• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mainstream article

You do understand that immunity doesn't last forever, right?

Also I am vaccinated, boosted, and had Covid (mild unlike you) so I am good. ;)

You will need boosters 3 or 4 times every year to prevent catching the dreaded deadly covid.

You are lying, again. Naturally immunity is obviously better, is known to be better, and the mainstream has finally admitted it is better.
Yeah..no.
Look. This never ends well for you. I produce a bunch of well done research. You complain it's all a conspiracy..look even more foolish and then disappear only to reappear with another bunch of bs.

Tell you what..lets do something different.

This time ..you produce all the research you can...that shows that natural immunity alone..
Is better than hybrid immunity...i.e. either prior covid infection and vaccination and booster..
Or covid vaccination and booster and
then breakthrough infection.

Let's see those " research chops" of yours get to it!.. lmao.

MOST people who get covid do NOT get badly sick from it. How can you possibly not know that?
Yeah..the problem is..you can't absolutely predict that " most".
You really should stop posting.

You're splitting hairs

I want a study performed on everyone that wasn't vaccinated who is still alive. Got that?
Sweet baby Jesus have you lost it.

MOST people who get covid do NOT get badly sick from it. How can you possibly not know that?

But THAT poster did get badly sick with Covid and still thinks it's a good idea to contract Covid, risking another 3 weeks of being badly sick, so he will be immune from Covid. His "natural" immunity cost him 3 weeks of being badly sick and a hospital bill which we know ain't cheap.

We all know you think ParaD must be brilliant for refusing to get vaccinated BUT the fact is you actually did get vaccinated so deep down you know better and you play a part for attention - which I do my part to enable that. But the thing is your need for attention is causing people to get badly sick and I am not about that.

You will need boosters 3 or 4 times every year to prevent catching the dreaded deadly covid.

Lol what kind of quackery you listening to? I haven't had a booster in 6 months and so far my doctor is recommending it annually like the flu.

Deadly Covid or boosters? Tough choice. At the age of 70 I'd be an idiot not to protect myself. Covid is still killing people:

Of course but really, is your doctor even telling you to get 3-4 a year? Nobody I know is getting boosters like that and I know a couple very high risk individuals.

Of course but really, is your doctor even telling you to get 3-4 a year? Nobody I know is getting boosters like that and I know a couple very high risk individuals.
Nope; once a year along with my flu shot. We're also rolling out Shingles vaccination for the elderly. That'll be me!

Same here that's why I was like what, 3-4??? It's crazy what kind of nonsense those people get fed!
We're also rolling out Shingles vaccination for the elderly now:

We're also rolling out Shingles vaccination for the elderly now:

Awesome, now the quacks can not get the shingles vaccine and instead get shingles to avoid getting shingles. ;)

Sweet baby Jesus have you lost it.
LOL. You are replacing another individual here that makes me laugh first thing in the morning. People who accuse others of being who and what they are, always give me a chuckle. That's a good way to start out one's day.

I don't know what kind of doctor you are (I suspect podiatry) but whatever your area of expertise, it most definitely doesn't include logic or common sense, or science and math.

LOL. You are replacing another individual here that makes me laugh first thing in the morning. People who accuse others of being who and what they are, always give me a chuckle. That's a good way to start out one's day.

I don't know what kind of doctor you are (I suspect podiatry) but whatever your area of expertise, it most definitely doesn't include logic or common sense, or science and math.
Umm Paradox. Here is an easy way to prove all you say.
Read the two research papers I presented you ..critique them here using your scientific knowledge then present your research that proves you right.
Put up or shut up.

Umm Paradox. Here is an easy way to prove all you say.
Read the two research papers I presented you ..critique them here using your scientific knowledge then present your research that proves you right.
Put up or shut up.
Nah. Don't feel like doing your homework today.

Yes, back down like you always do and blame everyone else for your own failure. So predictable it's comical.
Hmmm. As I recall, that reply was not to you, so you know nothing at all about the background or that the poster I replied to slaps up links like you and refuses to include salient excerpts, and when I take the time to read the links I feel like I was duped again by Lucy pulling the football away.

Yeah..the problem is..you can't absolutely predict that " most".
You really should stop posting.

No one can absolutely predict anything about health. We estimate probable risks. You claim to be an MD and don't know that?

But THAT poster did get badly sick with Covid and still thinks it's a good idea to contract Covid, risking another 3 weeks of being badly sick, so he will be immune from Covid. His "natural" immunity cost him 3 weeks of being badly sick and a hospital bill which we know ain't cheap.

We all know you think ParaD must be brilliant for refusing to get vaccinated BUT the fact is you actually did get vaccinated so deep down you know better and you play a part for attention - which I do my part to enable that. But the thing is your need for attention is causing people to get badly sick and I am not about that.

Deep down I know that I had no reason to get vaccinated. I was afraid of giving covid to elderly relatives (I said this how many hundreds of times so far?) And we were LIED to and told we would protect others by getting the vaccines.

NOW I KNOW that was a lie, back then I thought MAYBE it was true. I did not want to take any chance on killing elderly relatives. GOT THAT YET?

Deep down, I know these vaccines are experimental genetic therapy and can seriously damage health.

Lol what kind of quackery you listening to? I haven't had a booster in 6 months and so far my doctor is recommending it annually like the flu.

Haha. Your doctor is ignorant. After 6 months you are getting little or no protection from covid.

Protection from the covid mRNA vaccines drops to almost nothing after a few months.

Same here that's why I was like what, 3-4??? It's crazy what kind of nonsense those people get fed!

Yes it would be ridiculously risky to get 3 or 4 covid boosters every year, and that is why hardly one is. But it means you have no protection from deadly covid for most of the year (horrors!), unless you have natural immunity.

No, you don't. You need it maybe once a year, pretty much just like the flu vaccine. And it would be mainly to reduce the chances of getting severely sick from it.

Yes it would be ridiculously risky to get 3 or 4 covid boosters every year, and that is why hardly one is. But it means you have no protection from deadly covid for most of the year (horrors!), unless you have natural immunity.

Do you mean the deadly COVID that some want to hold Fauci personally responsible for? So, was it deadly or not? Make up your mind, so we know what to charge Fauci with.

Back
Top Bottom