• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge orders special counsel to hand over all interview documents ...

I have a couple questions...why would they need a Fisa warrant to listen in on the Russian ambassador?...I thought fisa warrants were only for US citizens.
Do we no longer expect the CIA to listen in on foreign diplomats?
Why would Flynn lie knowing he was being recorded?
Why do some of you want Flynn a decorated military officer with all kinds of national security credentials to be let off for lieing about contacts with foreign agents?

You have to understand that you are not dealing with rational people. They know damn well that Donald Trump is guilty of everything he's been accused of, and they don't care. See, it's all about grasping at power for them. They know Donald Trump is a drug-addled degenerate criminal, but they don't care. Because they have NO principles, morals or ethics. They are sewer slime who just want to run things, because Democrats bad, and they will elect and support a fucking criminal syndicate to do so.

American conservatives are the biggest group of hypocritical garbage in the history of the world. I utterly hate all of them with every cell of my being.

If Trump gets out of this somehow, it's time for the guillotines. I'm not joking.

You have to understand that you are not dealing with rational people. They know damn well that Donald Trump is guilty of everything he's been accused of, and they don't care. See, it's all about grasping at power for them. They know Donald Trump is a drug-addled degenerate criminal, but they don't care. Because they have NO principles, morals or ethics. They are sewer slime who just want to run things, because Democrats bad, and they will elect and support a fucking criminal syndicate to do so.

American conservatives are the biggest group of hypocritical garbage in the history of the world. I utterly hate all of them with every cell of my being.

If Trump gets out of this somehow, it's time for the guillotines. I'm not joking.

Notice how you ignore the vendetta against Trump and that our so-called justice system has mostly lost the confidence of the people, for cause I say.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/236243/military-small-business-police-stir-confidence.aspx

Notice how you ignore the vendetta against Trump and that our so-called justice system has mostly lost the confidence of the people, for cause I say.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/236243/military-small-business-police-stir-confidence.aspx

If you think it's because Trump that people distrust the justice system, you are seriously out of touch with reality.

If there is a vendetta agaisnt Trump, it's because HE IS A CRIMINAL. He always has been, and he always will be. Everything he touches turns into crimes. He is the dirtiest president in American history.

How does it feel to have been such a full-throated supporter of a felon? Must suck, huh.

Red:
Fine....My "pushed" diction is merely my using the language in the rubric article excerpt found in the OP: "Flynn alleged in a court filling on Tuesday that the FBI pushed him toward having no lawyer present for his January 2017 interview."

What language did the actual court filing use?

Good one.
Did the actual filing memo use the word "push" or "coerce"?

....I knew you were referring to the memo's diction. The answer is the same: I don't know.

I guess the humor of my "beyond it being English" bit didn't work...sorry....

That's total BS. When arranging the meeting on the phone with Flynn they he was told that they wanted to ask him about some questions about some conversations he had with the Russians and they asked if he would to like to arrange to have the White House Counsel present for it and Flynn said that wouldn't be necessarily. So those two things right there. Russians and do you want to have counsel present would tell him or anybody else with a half a brain that this wasn't a social or get to know you call. This was official FBI business.

Read the memo for a better sense of what happened.

....I knew you were referring to the memo's diction. The answer is the same: I don't know.

I guess the humor of my "beyond it being English" bit didn't work...sorry....

I know you did that's what made it a good one. It worked with me.

Comey didn't lie. He said the agents said that Flynn didn't exhibit any of the physical cues that that liars often exhibit when in the midst of telling their lies. Like avoiding eye contact, fidgeting and changing posture frequently, changes in voice inflection or tone etc. But they knew that he was lying nonetheless because they already had the answers to questions they asked him and the answers he gave didn't match the ones they had.

That's not what the story was last year.

Thank you for this refreshingly honest admission, revealing an emotion which has and continues to be demonstrated in post after post by most of the "resistance" members in this Forum. However, they are less honest and usually hide behind pretenses of seeking "justice" (social or otherwise) rather than a simple and honest admission of hatred.

Good to know that some (like yourself) are becoming so confident in their self-righteousness that they may be willing to freely and openly admit what many of us on the other side of the argument have known since 2016.

That their opposition is based on personal animus over their world view being shattered by the results of that election, rather than real concerns for "justice."

"Resist by any means necessary!" :coffeepap:

Last edited:
There is suspicion that the 302's from the Flynn interview that the Mueller team used against Flynn are not the original 302's created by Strzok and the other FBI agent when they interrogated Flynn...that the 302's were altered later, when the Mueller investigation was started. This suspicion is bolstered by the reference in the court papers to 302's dated 7 months AFTER the interview.

