• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

Sad story, bro.

Just as an aside, you're demonstrating a really good reason to rid this country of the Trump menace. He's the boss of the FBI and you STILL don't trust them. He's deliberately undermining the trust in every part of the federal government, and we're supposed to trust corrupt liars like Rudy and every deplorable con artist you can imagine over the FBI.

so far the only con artists have been the fbi for 4 years.

they have lied. filed multiple false reports to various courts. have changed testimony statements and contaminated evidence and perjured themselves in mutiple areas.

yea at this point there is very little reason to trust the fbi. wrays job was to clean house and fix the issue and he has failed miserably.

Here is something interesting.....those going through all the emails obtained from Hunter Biden's laptop, and those obtained from Cooney a former partner of Hunter Biden's who is now serving time for fraud they are coming across a name Peter Henderson to Robert Biden. (Robert Hunter Biden) The messages reveal it is Joe Biden because the contents in the email calls Hunter "son" and signed "Love Dad".

In his brief presser on the evening of the debate, Tony Bobulinski stated anything in his emails, chats, etc., references of "the big guy" and "my chairman" is Joe Biden. So now Joe Biden has three names.... The Big Guy, The Chairman and now Peter Henderson. It was pointed out that the name Peter Henderson is the name of a KGB mole in the U.S. government in a Tom Clancy series.

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/exc-is-peter-henderson-joe-bidens-e-mail-pseudonym/

Now the FBI is in possession of three phones dating from 2015 to 2018 of Bobulinski along with his statement. They are also in the possession of Archer's emails who is awaiting sentencing. Archer was another partner of Hunter Biden that goes all the way back to Burisma. So is Chris Heinz, stepson of John Kerry. When you learn how far the web of deception goes, it is no wonder what they found on Hunter Biden's laptop in their possession for 10 months that their investigation is still ongoing. Just like Durham's investigation kept expanding because every time they looked under another rock they found more dirty crap. The importance of draining the swamp is real.

I never heard of 'the national pulse', so I wanted to see how reliable it was. Unsurprising, this is it's rating

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The National Pulse Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories as well as affiliation with a known questionable group, and a few failed fact checks.

Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180
History
Founded in 2016, The National Pulse is a Washington-based political news and news media publication. The National Pulse promotes a conservative line on a wide range of issues such as Planned Parenthood, LGBT, and Common Core. The National Pulse is also affiliated with the questionable American Principles Project which advocates for immigration reform, banning abortions, and denying LGBTQ equal rights.

they have lied. filed multiple false reports to various courts. have changed testimony statements and contaminated evidence and perjured themselves in mutiple areas.

yea at this point there is very little reason to trust the fbi. wrays job was to clean house and fix the issue and he has failed miserably.
I doubt Wray will be around much longer after Trump wins.

I never heard of 'the national pulse', so I wanted to see how reliable it was. Unsurprising, this is it's rating
Well if you find the source not reliable have you got a source that states the report is not true?

Well if you find the source not reliable have you got a source that states the report is not true?

Do you have a source that is not 'questionable'? I'll look at a source that is not a right wing propaganda rag.

If you can confirm cases of political influence peddling and profiteering why not be specific, as i was, and point it out?
You weren't specific. And the broader point is do we care or not? "Political influence peddling" is an entire industry in D.C.

And I've yet to see anyone allege the fruits of Hunter Biden's "influence peddling" as it relates to VP Joe Biden or private citizen Joe Biden. What favors did Joe grant or have granted to Hunter's clients and employers?

We're not in a court of law here and all can have opinions as to guilt or innocence. Would you remove that right?
Doesn't matter if we are in one or not, you guys are saying he needs to be charged...I am not sure what the crime is, but anyhow....since he needs to be charged, in your opinion...then he needs to be afforded the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury after or if he is charged. I don't believe there is anything criminal here, except for drug use...and I am not really interested in his addiction or drug use...it only harms him.

Do you have a source that is not 'questionable'? I'll look at a source that is not a right wing propaganda rag.
RAMOSS it would not matter what source I posted, if it didn't come from CNN, MSNBC, HuffoPuffo, you would have a problem with it. Heck a person can post a link to Fox News and you lefties roll your eyes and call it Faux News. But I am sure those going through all those emails will be looking for "the big guy", "my chairman", and "Peter Henderson". I don't know how many of those emails you have read through but they are damning for the whole Biden family. The reports sau the Hunter Biden laptop is part of a money laundering investigation. And just with the emails I have read which talk about moving money from one place to another it is understandable why the FBI has had the laptop for 10 months. Hunter Biden's "partners" are being convicted of fraud. It is just a matter of time before Hunter and more Bidens will be facing charges.

You must know that the post following yours was not unexpected. Anything not following leftist dogma is a 'right wing rag'. These people are hopeless.

RAMOSS it would not matter what source I posted, if it didn't come from CNN, MSNBC, HuffoPuffo, you would have a problem with it. Heck a person can post a link to Fox News and you lefties roll your eyes and call it Faux News. But I am sure those going through all those emails will be looking for "the big guy", "my chairman", and "Peter Henderson". I don't know how many of those emails you have read through but they are damning for the whole Biden family. The reports sau the Hunter Biden laptop is part of a money laundering investigation. And just with the emails I have read which talk about moving money from one place to another it is understandable why the FBI has had the laptop for 10 months. Hunter Biden's "partners" are being convicted of fraud. It is just a matter of time before Hunter and more Bidens will be facing charges.
One of his partners is already in jail, spilling the beans, and another will be sent up in January.

Doesn't matter if we are in one or not, you guys are saying he needs to be charged...I am not sure what the crime is, but anyhow....since he needs to be charged, in your opinion...then he needs to be afforded the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty by a jury after or if he is charged. I don't believe there is anything criminal here, except for drug use...and I am not really interested in his addiction or drug use...it only harms him.
I never said he should be charged, which is why I always ask leftists to use quotes. Please use them.

You weren't specific. And the broader point is do we care or not? "Political influence peddling" is an entire industry in D.C.

And I've yet to see anyone allege the fruits of Hunter Biden's "influence peddling" as it relates to VP Joe Biden or private citizen Joe Biden. What favors did Joe grant or have granted to Hunter's clients and employers?
So you ignore the links and claim we should ignore influence peddling because everyone in DC does it anyway. Have I got that right?

One of his partners is already in jail, spilling the beans,......
and Archer who was part of Burisma dealings will be sentenced in January over another fraud case.

, Another Biden associate Gilliar sent a text to Tony Bobulinski (the one who turned his cell phones into the FBI covering 2015 to 2018) They were discussing SinoHawk a Biden family business they asked Bobulinski to be CEO. In that text, Gilliar tells Bobulinski. “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when you are face to face,” The whole exchange is damning.

It's rather funny, seeing as the same distinction can be used for you and the rest of the anti-Trump camp.

So I really hope you like your own rules biting you in the ass like that.

The claims against Trump that you think are anti-Trump "lies" are nearly all strawman arguments set up by propagandists like Hannity.

And the media isn't on the ballot, no matter how much you hate the media for constantly reminding you that racists are bad people...

Biden is on the ballot. Trump is an unrepentant and habitual liar. Biden tells the truth. It's that simple. When you vote, if you haven't already, you're going to vote for a corrupt, lying, piece of crap who has lied over 20,000 times since assuming office.

RAMOSS it would not matter what source I posted, if it didn't come from CNN, MSNBC, HuffoPuffo, you would have a problem with it. Heck a person can post a link to Fox News and you lefties roll your eyes and call it Faux News.

Do you think Fox News isn't heavily biased in Trump's favor?

I said have a nice day. I dont do fact deniers.

Here's a fact: the incompetent, idiotic, corrupt, piece of crap known as Donald Genius Trump will be voted out of office soon.

Trump supporters are so desperate.

It's hilarious.

Here's a fact: the incompetent, idiotic, corrupt, piece of crap known as Donald Genius Trump will be voted out of office soon.
Thats not a fact. But since you seem so sure of yourself lets test it. I made a resignation statement. If Trump loses I leave the forum. Do actually believe in yourself enough to make one if Trump wins or is your "fact" above going to suddenly have a testosterone leak? I bet the testicular fortitude you just posted vanishes into thin air but lets see.
How confident are you actually?

So we rely on Rudy and a band of con artists and liars?

And maybe they have "buried" the laptop because they looked at it and found nothing criminal. Their job isn't to serve as political hit men for Trump, so finding things that are embarrassing isn't the FBI's job to broadcast to a bunch of gullible MAGA morons and right wing hacks. I know that's how Trump sees every job in the federal government - do whatever is best for Trump, and if that means grabbing a laptop then leaking some embarrassing but not illegal pictures, that is the FBI's job.

No one has yet even described what might be a criminal act by Hunter, much less Joe Biden, so it's odd you know somehow the FBI has failed, and the evidence that there's a crime there is....nothing. At best you have the word of Rudy who with his little buddy at the repair shop step on each other's dicks every time they tell the story about the hard drive. The deplorables crew didn't work out a story in advance, it seems. SAD!

Why do we care about Peter Henderson? So far we have some emails where Joe writes innocuous notes to Hunter. I can't find a reason to care. Help me out. What emails from "Peter Henderson" show something interesting?

He was all tough in this post and then he bailed.

If you want to bet participating on here based on the election, that's your business. No one else needs to follow you or else.....something.

Back
Top Bottom