• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mainstream article

Well then in what capacity can you speak to what college professors teach???
Just look at you for a prime example. Guilt, liberalism, elitism, arrogance, self-importance, thinking you're right when proven wrong.

Just look at you for a prime example. Guilt, liberalism, elitism, arrogance, self-importance, thinking you're right when proven wrong.
Hmm. You should look up the term projection.

Again ..in what capacity are you able to speak intelligently on what colkege professors are like. Etc. ?

We are dealing with the very hard left here. Not just liberals. I suspect many are college educated, elitists, studied womans history or globalism, their professors taught them they were oppressors and guilty of original sin (slavery) and are still living in their parents basement at age 35 and they don't know how to get them the hell out.
Yes, you clearly avoided a college education, otherwise you wouldn't have posted such uneducated nonsense.

Yes, you clearly avoided a college education, otherwise you wouldn't have posted such uneducated nonsense.
I find it curious that you and jaeger19 (who I believe has a fake political lean) are upset over my comments over who and what the majority of liberals are. Note that I included "college educated" as just one of many examples and this may not be true of all liberals. I included that because it is primarily liberals that boast about their having attended "college' and of course if they are in the medical profession, they tout their initials. You rarely, if ever, hear a conservative bragging about their having gone to college. Why? Well, it's because they don't flaunt their status. Ity is primarily liberals who have the need top do that because deep down, they are really insecure and know nothings, so they will trot out the fact that they went to some ivy league college and are, therefore, better than the rest of the world that aren't college educated.

I will never answer jaeger19s question on that matter and neither you nor he should see my non answer as indicative of anything. There is one thing that all can be certain of and that is when people get mad or upset it is because they see that the other person is speaking the truth. If someone is in perfect physical shape and someone says they are fat. they just laugh. It is only when they know they are grossly overweight will they become incensed.

Thus, my comments would be simply laughed at and waved off by anyone that doesn't fit into the categories I posted by all those who aren't in one or more of those categories.

I find it curious that you and jaeger19 (who I believe has a fake political lean) are upset over my comments over who and what the majority of liberals are. Note that I included "college educated" as just one of many examples and this may not be true of all liberals. I included that because it is primarily liberals that boast about their having attended "college' and of course if they are in the medical profession, they tout their initials. You rarely, if ever, hear a conservative bragging about their having gone to college. Why? Well, it's because they don't flaunt their status. Ity is primarily liberals who have the need top do that because deep down, they are really insecure and know nothings, so they will trot out the fact that they went to some ivy league college and are, therefore, better than the rest of the world that aren't college educated.

I will never answer jaeger19s question on that matter and neither you nor he should see my non answer as indicative of anything. There is one thing that all can be certain of and that is when people get mad or upset it is because they see that the other person is speaking the truth. If someone is in perfect physical shape and someone says they are fat. they just laugh. It is only when they know they are grossly overweight will they become incensed.

Thus, my comments would be simply laughed at and waved off by anyone that doesn't fit into the categories I posted by all those who aren't in one or more of those categories.
Your comments are always laughed at. The sad thing is that you have no idea why :ROFLMAO:

Your comments are always laughed at. The sad thing is that you have no idea why :ROFLMAO:
Almost 5:30 in the morning. I have been up since 3:00 AM trying to reconstruct my life after my hard drive being ruined by a spilled cup of coffee and losing all of my information as a result. Even my favorite meme of a liberal holding babies "of color" when he is white and his wife is white and he won't believe his wife cheated. Not to fear, I will overcome this blip.

Anyhoo, thanks for making me laugh after 2 hours of reconstruction plus getting back into my Twitter account that I forgot my password for. I thought it was libsofDP but found I use that only here. It is libsaredestroyinghumanity for Twitter in case anyone wants to hack my account.

Anyway, thanks.

Hmm. You should look up the term projection.

Again ..in what capacity are you able to speak intelligently on what colkege professors are like. Etc. ?

Typical elite college below.
1679413221353.png

Actually you are the one that is mad and or upset. Always crying about liberals. And how they want to " emasculate" you by wearing masks...Yada yada yada...

I was just curious in what capacity you would be able to speak intelligently about college professors. What they teach etc.

Of course...we pretty much all know your full of horse dung. It's just fun making you look even more silly.

Typical elite college below.
View attachment 67441656
Umm and you know they are college students how.?
Let's see..the picture is about 20 people.
The student body at Rutgers is about 36,000 students.

Let's say that all 20 are students there.
Do you think 20 students is a representative sample of 36,000 people?

Last edited:
I know most of you here don't believe anything said by non-mainstream independent sources. But we are starting to see the official covid lies exposed in mainstream sources also:

You realize this is an option piece from a nutter don't you?
As its opinion, MSM prints it because they truly give both sides.

This post sounds resentful of the educated.

And the poster probably accessed an AI algorithm to write his post for him. "I love the poorly educated".
The post that the poster referenced was not AI generated. Your comment displays your ignorance about what AI intelligence is. That's typical. Let me explain to you and others what it actually is. Today the main players in AI are Microsoft and Google. Both of these entities are very far left, like the posters here, so I am surprised at the lack of knowledge and use of AI by the left. If one of the scores of far-left wind radicals here wants to make a case for their position, AI should be the first resource. What it really does is instead of someone entering a search term and getting a page of links along with useless ads and sites that have little to do with the topic, doing the same search through ChatGPT gives you a write up based on the data input up to 2021 and you can get web searches of anywhere from 5-10 sites of relevant material without having to go to the sites because it gives you a blurb on material of the sites referenced.

The ChatGPT site is heavily biased to the left, so when you say i use AI, you are saying I use a partisan left wing spin site. They are now taken over by Microsoft who intend to make billions with it. Try buying a computer with Microsoft loaded. Your home page will be blasted with "news" from sites like HuffPo, Slate, WaPo and every single far left website there is.

The post that the poster referenced was not AI generated. Your comment displays your ignorance about what AI intelligence is. That's typical. Let me explain to you and others what it actually is. Today the main players in AI are Microsoft and Google. Both of these entities are very far left, like the posters here, so I am surprised at the lack of knowledge and use of AI by the left. If one of the scores of far-left wind radicals here wants to make a case for their position, AI should be the first resource. What it really does is instead of someone entering a search term and getting a page of links along with useless ads and sites that have little to do with the topic, doing the same search through ChatGPT gives you a write up based on the data input up to 2021 and you can get web searches of anywhere from 5-10 sites of relevant material without having to go to the sites because it gives you a blurb on material of the sites referenced.

The ChatGPT site is heavily biased to the left, so when you say i use AI, you are saying I use a partisan left wing spin site. They are now taken over by Microsoft who intend to make billions with it. Try buying a computer with Microsoft loaded. Your home page will be blasted with "news" from sites like HuffPo, Slate, WaPo and every single far left website there is.
Maybe your " surprise"..should clue you in that your assumptions are all wrong.....

Just saying.

So use an adblocker on a Chromebook like I do. Simple.

Maybe your " surprise"..should clue you in that your assumptions are all wrong.....

Just saying.
My surprise at people lack of knowledge should clue me on my assumptions being wrong?

You make no sense, as usual.

So use an adblocker on a Chromebook like I do. Simple.
This is not just about the ads. If you do a web search on a topic you get BS stuff. On ChatGPT you get the links with a short overview. If someone is not into politics and doesn't care about this world going off the deep left end, it is perfect. For those who are conservative you have to confirm their information because, like the left, they leave out the entire story. Like the J6 committee. They gaslight humanity and this is a serious problem.

My surprise at people lack of knowledge should clue me on my assumptions being wrong?

You make no sense, as usual.
So you are saying leftist artificial intelligence sites are full of knowledge??

So you are saying leftist artificial intelligence sites are full of knowledge??
I gave a rundown on ChatGPT before. It is a language model that has lots of information. But, it doesn't have ALL the information that is available. It was originally open source and with capitalism has morphed into a pay service owned by Microsoft. The spin they put on subjects is mind blowing and I researched why. The people that did the inputting and gave it instructions claim to be a research team. Youi can't get their names. Go ahead and try. The program defends them as being unbiased and non-political but they are heavy leftists.

It would be like using the former Twitter and asking a question as to whether or not the FBI is an unbiased agency or if the CDC can always be trusted. I think you catch my drift. Not just me but others have attested to the programs bias. Like liberals, it doesn't imagine that it is biased. I asked it how it could ever know since it admits all available information isn't inputted and it reverted back to a defense that the research team (who we will never know) is trusted and respected.

It reminded me of you saying scientists and the CDC and doctors like Fauci can be trusted because of who they are.

I gave a rundown on ChatGPT before. It is a language model that has lots of information. But, it doesn't have ALL the information that is available. It was originally open source and with capitalism has morphed into a pay service owned by Microsoft. The spin they put on subjects is mind blowing and I researched why. The people that did the inputting and gave it instructions claim to be a research team. Youi can't get their names. Go ahead and try. The program defends them as being unbiased and non-political but they are heavy leftists.

It would be like using the former Twitter and asking a question as to whether or not the FBI is an unbiased agency or if the CDC can always be trusted. I think you catch my drift. Not just me but others have attested to the programs bias. Like liberals, it doesn't imagine that it is biased. I asked it how it could ever know since it admits all available information isn't inputted and it reverted back to a defense that the research team (who we will never know) is trusted and respected.

It reminded me of you saying scientists and the CDC and doctors like Fauci can be trusted because of who they are.
Now stop lying Paradox.
I never ever ever ever said that "scientists and the CDC and doctors like Fauci can be trusted because of who they are.".