This suspicion is also bolstered by the history of Weissmann in altering 302's, as established in the book, "Licensed to Lie".

John Stossel did a report about the book, the people involved, including Weissmann, back in 2015.

I'm wondering...given Judge Sullivan's history and knowledge of Weissman...if he is going to question the 302's that Mueller ends up giving him.

Now MUELLER'S under the microscope: Judge sentencing ex-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn orders special counsel to hand over all interview documents after General claimed FBI pressured him NOT to take a lawyer

Judge Emmet Sullivan ordered the Mueller investigation and the Flynn team to turn over all documents relating to the interview before 3pm Friday.
Because Flynn wasn't in custody the FBI didn't have to advise Flynn of his rights but Sullivan is looking for evidence of coercion.
Sullivan is said to be known for strictly enforcing rules of evidence.

This is a followup to this thread https://www.debatepolitics.com/us-p...sent-during-interview-did-not-warn-false.html from yesterday.

Hey, I remember that judge. He was the one that the citizens of Trump Fan Nation were all prematurely tinkling about when he chastised the Mueller team a few months ago. He was going to be the big savior.

Comey is an idiot. He went on national TV and bragged about illegally setting up Flynn in a perjury sting operation, using Obama wiretap info based on democrat lies to a FISA court. To hell with these corrupted leftist goons from the Obama era.

Link this with a video. I want to hear this from Comey's mouth. I want to hear him say "I used Obama wiretap info based on democrat lies to a FISA court". I want to hear him say "I illegally set up Flynn in a perjury sting operation".

It's funny to watch anti-gun Liberals talk about killing people. :lamo

So what's your point? That Flynn didn't lie to investigators?

Maybe you're presenting a due process point that concludes Flynn shouldn't be sentenced? Fine, but that doesn't alter the fact that he lied to federal prosecutors. At best, it affects whether his lie can be used to charge him with criminally culpable behavior.

The man was the former DIA. He knew it was a crime to lie to the FBI.

If you think it's because Trump that people distrust the justice system, you are seriously out of touch with reality.

If there is a vendetta agaisnt Trump, it's because HE IS A CRIMINAL. He always has been, and he always will be. Everything he touches turns into crimes. He is the dirtiest president in American history.

How does it feel to have been such a full-throated supporter of a felon? Must suck, huh.

President Trump isn't a felon.

The man was the former DIA. He knew it was a crime to lie to the FBI.

But, if they didn't tell him he's under oath, it probably isn't. 5th Amendment and all.

But, if they didn't tell him he's under oath, it probably isn't. 5th Amendment and all.

Nope. Not buying that. All he would have had to say is that he wanted a lawyer.

Thank you for this refreshingly honest admission, which has and continues to be demonstrated in post after post by most of the "resistance" members in this Forum. However, they are less honest and usually hide behind pretenses of seeking "justice" (social or otherwise) rather than a simple and honest admission of hatred.

Good to know that some (like yourself) are becoming so confident in their self-righteousness that they may be willing to freely and openly admit what many of us on the other side of the argument have known since 2016.

That their opposition is based on personal animus over their world view being shattered by the results of that election, rather than real concerns for "justice."

"Resist by any means necessary!" :coffeepap:

Every once in a while they show a little ankle, so to speak. They basically admit that their beliefs are founded in hate, not facts. And they are telling us, we are right, which is gratifying, They don't even realize it. But, it's the truth, right from their mouths/keyboards/etc.

Wow! It sure must be nice to be able to completely ignore all laws, just to "get Trump".
Tell me...were the Dumbocrats to gain the WH, would you want them to begin re-writing laws to suit these dictatorial tendencies you so boldly display?

Trump is what he is. I doubt anyone would try to dispute his shortcomings.
But criminal? Mueller's been at this for 2 years now. He's used every dirty trick in the book to rack up indictments.
He's even sunk as low as to have his henchmen set-up a decorated US general who, BTW, has served his country in battle, with honor.
Which is a damn sight more that anyone can say about Mueller and his merry band of inquisitors.
Oh and definitely more than anyone can say...about you, good Sir.

Link this with a video. I want to hear this from Comey's mouth. I want to hear him say "I used Obama wiretap info based on democrat lies to a FISA court". I want to hear him say "I illegally set up Flynn in a perjury sting operation".

Very clever Tres....These are things that right now are suspected, but will come out sooner or later...What Comey did say was that "....We took advantage of the disorganization of the Trump administration in the early days." You've heard that, I've heard that, hell, why you would try and hide that fact dishonestly with your demands of other statements is absurd...And the overall snarky way you present things like this are frankly why not many want to engage your style of debate.

Back
Top Bottom