• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Kelzie's own thread!

Billo_Really said:
I could make the case that those sites are just as bias if not more than any other site. They are government sites that will not say one bad word about the Administration they report too. That's like asking the SS what is the truth about Hitler.

But I'm not going to do that. You post something from them, I will read what you presented without a pre-disposition of the outcome, then draw my conclusions after it's read.

No actually those are the sights that tell you the truth if you have the intel to read between the lines, "freedom of information act," ring any bells???!!!!

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Ya, I figured, unless the stay had a purpose then ya,

enh, I prefer my own bed myself but the floors better than leaving the scene man. ;)

Scenes get old after while. And floors get hard.

Originally posted by Trajan Octavian Titus
No actually those are the sights that tell you the truth if you have the intel to read between the lines, "freedom of information act," ring any bells???!!!!
Oh, I get it. Your intel is better than my intel. You think yours is better because mine is different. It's just different, not better. That depends on the information you are looking at. You have different parents than your friends, do you tell them your parents are better than their's? Or do you argue the issue?

Billo_Really said:
Oh, I get it. Your intel is better than my intel. You think yours is better because mine is different. It's just different, not better. That depends on the information you are looking at. You have different parents than your friends, do you tell them your parents are better than their's? Or do you argue the issue?

No I think my intel is better because it has been checked and double checked, I never print a link until I verify it myself, tell me I'm lyin???

No I think my intel is better because it has been checked and double checked, I never print a link until I verify it myself, tell me I'm lyin???

Can you two take your CRAP off my thread?

Originally posted by Trajan Octavian Titus
What a stupid question. How would I know what you do?

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Your thread is theme-less and without direction.

Re: teacher says look here!

Kelzie said:

No shi*t.

From atop the Cuckoo's nest.

Top Ten ways to distract, run off, or discourage Billo and TOT.

10. Here's some soap.
9. Round room, penny in the corner, first one to find it gets a play date with Barney.
8. Kelzie will sleep with the one still alive.
7. Best reach around wins.
6. Sissy-boy is back and needs a date.
5. Rub this honey all over you and go taunt that Grizzly.
4. Boo!
3. Fetch!
2. France is granting citizenship to the first 2 to cross the border.

And the number one way to distract, run off, or discourage Billo and TOT.

1. Purple Teletubby auditions!

teacher said:
No shi*t.

10. Here's some soap.
9. Round room, penny in the corner, first one to find it gets a play date with Barney.
4. Boo!
3. Fetch!

You forgot shiny objects and keys.

teacher said:
No shi*t.

10. Here's some soap.
4. Boo!
3. Fetch!

Thanks for the help teach. :2wave:

So you need a man to fight your battles for you? Ho, ho!

Now get in the kitchen and bake me a pie!

I said "help". I've already schooled you long ago. Now get in the kitchen and bake me a pie!

You've only schooled me in your imagination, and perhaps your dreams. ;)

Sorry. I owned you. :cool:

Kelzie said:
Sorry. I owned you. :cool:

oregon-beef.jpg

Now doesn't that look delicious? Mouth watering succulent rib roast seasoned and seared to perfection.

oregon-beef.jpg

Now doesn't that look delicious? Mouth watering succulent rib roast seasoned and seared to perfection.

It does look tasty. I prefered my meat a little less well done though. Medium is for *****s.

Ummm...yeah. Thanks. Went to the CIA. I already know that crap. And the length of time completely depends on the size of the steak.

CIA?

And I meant which one do you prefer?

Culinary Institute of America. Top cooking school in the US and arguably the world.

Depends on the meat. Medium rare for beef. Rare for lamb. Medium for duck and pork.

Kelzie said:
Culinary Institute of America. Top cooking school in the US and arguably the world.

Depends on the meat. Medium rare for beef. Rare for lamb. Medium for duck and pork.

A lawyer, a politician, a cook, a triple threat. :lol:

I was confused by the acronym, generally when I see CIA I don't think; chef.

A lawyer, a politician, a cook, a triple threat. :lol:

I was confused by the acronym, generally when I see CIA I don't think; chef.

Yeah most people don't. Then it confuses them even more cause I'm really good with a knife. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom