• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kelzie's own thread!

Re: teacher says look here!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
oregon-beef.jpg

Now doesn't that look delicious? Mouth watering succulent rib roast seasoned and seared to perfection.

Alright, ability to become aroused is back. wooo.

manboobs couldnt keep me down for long.

RightatNYU said:
Alright, ability to become aroused is back. wooo.

manboobs couldnt keep me down for long.

So...let me get this straight. Boobs turn you off...but a slab of meat makes you hot? Are you still claiming heterosexuality?

Tuna's meat.

That ain't tuna.

Kelzie said:
So...let me get this straight. Boobs turn you off...but a slab of meat makes you hot? Are you still claiming heterosexuality?

Manboobs, yes, slab of meat, yes, heterosexuality,....so far.

Guys, Kelzie sent me an interesting PM last night, I just thought I would post it here.

"George,

Sigh. Here I am, sitting up late at night, can't finish my econ homework. Oh my God. George, you are so incredibly, ungodly sexy. You are ridiculously good looking. I keep thinking of you eating meat and how MANLY and husky you are. I think of you putting a piece of New York Strip in your mouth and it drives me crazy. Oh my God, I can't hardly breath. Please help me come to terms with this.

Kelzie"

George_Washington said:
Guys, Kelzie sent me an interesting PM last night, I just thought I would post it here.

"George,

Sigh. Here I am, sitting up late at night, can't finish my econ homework. Oh my God. George, you are so incredibly, ungodly sexy. You are ridiculously good looking. I keep thinking of you eating meat and how MANLY and husky you are. I think of you putting a piece of New York Strip in your mouth and it drives me crazy. Oh my God, I can't hardly breath. Please help me come to terms with this.

Kelzie"

Well...you got the first two sentences right. Although for all I know you might be incredibly, ungodly sexy. ;)

Umm but Kelzie I believe George is a mans name. :mrgreen:

Good job TOT! Somebody get the boy a cookie. Now I know how hot guys turn you on, but George is straight. I'd suggest jallman but he's too good for you.

Kelzie said:
Good job TOT! Somebody get the boy a cookie. Now I know how hot guys turn you on, but George is straight. I'd suggest jallman but he's too good for you.

No umm see, how do you pull that from what I said? You're just making things up now, you're cheating.

George_Washington said:

Forging 101. Works better like this:

Kelzie said:
"George,

Sigh. Here I am, sitting up late at night, can't finish my econ homework. Oh my God. George, you are so incredibly, ungodly sexy. You are ridiculously good looking. I keep thinking of you eating meat and how MANLY and husky you are. I think of you putting a piece of New York Strip in your mouth and it drives me crazy. Oh my God, I can't hardly breath. Please help me come to terms with this. Just don't let teach know.

Kelzie"

Your welcome, teacher.

Kelzie said:
Well...you got the first two sentences right. Although for all I know you might be incredibly, ungodly sexy. ;)

Well, hey coming from a woman as pretty as yourself, I am flattered. Of course I know you're just saying that though because you're insanely attracted to an image of a neanderthal man in fur skins, attacking an animal, and then eating its flesh.

George_Washington said:
Well, hey coming from a woman as pretty as yourself, I am flattered. Of course I know you're just saying that though because you're insanely attracted to an image of a neanderthal man in fur skins, attacking an animal, and then eating its flesh.

Yes....that's exactly what I was thinking....:lol:

Kelzie said:

Hehe, yeah...plus I am a little scared of ToT...he seems so angry...one of those psycho homos your find on his knees in the back of a leather club somewhere...not my scene.

But hey...I got a bone to pick with you. Your own thread and I wasnt invited to the party...in fact, I wander in here by mistake. No love....

jallman said:
But hey...I got a bone to pick with you. Your own thread and I wasnt invited to the party...in fact, I wander in here by mistake. No love....

:::Hands you a backstage pass:::

Here you go. I had the passes made up. Notice how I put a big graphic of a full rack of ribs on the front? Hehe, don't tell Kelzie...she told me to put on a picture of a piece of brocolli...but I just couldn't resist. :mrgreen:

jallman said:
Hehe, yeah...plus I am a little scared of ToT...he seems so angry...one of those psycho homos your find on his knees in the back of a leather club somewhere...not my scene.

Well, I suppose it was originally designed to insult me...in a weird kind of way since I was complaining that nobody made a thread to make fun of me so Billo did. But nobody's been able to do it cause I'm just so damn cool. That's why you didn't get the invite, not much going on.

Oh and the ribs on the backstage pass? To show how much I love a thick slab of meat...*cough*:mrgreen:

jallman said:

You filthy bastard . . . you got the money daddy? Ho ho! That was a joke I aint gay. But see asshole how I'm so not bigoted as I can make fun of myself?

You filthy bastard . . . you got the money daddy? Ho ho! That was a joke I aint gay. But see asshole how I'm so not bigoted as I can make fun of myself?

Except it wasn't really funny...you just made a random odd comment.

Kelzie said:
Oh and the ribs on the backstage pass? To show how much I love a thick slab of meat...*cough*:mrgreen:

Well, well, well. I suppose you didn't know what I planned on doing for finale of this party. I, George_Washington, am going to come out on stage wearing nothing but gold, glittering speedos. I am then going to jump in a small pool of chicken grease, and am then going to devour a 120 lbs. steak right in front of everyone, yelling, "MEAT IS THY GOD".

George_Washington said:
Well, well, well. I suppose you didn't know what I planned on doing for finale of this party. I, George_Washington, am going to come out on stage wearing nothing but gold, glittering speedos. I am then going to jump in a small pool of chicken grease, and am then going to devour a 120 lbs. steak right in front of everyone, yelling, "MEAT IS THY GOD".

:rofl Ewwww....:lol:

George_Washington said:
lmao. Actually, this is all part of my upcoming film called, "Erotic Grease." It's a film about people who get all oiled up in Mcdonald's hamburger grease and then make passionate love inside of a meat packing factory.

Well...the passionate love making sounds fun at least! ;)

I'm a soldier, even if my collar bone crushed up I will never slip or stumble,

I'm a lit fuse so fuc/k u, a bouncer 6/2!, He, me, and they too, they won't ever get what they want to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom