• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

The FBI’s subpoena of a laptop and hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden came in connection with a money laundering investigation in late 2019, according to documents obtained by Fox News and verified by multiple federal law enforcement officials who reviewed them.

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden.

Multiple federal law enforcement officials, as well as two separate government officials, confirmed the authenticity of these documents, which were signed by FBI Special Agent Joshua Wilson. Wilson did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

One of the documents, obtained by Fox News, was designated as an FBI “Receipt for Property” form, which details the bureau’s interactions with John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of “The Mac Shop” who reported the laptop’s contents to authorities.

Developing................more and more. Joe Biden needs to answer up about what these emails mean. So far he refuses.

DNI Ratcliffe says the emails are not Russian disinformation.

First sentence...

It is unclear, at this point, whether the investigation is ongoing or if it was directly related to Hunter Biden

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I was trying to figure out why the FBI would have to subpoena something they supposedly already have, this is whole issue stinks to high heaven and think some people will be going to prison, just not those the right-wingers think.

I was trying to figure out why the FBI would have to subpoena something they supposedly already have, this is whole issue stinks to high heaven and think some people will be going to prison, just not those the right-wingers think.
Trump Mafia

We warned them.

Developing................more and more. Joe Biden needs to answer up about what these emails mean. So far he refuses.

Kind of makes you wonder why the FBI would want a laptop which, according to the Biden campaign and countless media talking heads, is nothing more than a fabricated smear tactic by Rudy Giuliani, doesn't it?

The emails on it are real. Book it.

Joe Biden needs to answer up about what these emails mean. So far he refuses.

So, Joe Biden needs to "answer up about what these emails" he had nothing to do with mean? Maybe YOU should answer up about those emails.

Oh yeah, same DNI Ratcliffe that against the norms less-than-2-weeks-before-election, yesterday told us publicly that Iran is trying to damage Trump because they sent highly threatening emails to Democratic Voters (as if from Proud Boys) insisting that they vote FOR Trump, or else they'd be sorry (with voters' physical addresses and names)?!

Kind of makes you wonder why the FBI would want a laptop which, according to the Biden campaign and countless media talking heads, is nothing more than a fabricated smear tactic by Rudy Giuliani, doesn't it?

They are real emails. Mostly pictures of a Grand Canyon vacation

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

They subpoenaed it on 12/9/19. This is about the same time Hunter brought it to the repair shop.

I'll leave it up to you to do the math...

They subpoenaed it on 12/9/19. This is about the same time Hunter brought it to the repair shop.

And after almost a year they can not say a crime has been committed.

Come on dude. Lol

And it still makes no sense. If you suggesting he wanted to get rid of a hard drive would he bring it to some shop or just throw in a river? The story stinks and has since it first came out, until the FBI says something on the matter I won't believe a word of the claims, especially anything coming out of Crazy Rudy's mouth.

And it still makes no sense. If you suggesting he wanted to get rid of a hard drive would he bring it to some shop or just throw in a river? The story stinks and has since it first came out, until the FBI says something on the matter I won't believe a word of the claims, especially anything coming out of Crazy Rudy's mouth.

Destroying subpoenaed evidence is obstruction of justice.

Destroying subpoenaed evidence is obstruction of justice.
But he didn't destroy anything, in fact we don't know that he did anything at all, as I said the story sounds bogus and until the FBI says something on the matter it will remain nothing more than a wild claim that smacks of desperation on the part of the trump camp.

But he didn't destroy anything, in fact we don't know that he did anything at all, as I said the story sounds bogus and until the FBI says something on the matter it will remain nothing more than a wild claim that smacks of desperation on the part of the trump camp.
It looks like he brought it to the repair shop to hide it. I don't know if that is true or not, but it sure looks like it.

This is all a side issue, though. The real issue, at least as it concerns the Biden campaign, is are the emails on that laptop authentic. It sure looks like they are, and if they are, it proves that Biden is corrupt well beyond anything that Trump has ever even been accused of.

Why does Joe Biden need to answer for his 50 y.o. son?

It looks like he brought it to the repair shop to hide it. I don't know if that is true or not, but it sure looks like it.

This is all a side issue, though. The real issue, at least as it concerns the Biden campaign, is are the emails on that laptop authentic. It sure looks like they are, and if they are, it proves that Biden is corrupt well beyond anything that Trump has ever even been accused of.
Da fuq?

That's like trying to hide a stolen car by bringing it to a car dealership.

It looks like it to You, I have learned to not believe Wolf calls until I see an actual Wolf.

Oh, I think you don't know the half of it when it comes to the trumps, if you think you do then tell us who is it exactly that they owe half a Billion dollars to and what is it with the foreign banks accounts, especially in China? Going to be very interesting to see what happens when he gets Fired on the 3rd of November and Biden is President in January. Count on lots of investigations and more than a few charges being filed.

Back
Top Bottom