explodes into something worse than mere words.

Last edited:
Just another idiot acting like an idiot.

You are encouraging him so he supports you.

I would love to hear you try to explain how that makes any sense at all :lol:

He made no threats, and though he used foul language and name-calling it was only words.

People in this forum have used similar words, although cussing is limited to the Basement.

Bottom line? He expressed an opinion, and people are free to agree or not, ignore or respond, laugh or get upset...as they so choose.

IMO the protesting couple responded properly, with a calm and questioning demeanor while alerting him to the fact it was being recorded.

I much prefer to allow this, as opposed to it being restricted so that it bottles up until it explodes into something worse than mere words.

Exactly ...

LMAO knock it off bodhi . . .

hows life hows the girls? getting big now i bet!

Takes all kinds I suppose, though I suppose he could have made his point more succinctly while being far more couth.

I agree if one has a point its better to deliver it more coherently, less threatening, in a calm fashion and its best to be able to support your point with something intellectual sound and articulate. This dude couldn't do either, he had no valid point and no couth.

LMAO knock it off bodhi . . .

hows life hows the girls? getting big now i bet!

13 and 15... teenager girls and all the drama that goes with that... :lol:

His manor and demeanor was most certainly threatening. But correct, he mad no direct threats.

I agree with you i would never support restricting this loon. He is free to have the insane meltdown he did. Hopefully somebody he knows sees it and they help him get the help he obviously needs.

I also agree the couple reacted accordingly, recording him and calmly mocking him even though it lead to him further embarrassing himself.

13 and 15... teenager girls and all the drama that goes with that... :lol:

been there and done that . . ugh . .
luckily my girl was very much like me, calm and collective and very logic based BUT as a teenage girl those didnt always mix well . . . . and you got two, they probably fuel and feed off eachother

IF they shot him they would go to prison because he clearly did not threaten them...

The video speaks for itself...Lots of these angry white men have been on a rampage lately.....They could claim self defense....

How could it be considered self-defense?

In Florida you are well with in your rights to stand your ground...This man was threatening them...He is an angry bigot....Shooting him would be perfectly justified

In Florida you are well with in your rights to stand your ground...This man was threatening them...He is an angry bigot....Shooting him would be perfectly justified

He didn't threaten them. He didn't attack them. He spoke his mind. Your mind is sick if you think you should kill someone for speaking their mind. No, shooting him would never be perfectly justified morally nor legally.

The reaction of the truck driver was idiotic. The last time I saw someone act this dumb it was a liberal roundhouse kicking someone at an abortion protest

He didn't threaten them. He didn't attack them. He spoke his mind. Your mind is sick if you think you should kill someone for speaking their mind. No, shooting him would never be perfectly justified morally nor legally.

I'm not saying it....just the law allows it in Florida...I would just kick his bigoted ass

Back
Top Bottom