• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mainstream article

I said VAERS, did I not?
I am also talking about your lack of knowledge on donations and royalties.

The VAERS situation is over with since you admitted you erred. And NO, I don't care to scour through thousands of my posts to prove this since you admitted it and know it.

I am also talking about your lack of knowledge on donations and royalties.

The VAERS situation is over with since you admitted you erred. And NO, I don't care to scour through thousands of my posts to prove this since you admitted it and know it.
"No link, never happened". Isn't that your stance? :ROFLMAO:

LOL. You have no clue about science or medicine and I believe you are faking being some doctor.
Blah blah blah.
Only a person who is actually clueless about science or medicine would say that about my posts.
Cripes you don't even understand your own intellectual disconnect between you on one hand complaining that there is a vast conspiracy to squash data on adverse reactions to the covid vaccines..
And then on the other hand pointing to the VAERS data and saying " see it shows adverse events"..

Tell you what paradoxical..how about you..use your science and research chops to explain whether the VAERS data is " SPECIFIC"for adverse reactions to the vaccine or if it's "SENSITIVE " to adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Surely you can explain the difference between specificity and sensitivity and how they relate to the VAERS reporting system.

I find it curious that you and jaeger19 (who I believe has a fake political lean) are upset over my comments over who and what the majority of liberals are. Note that I included "college educated" as just one of many examples and this may not be true of all liberals. I included that because it is primarily liberals that boast about their having attended "college' and of course if they are in the medical profession, they tout their initials. You rarely, if ever, hear a conservative bragging about their having gone to college. Why? Well, it's because they don't flaunt their status. Ity is primarily liberals who have the need top do that because deep down, they are really insecure and know nothings, so they will trot out the fact that they went to some ivy league college and are, therefore, better than the rest of the world that aren't college educated.

I will never answer jaeger19s question on that matter and neither you nor he should see my non answer as indicative of anything. There is one thing that all can be certain of and that is when people get mad or upset it is because they see that the other person is speaking the truth. If someone is in perfect physical shape and someone says they are fat. they just laugh. It is only when they know they are grossly overweight will they become incensed.

Thus, my comments would be simply laughed at and waved off by anyone that doesn't fit into the categories I posted by all those who aren't in one or more of those categories.
"College educated conservative" is an oxymoron. "Grifter" is an apt assumption. You indicate you completely miss why the Ted Cruz couple are
not out there describing how they met as employees of Goldman Sachs and the lifetime connections Ted Cruz, his wife Heidi, or DeSantis all made at Harvard graduate schools, LOL! Cruz, DeSantis, Josh Hawley (Yale Law,'06) are advised it would cost them votes. The point is they all know better, they know the G.O.P. must undermine public education because it cannot compete if more states attain college educated voting majorities.

They are about manipulating the least educated to continue to stay that way!

Only one of the voting majorities of the top 20 states (Montana, #19) of four year degree or higher college educated voted in 2020 for Trump.

Just to show you that nothing has changed in 87 years with regard to the manner in which you have been radicalized, circa 1936, in the depths of the depression...:

Harold Rugg

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Harold_Rugg
Harold Ordway Rugg (1886–1960) was an educational reformer in the early to mid 1900s, associated with the Progressive education movement.

"..Marshall inherited the editorship of the Cedar Rapid.s- Gazette from his father in 1932. He had won a Pulitzer Prize for exposing a slot machine ring in Sioux City in 1935, but a $700 fee paid directly from the Gazette to the Special Prosecutor invalidated the convictions of the defendant.s.'' The editor's social views were less than enlightened. According to one account, Marshall, while driving through a Cedar Rapids .slum, was asked by his daughter; "Papa, why do people have to live in such awful houses?" Marshall was not pleased with her observation. He thought that Iowa's offspring were having their minds polluted by the textbooks of Harold ]. Rugg and the collectivist plotters of the Teacher's College of Columbia University. Rugg, a professor of education at Columbia, wrote a series of textbooks which had been under attack from the American Right for its "collectivist" bias. As a result of fiery editorials attacking Rugg's "radicalism," Marshall's name had spread far beyond the vast Iowa cornfields and in 1936 he was chosen to give the Americanization Address to the American Legion."

2023’s Most & Least Educated States in America

wallethub.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom