• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justin Bieber gets nailed by flying water bottle during concert

:rofl if you look on the video at 0:19, just after he gets hit, he fixes his ****ing hair :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuIgKzroLH0

DINK!!! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Happy. :)

I just wish it was Kevin Pereira's patented hammer water.

I despise these gay boy bands and other similar acts as much as the next guy. However it is the douche bags throwing bottles why I got to drink beer and mixed drinks out of plastic or paper cups instead of cans, bottles or a glass at a rock or heavy metal concert.

Last edited:
I despise these gay boy bands and other similar acts as much as the next guy. However it is the douche bags throwing bottles why I got to drink beer and mixed drinks out of plastic or paper cups instead of cans, bottles or a glass at a rock or heavy metal concert.

At outdoor shows they fill the plastic beer bottles with dirt and launch them into the pavillion.

:rofl if you look on the video at 0:19, just after he gets hit, he fixes his ****ing hair :lol:

Yeah, kinda reminds me of that episode in Family Guy about Miley Cyrus being an android.

FAIL!!!

That was the greatest thing EVER!!!! this week.

Come on guys, give him a break. He has at least a few years before his cocaine and heroine induced downturn, like all of the others. He doesn't deserve this yet.

I hate that little bastard's music. I don't know what Usher was smoking to think this fool was worth backing.

He's the entertainment equivalent of a Macdonalds Happy Meal. Don't blame the burger, blame Ronald Macdonald. Don't blame Bieber, blame Cowell. I've never heard the guy's music (sic), why would I listen to it? I didn't listen to Smiley Virus, the Jonas incest, Hanson, Busted, Osmonds, Monkeys. I'm not interested in entertainment 'product', unless I'm the one making money out of it.

I hate that little bastard's music. I don't know what Usher was smoking to think this fool was worth backing.

Yeah poor Usher. He burns money for fun, just cuz Justin brings in so much.

Anyway, if I were Justin, I'd be saving my money. Most likely, he'll be washed up in a few years and the next flavour of the month will have the girls screaming.

Middleground, judging from your obvious obsession with Justin, i'd say you have the Bieber Fever.
Or the Miley Cyrus Virus?

i think this is the last ime "justin bieber" will be in the same sentence as "nailed"

I can watch that in a continious loop all day, "I love you guys..DINK" <<> "ve you guys..DINK,"<<>"uys..DINK"<<> "uys..DINK","<<>"uys..DINK","<<>"uys..DINK","<<>"uys..DINK","<<>"uys..DINK","<<>"uys..DINK"

+∞ =

HAPPY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom