• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kelzie's own thread!

George_Washington said:
lmao. Actually, this is all part of my upcoming film called, "Erotic Grease." It's a film about people who get all oiled up in Mcdonald's hamburger grease and then make passionate love inside of a meat packing factory.
You call it "Erotic Grease"...

I call it "Tuesday"...:cool:

Originally Posted by George_Washington
lmao. Actually, this is all part of my upcoming film called, "Erotic Grease." It's a film about people who get all oiled up in Mcdonald's hamburger grease and then make passionate love inside of a meat packing factory.
How about a docu-drama bringing to light the pitfalls of homosexuality in Nazi concentration camps. Call it "Schindlers' Fist!"

cnredd said:
You call it "Erotic Grease"...

I call it "Tuesday"...:cool:

lol. Since I think you guys are cool, I'll paste an excerpt from the script here:

Ricky: YO...Adrian. What you doin in this meat packing factory? I'm just here like, you know, punching some meat so's I can get ready for da big fight, you know?

Adrian: Yes, Ricky I know. I was driving to Mcdonalds one day when it suddenly occured to me how meat just...turns me on.

Ricky: YO, yo...yo, yo, yo...YO. I know you'd think dat. Dat's kinda funny you think dat, I think dat, too. You know?

Adrian: OMG. The smell of the meat in here is making me...so...HOT. OMG

Ricky: Yo, I feel the same way. So's whys don't you and me, we go make some love. You know?

Adrian: OH yes, YES!!! Take me NOW, Ricky. But do it...on top of the meat processor.

Ricky: I'll do it more on that. I'll do it on top of da processor, da lifter, da oven, even the friggin waste basket! Yo.

Re: teacher says look here!

teacher said:

Although I'm still a little upset that you suggested I'd sleep with TOT. Even if he was the last man on earth...I could never be that drunk.

George_Washington said:
lol. Since I think you guys are cool, I'll paste an excerpt from the script here:

Ricky: YO...Adrian. What you doin in this meat packing factory? I'm just here like, you know, punching some meat so's I can get ready for da big fight, you know?

Adrian: Yes, Ricky I know. I was driving to Mcdonalds one day when it suddenly occured to me how meat just...turns me on.

Ricky: YO, yo...yo, yo, yo...YO. I know you'd think dat. Dat's kinda funny you think dat, I think dat, too. You know?

Adrian: OMG. The smell of the meat in here is making me...so...HOT. OMG

Ricky: Yo, I feel the same way. So's whys don't you and me, we go make some love. You know?

Adrian: OH yes, YES!!! Take me NOW, Ricky. But do it...on top of the meat processor.

Ricky: I'll do it more on that. I'll do it on top of da processor, da lifter, da oven, even the friggin waste basket! Yo.

Wow. You've really got something there. Does it come with pictures? For evaluation purposes only of course...:cool:

Kelzie said:
Wow. You've really got something there. Does it come with pictures? For evaluation purposes only of course...:cool:

Well, I guess you're going to just have to wait until the film hits theaters. But I guess I could give you a, "behind the scenes tour"........in the jacuuzi in my penthouse.

lol

George_Washington said:
Well, I guess you're going to just have to wait until the film hits theaters. But I guess I could give you a, "behind the scenes tour"........in the jacuuzi in my penthouse.

lol

And if you had a penthouse with a jacuzzi, I might accept.

George_Washington said:
Look to the left and see what my mood just changed to.

:rofl

:lol: ...... That guy's got kinda shifty eyes. I don't know if I trust him.

For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me,

If I fall,

If I fall,

for all the ghosts that are never coming home, never coming home.

normandy.gif

Last edited:
George_Washington said:
Um, and what is this point of this in Kelzie's thread?

I think he's on crack. Either that or he got into daddy's liquor for the first time.

George_Washington said:
Well, he's not getting any back stages passes, that's for sure.

And he doesn't have a penthouse with a jacuzzi so he's not getting anything else either. ;)

George_Washington said:
lmao You girls are all alike, you always go after the guy with the most cash.

Not that I'm complaining.

Why that's just a blatant lie. We also go after hot guys. :2wave:

George_Washington said:
Well, since I AM the male sex symbol of DP, you must be right. ;)

And uniforms too....and accents are pretty hot...so are athletes....

George_Washington said:
lol So what's like your favorite male uniform?

I don't know...firemen are hot...police men are hot. Cowboys and business men are hot even though those aren't really uniforms. And thursday's fast becoming my favorite day at school cause all the ROTC boys have to wear their uniform.:mrgreen:

Kelzie said:
I don't know...firemen are hot...police men are hot. Cowboys and business men are hot even though those aren't really uniforms. And thursday's fast becoming my favorite day at school cause all the ROTC boys have to wear their uniform.:mrgreen:

lol Thanks for telling me, I'm going to dress up like a cop now, go to the bars, and see what the women do.

Well, I'm off to bed now. I have a big day at work tomarrow...sucks. Goodnight ;).

See you in the jacuzzi later on.

George_Washington said:
lol Thanks for telling me, I'm going to dress up like a cop now, go to the bars, and see what the women do.

Well, I'm off to bed now. I have a big day at work tomarrow...sucks. Goodnight ;).

See you in the jacuzzi later on.

Ta ta. Make make that money. :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom