• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Laptop connected to Hunter Biden linked to FBI money laundering probe

See Russian Collusion hoax.

Oh WAIT! You only listen to the BBC. You don't know that it was Hillary that colluded and had the FBIs help and that the FBI wiped their cell phones so no one woud find incriminating evidence on how they tied to set up Trump.

We KNOW that the FBI has Hunters laptop. thanks to Rudy, we know there are incriminating emails, so we KNOW now that the FBI kept those quiet. They should be renamed FAKE Bureau of Investors (in Democrats winning)
Lol what a load of crap

Yep, but they did manage to gain a House majority and are on pace to get the WH as well. If they get a Senate majority then the “fundamental transformation of America” is a distinct possibility.
We are gonna have to all the damage the moron crowd has done

Chris Wray is the second worst FBI Director. You can BET that he and the same henchmen that tried to destroy Trump knew about this and should have divulged it before the impeachment as it clears Trump.
Its amazing how deep in conspiracy world you live.

The claims against Trump that you think are anti-Trump "lies" are nearly all strawman arguments set up by propagandists like Hannity.

And the media isn't on the ballot, no matter how much you hate the media for constantly reminding you that racists are bad people...

Biden is on the ballot. Trump is an unrepentant and habitual liar. Biden tells the truth. It's that simple. When you vote, if you haven't already, you're going to vote for a corrupt, lying, piece of crap who has lied over 20,000 times since assuming office.
Oops, looks like I hit a rather sensitive nerve by using your own rules of aggressive stupidity against you.
Biden doesn't tell the truth, hell he started his own campaign with that same "very fine people" lie that, keeps getting the left shit on repeatedly.
So right there you've just been caught lying, yet again.

How is anyone supposed to believe you, when you are your own worst enemy in this whole equation?

No it isn't. Laptops don't have easily identifiable license plates.
Besides its serial number and iem number..

But sure let's pretend you know things

It's Mirror Time. Congrats. Haven't given a mirror out in about 4 days.
Nah I have two brain cells to rub together.

If you had any you would think its some government plot to track you

It's not so much hating the media, as you claim, it's mistrusting the media who are not reporting information valuable to the American people.

You are terribly uninformed because, apart from the media withholding information from the public, leftists like yourself will also self censor, restricting your 'news' to those sources you know will do nothing to upset your mind set, That's why Joe Biden can get away with lying in front of 65 million people and long time reporters like Lesley Stahl seriously didn't know the Trump campaign was spied upon. This is remarkable ignorance from the MSM which leftists rely upon for their information.

Did you know the Trump campaign was spied upon?
You really shouldn't claim other people aren't informed.

Did you know trump wasnt spied on.the only people who believe that are idiots

The post seems straightforward enough. Do you know, for example, that the msm is applying censorship, as well as social media?
Did you know they are private companies?
You don't like it then don't use it.

Bobulinski so far has nothing of great substance to contribute but he is also not necessary for us to understand the depth of corruption already existent in the Obama/Biden Administration.
There is none. Trump lied to you and you accepted it whole cloth..thats what bottom feeders do

The post seems straightforward enough. Do you know, for example, that the msm is applying censorship, as well as social media?
Censorship?? or standards of reporting and not just reporting any conspiracy theory without verification of things presented to them?

Censorship?? or standards of reporting and not just reporting any conspiracy theory without verification of things presented to them?
Do you think leftists know and understand lies and propaganda when they see it?

Bobulinski so far has nothing of great substance to contribute but he is also not necessary for us to understand the depth of corruption already existent in the Obama/Biden Administration.
What is hard to understand is the depths of your delusions.

Does the right-wing yet notice that no one listens to their scandal howls except those already drunk on kool-aid?

Does the right-wing yet notice that no one listens to their scandal howls except those already drunk on kool-aid?
I've certainly noticed. It seems that many leftists, even those who are paid to know such things, are not even aware the Trump campaign was spied upon. This sort of ignorance is remarkable, given the amount of media coverage in today's world.

I've certainly noticed. It seems that many leftists, even those who are paid to know such things, are not even aware the Trump campaign was spied upon. This sort of ignorance is remarkable, given the amount of media coverage in today's world.

And unmasking! Think of the unmasking!

Oh yeah, Trump's own DOJ was so embarrassed that they couldn't even release a report on this investigation, much issue charges. Pathetic. Anyone who listens to anything the right-wing says about anything is a loser.

And unmasking! Think of the unmasking!

Oh yeah, Trump's own DOJ was so embarrassed that they couldn't even release a report on this investigation, much issue charges. Pathetic. Anyone who listens to anything the right-wing says about anything is a loser.
Try to avoid any more gibberish. Was there spying on the Trump campaign or not? Have you ever heard of FISA?

They found that people who use fox news are less informed than people who don't read news at all. I prefer Reuters, APNEWS and NPR myself.
I really like it when posters put up objectively false information like this.

It makes for a really nice laugh.

I am not you, so no.
I think it's funny that Vegas made the assumption that you'd run away.
When most of his post are basically insults being thrown over his shoulder, mid retreat.

There's a level of irony here that I dare not attempt to touch.

Back
Top Bottom