Never ever. That's just bs of your own stupid making.
Over and over and over I have said." Go read the actual science".
I even LINKED to the actual science.
WHICH YOU REFUSED TO READ.

I explained to you..the YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE POSITION TO HAVE TO LISTEN TO OTHERS BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO READ OR UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE.

THATS YOUR FAULT.

Then I questioned WHO you were listening to because the best available science PROVED THEM AND YOU WRONG. ( over and over and over again).

So whomever you are listening to.. they are ignorant and have proven themselves to be.

Now stop lying Paradox.
I never ever ever ever said that "scientists and the CDC and doctors like Fauci can be trusted because of who they are.".

Never ever. That's just bs of your own stupid making.
Over and over and over I have said." Go read the actual science".
I even LINKED to the actual science.
WHICH YOU REFUSED TO READ.

I explained to you..the YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THE POSITION TO HAVE TO LISTEN TO OTHERS BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO READ OR UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE.

THATS YOUR FAULT.

Then I questioned WHO you were listening to because the best available science PROVED THEM AND YOU WRONG. ( over and over and over again).

So whomever you are listening to.. they are ignorant and have proven themselves to be.

You never did medical research and your ideas about science are extremely naive. You don't know how to interpret research papers.

You think scientists simply collect data and plug it into statistics programs and out comes "truth." Typical of people who delude themselves into thinking they are scientific, when they have no actual experience designing and analyzing statistical research.

You never did medical research and your ideas about science are extremely naive. You don't know how to interpret research papers.

You think scientists simply collect data and plug it into statistics programs and out comes "truth." Typical of people who delude themselves into thinking they are scientific, when they have no actual experience designing and analyzing statistical research.
Blah blah blah.
I have more than proven my research chops.
You haven't.
However as you have been asked before.
Please provide a peer reviewed research study that deals with covid..as say you have " read the research...
And then provide your most learned analysis of it.
Let's see you demonstrate your knowledge.

Blah blah blah.
I have more than proven my research chops.
You haven't.
However as you have been asked before.
Please provide a peer reviewed research study that deals with covid..as say you have " read the research...
And then provide your most learned analysis of it.
Let's see you demonstrate your knowledge.

That's ridiculous. No one demonstrates their general understanding of research by taking one article and "analyzing" the analysis.

Having a debate or discussion about some aspect of a particular study could demonstrate a person's ability to think critically and carefully about experiment design and analysis. For example, I am aware of some of the common tricks motivated researchers use to make it seem like a drug is or is not effective. And I have used inferential statistics enough to have some idea when they make sense or not. It is VERY easy to fool people with statistics, even if they have experience with them.

A whole lot of careful thought would go into analyzing and criticizing controversial research. You don't dash it off in a paragraph to show off how great your knowledge of the scientific method is. The fact that you think this is possible is more evidence of your cluelessness.

That's ridiculous. No one demonstrates their general understanding of research by taking one article and "analyzing" the analysis.

Having a debate or discussion about some aspect of a particular study could demonstrate a person's ability to think critically and carefully about experiment design and analysis. For example, I am aware of some of the common tricks motivated researchers use to make it seem like a drug is or is not effective. And I have used inferential statistics enough to have some idea when they make sense or not. It is VERY easy to fool people with statistics, even if they have experience with them.

A whole lot of careful thought would go into analyzing and criticizing controversial research. You don't dash it off in a paragraph to show off how great your knowledge of the scientific method is. The fact that you think this is possible is more evidence of your cluelessness.
Sure they can.
Its how scientific research is peer reviewed. It's how it's analyzed.
It's how a scientist / medical provider evaluates the reliability and validity of a research studies findings. Such that they can act on the evidence. !

IF YOU HAVE DONE THE ANALYSIS OF THE COVID RESEARCH YOU SAY YOU HAVE?.
YOU SHOULD EASILY BE ABLE TO SHOW US YOUR CRITIQUE OF ONE OF THE MANY RESEARCH STUDIES ON THE TOPIC.
So put up or shut up.

Sure they can.
Its how scientific research is peer reviewed. It's how it's analyzed.
It's how a scientist / medical provider evaluates the reliability and validity of a research studies findings. Such that they can act on the evidence. !

IF YOU HAVE DONE THE ANALYSIS OF THE COVID RESEARCH YOU SAY YOU HAVE?.
YOU SHOULD EASILY BE ABLE TO SHOW US YOUR CRITIQUE OF ONE OF THE MANY RESEARCH STUDIES ON THE TOPIC.
So put up or shut up.
The poster's 'research' relies entirely on confirmation bias and rejecting anything else, out of hand, that doesn't conform with those subjective predispositions; especially that emerging from anything connected with government, conventional medicine or the pharmaceutical industry. After all they are in business for no other reason than to conspire to relieve us of our money and poison us with vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom