• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

That's not what's been determined by the government agencies. PLUS you need to provide proof of Rudy saying that.
Can you? Are you capable?
The way internet debate works is you don't just get to make outrageous claims without proof and hit and run away like you do.
Prove what you claim or STFU and/or have your rhetoric dismissed, that's how it works.
You sound very scared. Lol

Hi This shows you're new here. They won't do that.
OR I've seen this guy before elsewhere and know his M.O and know he won't. ;)
vegas giants is arguably the shallowest poster on the internet. del and him are in the same category.
I like del, though.

Actually the whole exchange is pretty silly. Because any discussions about a partnership fell through and no partnership was and Bobulinski never conducted any business with Hunter. Bobulinski IS the CEO of the company. But somehow he can't with legal document such as a contract or signed agreement that proves Joe Biden had an ownership stake in the company??? All he can come up are vague cryptic emails and third person conversations? Also while this having morphed into a money laundering investigation hasn't been confirmed by the FBI or DOJ because they have declined to comment on it. As they should. I will say that if true that would more likely to be bad news for and friends given the kind of shady company he likes to keep. And oh BTW, the former Hunter business partner or associate fraud case has to with a Sioux Indian tribe that Hunter Biden had no involvement in and Durham's investigation is not expanding. It has only produced one criminal indictment to date and that was referred to him by the DOJ Inspector General. If anything it has stalled.
Bobulinski so far has nothing of great substance to contribute but he is also not necessary for us to understand the depth of corruption already existent in the Obama/Biden Administration.

Bobulinski so far has nothing of great substance to contribute but he is also not necessary for us to understand the depth of corruption already existent in the Obama/Biden Administration.
Be a man and concede

Read

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
Your lack of proof is duly noted..
^Has nothing to do with the authenticity of Hunter Biden emails or laptop.

Your lack of proof is duly noted..

^Has nothing to do with the authenticity of Hunter Biden emails or laptop.
You can authenticate the emails?????

Holy cow

I cant wait to see this!!!!!!

OR I've seen this guy before elsewhere and know his M.O and know he won't. ;)
vegas giants is arguably the shallowest poster on the internet. del and him are in the same category.
I like del, though.
After several fruitless back and forths I finally put him on ignore, and you probably will eventually also

After several fruitless back and forths I finally put him on ignore, and you probably will eventually also
No law enforcement agency in the country can authenticate the emails

HAHAHAHAHA

You can authenticate the emails?????

Holy cow

I cant wait to see this!!!!!!
Authenticated by both of Hunter Biden's business partners' emails.
Devon Archer and Bevan Cooney. They gave access to their emails to the government so everything is triangulated.
A Tiawanese man is risking his life to post the stuff.

Authenticated by both of Hunter Biden's business partners emails.
Devon Archer and Bevan Cooney. They gave access to their emails so everything is triangulated.

So the fbi has it for10 months and cant authenticate them but I should believe this guy????

HAHAHAHAHA

This was a easy win. Lol

So the fbi has it for10 months and cant authenticate them but I should believe this guy????

HAHAHAHAHA
They sat on it due to corruption is the truth.
They knew a year ago and did nothing. It's all coming out now, though.
Devon Archer only gave access to his email a couple weeks ago.

Trump can fire Wray at will. If the fbi is corrupt it's on trump.

Dude....come on. 10 months
Will you concede now?
I'll make you a bet: Wray will not be in office by 1/31/2021..

Well trump did.

HAHAHAHAHA
Yeah, I figured as much..lol!

Apparently you have short-term memory loss and have forgotten 2016, boy.
I notice you poofed for a couple years there..lol!

Back
Top Bottom