• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mainstream article

And they care not at all about their reputation?
Why would they care about that when there are dozens of other "news sources" willing to straight up lie or fabricate stories without even bothering to just leave it up to opinion pieces? They know they have an audience, especially when they have people willing to excuse it, willing to buy into an opinion as something more for no real reason at all.

There are many virologists and epidemiologists who criticize the mainstream narrative. You just have not heard of them. Because the mainstream authorities and the drug industry don't want you to.
This guy is not one of those. And this guy is the guy you chose to use instead of those others. That doesn't make them reliable, but it does mean that you chose to go with someone who didn't even meet that base level of "expertise".

Explain how research in a Wuhan lab on making horseshoe bat coronaviruses able to infect humans could have caused a pandemic that started in Wuhan? And it's a horseshoe bat coronavirus that somehow became able to infect humans? And several workers at the WIV were hospitalized with a respiratory disease resembling covid shortly before the pandemic was announced?

This is a widely accepted theory now. You need it explained to you? You have not heard anything about it?
Why do you assume that that was what the lab was doing? ?
I have seen a lot of conjecture but no real evidence.
Please present your evidence.

This guy is not one of those. And this guy is the guy you chose to use instead of those others. That doesn't make them reliable, but it does mean that you chose to go with someone who didn't even meet that base level of "expertise".
I did not just choose this one. I have posted many others.

Let's see your evidence..
Not just opinion.
You know from all that research you say you have read and critiqued..." better than medical doctors"..

But you don't believe experts who say it came from a lab. You only believe Fauci and his friends that he convinced to deny lab origin was possible.
Nobody knows for certain what the origin was. Except you apparently; I should tell the FBI if I were you, because even the Feds can't come up with anything more persuasive than "most likely".

You chose this one for this thread. This thread is what I'm commenting in, on the opinion piece you posted.

So, is there any other evidence for this claim you want to provide for this thread?

Oh really, not relevant where it was published. But if the CDC prints something, you know it must be true.
Just came across this thread because I am kinda done with the Covid hysteria that gripped the world which was made into more than it was. Yes, the virus was bad. No question about it. But it was bad for primarily only a specific age group, obese people, and those with pre-existing conditions. All of us were saying even before the concrete proof came out that natural immunity was far more robust than a vaccine and that masks were essentially placebo face diapers to the hew and cry from the purveyors of fear in the media and Democrats who depend on making the sheep afraid so that they can profit from their fear-mongering. The poster you responded to was not aware that the NIH and CDC is able to strangely get royalties and donations from what amounts to drug pushers. I sent him the link and proof and he ran away. that was a week ago, He doubted what I said and he should know better because IO am always right.

But the point is that this new left resembles a cult of zombies now. They are like some religious sect that claims every period and sentence in the bible is the word of God and the priests and bishops (government officials) are all authority figures because once they get that title, it is as if they are like a pope who had infallibility bestowed on them by none other than God himself.

Just came across this thread because I am kinda done with the Covid hysteria that gripped the world which was made into more than it was. Yes, the virus was bad. No question about it. But it was bad for primarily only a specific age group, obese people, and those with pre-existing conditions. All of us were saying even before the concrete proof came out that natural immunity was far more robust than a vaccine and that masks were essentially placebo face diapers to the hew and cry from the purveyors of fear in the media and Democrats who depend on making the sheep afraid so that they can profit from their fear-mongering. The poster you responded to was not aware that the NIH and CDC is able to strangely get royalties and donations from what amounts to drug pushers. I sent him the link and proof and he ran away. that was a week ago, He doubted what I said and he should know better because IO am always right.

But the point is that this new left resembles a cult of zombies now. They are like some religious sect that claims every period and sentence in the bible is the word of God and the priests and bishops (government officials) are all authority figures because once they get that title, it is as if they are like a pope who had infallibility bestowed on them by none other than God himself.
Are you ever going to write a post that isn't totally rubbish? At least your posts are consistent....I'll give you that much.

