• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kelzie's own thread!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Never, will I say forever, never,

never comin home,

all the stormes are never gonna catch me,

if I fall

if I fall,

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Bats off the Belphry fuc/k you!!!!

You degenerate piece of sh!t, rot in hell, we don't like foriegn fagots around these parts we can do without your ilk around here!

You degenerate piece of sh!t, rot in hell, we don't like foriegn fagots around these parts we can do without your ilk around here!

Oh ya well I'm going on safary mother****er!!!! Saaafaarrrrrryyyyy!!!!!!!!! And unlike Cheney I'm locked and loaded for big game protect ya nek mother****er!

Oh ya well I'm going on safary mother****er!!!! Saaafaarrrrrryyyyy!!!!!!!!! And unlike Cheney I'm locked and loaded for big game protect ya nek mother****er!

yo seriously shut the **** up.

You filthy bastard . . . you got the money daddy? Ho ho! That was a joke I aint gay. But see asshole how I'm so not bigoted as I can make fun of myself?

well one thing I dont think you are is bigoted....a little odd, but not bigoted. Now kelzie is the biggest bigot of all. I mean, what did all those vegetables ever do to her anyway? They couldnt even run away....poor little broccolis and carrots and lettuces....mean ole Kelzie.

jallman said:
well one thing I dont think you are is bigoted....a little odd, but not bigoted. Now kelzie is the biggest bigot of all. I mean, what did all those vegetables ever do to her anyway? They couldnt even run away....poor little broccolis and carrots and lettuces....mean ole Kelzie.

That's right I am bitch. You best recognize! :mrgreen:

Kelzie said:
That's right I am bitch. You best recognize! :mrgreen:

I recognize...I do. Please dont start regulatin up in here. ;)

Hey Kelzie i've got this brilliant recepie for vegie Quiche for ya:

"You make the quiche right, an' then you cook it, an' then you trow the stupid ****in' thing out the window. Then you grill yourself a t-bone an' eat that instead"

Don't say i never gave ya nothing:lol:

Jesus ****ING christ im being sensured!!!! Were is my free speech?

GIME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!

Herophant said:
Hey Kelzie i've got this brilliant recepie for vegie Quiche for ya:

"You make the quiche right, an' then you cook it, an' then you trow the stupid ****in' thing out the window. Then you grill yourself a t-bone an' eat that instead"

Don't say i never gave ya nothing:lol:

Uh. Huh. Thanks. I really appreciate it. :lol:

Kelzie said:
Uh. Huh. Thanks. I really appreciate it. :lol:

How does this happen? Your name doesn't even say "vegan mod" anymore. It's as if somehow you give off an aura that compels everyone posting on the same threads as you to make a joke about eating meat....

RightatNYU said:
How does this happen? Your name doesn't even say "vegan mod" anymore. It's as if somehow you give off an aura that compels everyone posting on the same threads as you to make a joke about eating meat....

:lol: I don't know. I wonder the same thing actually.

Kelzie said:
:lol: I don't know. I wonder the same thing actually.

Whatever it is, its an interesting phenomenon. Somebody call John Stossel, we need a special about this, stat.

Originally posted by RightatNYU:
Whatever it is, its an interesting phenomenon. Somebody call John Stossel, we need a special about this, stat.
I loved it when John Stossel got "bitch-slapped" by that pro wrestler!

Back
Top Bottom