• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

If you want to bet participating on here based on the election, that's your business. No one else needs to follow you or else.....something.
There's no betting here. I made a statement because I am confident. Lefties pretend to be all 100% confident...he even stated it as a fact that Biden would win. As we can see...lefties dont actually believe their own bullshit.

Do you think Fox News isn't heavily biased in Trump's favor?

They found that people who use fox news are less informed than people who don't read news at all. I prefer Reuters, APNEWS and NPR myself.

There's no betting here. I made a statement because I am confident. Lefties pretend to be all 100% confident...he even stated it as a fact that Biden would win. As we can see...lefties dont actually believe their own bullshit.
Good for you, and you're promising to leave DP if you're wrong. That's fine, but other people NOT making a similar, IMO dumb, promise aren't doing anything but not making similar, IMO dumb, promises.

I was pretty sure Alabama was going to beat the tar out of Tennessee yesterday and they did. I didn't make any promises on that outcome because what those other people not me do on a football field aren't predictable with any certainty and changing my life in any way because of what some college kids did on a field is not something I want to do. Does that mean I thought UT had a chance to win? NO!

Good for you, and you're promising to leave DP if you're wrong. That's fine, but other people NOT making a similar, IMO dumb, promise aren't doing anything but not making similar, IMO dumb, promises.

I was pretty sure Alabama was going to beat the tar out of Tennessee yesterday and they did. I didn't make any promises on that outcome because what those other people not me do on a football field aren't predictable with any certainty and changing my life in any way because of what some college kids did on a field is not something I want to do. Does that mean I thought UT had a chance to win? NO!
I love it when they aim Biden winning is a fact...then they bail when actually pressed on it.

The claims against Trump that you think are anti-Trump "lies" are nearly all strawman arguments set up by propagandists like Hannity.

And the media isn't on the ballot, no matter how much you hate the media for constantly reminding you that racists are bad people...

Biden is on the ballot. Trump is an unrepentant and habitual liar. Biden tells the truth. It's that simple. When you vote, if you haven't already, you're going to vote for a corrupt, lying, piece of crap who has lied over 20,000 times since assuming office.
It's not so much hating the media, as you claim, it's mistrusting the media who are not reporting information valuable to the American people.

You are terribly uninformed because, apart from the media withholding information from the public, leftists like yourself will also self censor, restricting your 'news' to those sources you know will do nothing to upset your mind set, That's why Joe Biden can get away with lying in front of 65 million people and long time reporters like Lesley Stahl seriously didn't know the Trump campaign was spied upon. This is remarkable ignorance from the MSM which leftists rely upon for their information.

Did you know the Trump campaign was spied upon?

It's not so much hating the media, as you claim, it's mistrusting the media who are not reporting information valuable to the American people.

You are terribly uninformed because, apart from the media withholding information from the public, leftists like yourself will also self censor, restricting your 'news' to those sources you know will do nothing to upset your mind set, That's why Joe Biden can get away with lying in front of 65 million people and long time reporters like Lesley Stahl seriously didn't know the Trump campaign was spied upon. This is remarkable ignorance from the MSM which leftists rely upon for their information.

Did you know the Trump campaign was spied upon?
Not reporting valuable information? or not reporting your version of what you want to hear? you have 4 chan

Not reporting valuable information? or not reporting your version of what you want to hear? you have 4 chan
The post seems straightforward enough. Do you know, for example, that the msm is applying censorship, as well as social media?

I love it when they aim Biden winning is a fact...then they bail when actually pressed on it.
Thousands of Biden supporters are rioting in the streets, burning buildings, knocking down statues, assaulting and murdering innocent people and promise to do more damage if Biden/Harris is defeated.

Perhaps there would be more enthusiasm for Joe Biden from middle America if his supporters began showing up art his rallies in Blue hats saying Make America 2014 Again. His handlers could prop him up for 20 minutes or so, play a tape of Joe's Greatest hit, and everyone could go home happy.

Are you kidding me? The odds of any indictment prior to 11/3/20 are extremely slim to none, as are the odds of the MSM pressing the matter.
There won't be any becsuse this isn't real

Democrats file charges based on accusation and speculation. The Barr DoJ files charges based on completed investigations and and a high likelihood of conviction based on the evidence. Whether it's right or wrong politically, Barr and Durham are not making a spectacle out of their responsibilities.
Lol..no

It IS a surprise since the FBI is in the pocket of the DNC.

Only question is how much of the laundered money went to his dad, who I understand owns mansions in three separate states on a senators salary?

If Vito Corleone were still alive he would be paying homage to the Biden Crime Syndicate that someone could steal hundreds of millions without firing one shot (that we know of).
This post is mind numbingly stupid.

He has been in his basement and not seen for four days. He may be dead. He certainly looked like he had 1 and a half feet in the grave during his huge rally of 15 pickup trucks and one Prius that were shown along with his teleprompter the size of a building.

They are just hoping he makes it to 11-3-20. I think if he makes tonight debate, he will pack it in and his handlers wont report his death so that a dead man is voted in and Kamala is the prez.
You do realize that he isn't dead and he is keeping rallies small for a reason. That being covid.

You should stop thinking..gonna hurt yourself

Good thing there's no betting. Because I'm pretty confident you would've ended up having to leave the forum.

You do realize that he isn't dead and he is keeping rallies small for a reason. That being covid.

You should stop thinking..gonna hurt yourself
Keeping his rallies small because of dementia..not COVID. His cue card monitor is the size of a billboard.

and Archer who was part of Burisma dealings will be sentenced in January over another fraud case.

, Another Biden associate Gilliar sent a text to Tony Bobulinski (the one who turned his cell phones into the FBI covering 2015 to 2018) They were discussing SinoHawk a Biden family business they asked Bobulinski to be CEO. In that text, Gilliar tells Bobulinski. “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when you are face to face,” The whole exchange is damning.
Actually the whole exchange is pretty silly. Because any discussions about a partnership fell through and no partnership was and Bobulinski never conducted any business with Hunter. Bobulinski IS the CEO of the company. But somehow he can't with legal document such as a contract or signed agreement that proves Joe Biden had an ownership stake in the company??? All he can come up are vague cryptic emails and third person conversations? Also while this having morphed into a money laundering investigation hasn't been confirmed by the FBI or DOJ because they have declined to comment on it. As they should. I will say that if true that would more likely to be bad news for and friends given the kind of shady company he likes to keep. And oh BTW, the former Hunter business partner or associate fraud case has to with a Sioux Indian tribe that Hunter Biden had no involvement in and Durham's investigation is not expanding. It has only produced one criminal indictment to date and that was referred to him by the DOJ Inspector General. If anything it has stalled.

So its 50 50 this is Russian disinformation?

That's what he said
That's not what's been determined by the government agencies. PLUS you need to provide proof of Rudy saying that.
Can you? Are you capable?
The way internet debate works is you don't just get to make outrageous claims without proof and hit and run away like you do.
Prove what you claim or STFU and/or have your rhetoric dismissed, that's how it works.

That's not what's been determined by the government agencies. PLUS you need to provide proof of Rudy saying that.
Can you? Are you capable?
If I do will you concede? Or run away?

Back
Top Bottom