Which was proven by seven million deaths, globally, in a little over two years-and counting. People are still dying from Covid-19 in 2023. But naturally you will dismiss this as a conspiracy by the pharmaceutical industry in order to generate more cash :ROFLMAO:
Primarily ff the elderly, the obese, and those with health problems including lazy people who rarely go outside to get exercise and sun.

Let's be honest.

But, this left-wing society just can't handle the fact that males and females are different, that some people just don't have the same drive or skills as others so they want equity above all else. this means that if the virus affects mainly those mentioned above, they want everyone to be vaccinated. that is "equitable" and fair to the totalitarian busybody elites. That way if someone is in the category above, they can have solace in the fact that they are really the same as everyone else because everyone is made to wear a mask and get vaccinated. Why, because no one in the world should ever be offended.

Primarily ff the elderly, the obese, and those with health problems including lazy people who rarely go outside to get exercise and sun.

Let's be honest.

But, this left-wing society just can't handle the fact that males and females are different, that some people just don't have the same drive or skills as others so they want equity above all else. this means that if the virus affects mainly those mentioned above, they want everyone to be vaccinated. that is "equitable" and fair to the totalitarian busybody elites. That way if someone is in the category above, they can have solace in the fact that they are really the same as everyone else because everyone is made to wear a mask and get vaccinated. Why, because no one in the world should ever be offended.

I have to admit it is kinda crazy I would still prefer you would have gotten vaccinated than be badly sick for 3 weeks ending up in the hospital. Despite our political differences, I don't want you to be badly sick even though you don't care yourself.

I have to admit it is kinda crazy I would still prefer you would have gotten vaccinated than be badly sick for 3 weeks ending up in the hospital. Despite our political differences, I don't want you to be badly sick even though you don't care yourself.
Now that we know that those who contracted Covid have more robust immunity than the vaccinated, I think I won that argument. I have also had the flu really bad in the past.....maybe three times and never ever had a flu shot. whereas I know there are people who do get the flu shot every year that still got the flu. When I (and I hope most people) determine the risks and rewards, I think of my overall health and the consequences of either A or B. The vaccine was hurriedly produced because of the demand and fear of the populace and was an experimental vaccine called rMNA, which was a concoction that was sketchy. The same thing occurred with this Fausti guy 37 years ago when aids was running rampant and people held up signs denouncing him way back then. Combine that with the cozy relationship the drug pushers have with the NIH and CDC because of massive royalties and that the drug pushers donate heavily to both parties to buy their silence, I weighed all potentialities and decided not to risk the vaccination due to hundreds of thousands of deaths FROM being vaccinated and serious health issues after getting it including heart attacks and strokes and unknow long term effects.

Now we know with the passage of time that the vaccinated can pass Covid. We know they need several boosters. It has been shown in the past that when people do not allow their own immune systems to fight off ailments the immune system is therefore weakened. This is just common sense. No one has mentioned it but I think that because people always rush for flu shots it is making millions of people more susceptible to viruses.

It may sound crazy but a virus has encoded into it the desire to survive, just like humans. When people screw with mother nature and get a shot that shuts down their own immune system and doesn't give a person's own body the signals of how to fight viruses on its own. What happens is that while someone may fight off the virus THIS time because of a flu shot, the viruses have mutated past that flu shot because of their own survival desires and each new bug becomes more potent with the means to become more lethal because that's what they do. Thus, since their own immune system is weakened because it has been inactive, they are more susceptible to the virus, whereas someone who was never shot up has allowed his own immune system to become robust and active and able;e to combat the new viruses.

Now that we know that those who contracted Covid have more robust immunity than the vaccinated, I think I won that argument. I have also had the flu really bad in the past.....maybe three times and never ever had a flu shot. whereas I know there are people who do get the flu shot every year that still got the flu. When I (and I hope most people) determine the risks and rewards, I think of my overall health and the consequences of either A or B. The vaccine was hurriedly produced because of the demand and fear of the populace and was an experimental vaccine called rMNA, which was a concoction that was sketchy. The same thing occurred with this Fausti guy 37 years ago when aids was running rampant and people held up signs denouncing him way back then. Combine that with the cozy relationship the drug pushers have with the NIH and CDC because of massive royalties and that the drug pushers donate heavily to both parties to buy their silence, I weighed all potentialities and decided not to risk the vaccination due to hundreds of thousands of deaths FROM being vaccinated and serious health issues after getting it including heart attacks and strokes and unknow long term effects.

Now we know with the passage of time that the vaccinated can pass Covid. We know they need several boosters. It has been shown in the past that when people do not allow their own immune systems to fight off ailments the immune system is therefore weakened. This is just common sense. No one has mentioned it but I think that because people always rush for flu shots it is making millions of people more susceptible to viruses.

It may sound crazy but a virus has encoded into it the desire to survive, just like humans. When people screw with mother nature and get a shot that shuts down their own immune system and doesn't give a person's own body the signals of how to fight viruses on its own. What happens is that while someone may fight off the virus THIS time because of a flu shot, the viruses have mutated past that flu shot because of their own survival desires and each new bug becomes more potent with the means to become more lethal because that's what they do. Thus, since their own immune system is weakened because it has been inactive, they are more susceptible to the virus, whereas someone who was never shot up has allowed his own immune system to become robust and active and able;e to combat the new viruses.

Aw, you still want to get badly sick with Covid to protect you from.... Covid.

I took that chance and now my immune system is better than yours.
Actually no it's probably not.
If she was vaccinated and has been boosted its a good chance her immunity is better.
If she has also had covid..she is definitely better.

You have no clue what you are talking about.
Per usual.

If she was vaccinated and has been boosted its a good chance her immunity is better.

Per usual.
That's not what REAL doctors say.

That's not what REAL doctors say.
That is EXACTLY what " real " doctors say.

Tell you what read these two studies then discuss.

That is EXACTLY what " real " doctors say.

Tell you what read these two studies then discuss.
So we have two studies. One where people had Covid and then were vaccinated, and another where people were vaccinated and they are still alive.

Now, let me the studies of people when never were vaccinated and are still alive.

PS. Obviously the people that were elderly who are still alive and were vaccinated is touted. This is a red herring because it doesn't show those who died even though vaccinated and in this age group most all were vaccinated and there is no way to tell whether or not they would have died if they weren't vaccinated. Methinks those folks were healthier than the rest who died, anyway.

So we have two studies. One where people had Covid and then were vaccinated, and another where people were vaccinated and they are still alive.

Now, let me the studies of people when never were vaccinated and are still alive.

PS. Obviously the people that were elderly who are still alive and were vaccinated is touted. This is a red herring because it doesn't show those who died even though vaccinated and in this age group most all were vaccinated and there is no way to tell whether or not they would have died if they weren't vaccinated. Methinks those folks were healthier than the rest who died, anyway.
It's in there dude.
"This study adds to evidence that getting vaccinated even after having been infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, offers a benefit on top of natural immunity that lasts for some time," said".

The study compared to natural immunity and vaccinated immunity alone.

It's in there dude.
"This study adds to evidence that getting vaccinated even after having been infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, offers a benefit on top of natural immunity that lasts for some time," said".

The study compared to natural immunity and vaccinated immunity alone.
You're splitting hairs

I want a study performed on everyone that wasn't vaccinated who is still alive. Got that?

I know most of you here don't believe anything said by non-mainstream independent sources. But we are starting to see the official covid lies exposed in mainstream sources also:
an "opinion" source. LOL

Aw, you still want to get badly sick with Covid to protect you from.... Covid.

MOST people who get covid do NOT get badly sick from it. How can you possibly not know that?

Per usual.

You are lying, again. Naturally immunity is obviously better, is known to be better, and the mainstream has finally admitted it is better.

Back
Top Bottom