• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Judge orders special counsel to hand over all interview documents ...

Not my burden. Everything I have seen shows that 302s aren't even mandated. But since you're so smart how about you helping us out here. No worries. We have the rest of the year.

You made a claim. Back it up.

You made a claim. Back it up.

Is English your second language? He made the claim that a 302 must be written up within 5 days of the interview it is meant to memorialize it. Not me.

Is English your second language? He made the claim that a 302 must be written up within 5 days of the interview it is meant to memorialize it. Not me.

You just claimed they aren't required. Prove it.

Just FWIW, it's very possible that the real concerns for justice are why so many have a personal animus for the disgrace who sits in the White House.

In this case, we confronted the Russians, sanctioned them, because we knew they'd been interfering in our elections. And Flynn with advice from the Trump team conveyed the message, "This corrupt POS administration doesn't give one flying **** about that. It's OK. Thanks for the assist!" then everyone involved lied like the garbage they are to you and me and everyone else about what happened.

In what world is that OK? The world saw what happened and Trump sent the message, "Hey world, if you rat**** our elections, that's OK so long as you pick the right guy!" This was their opening - how they introduced themselves as people in power, what they represented. It's natural to me to hold such persons in disdain.
Exactly. Capn and the other trumpsters are putting the chicken before the egg. I dont dislike trump being president because hes conservative or cause i disagree with him. Its because he shows daily how dangerous he is. Hes trashing every important aspect of our country, trashing nearly every ally and fellating every dictator that says nice things about him or that pays him off. Hes dishonest and incredibly ignorant. They wish to pretend that trump is just "calling it like he sees it" and "isnt PC" but in reality hes just lying about every inconvenient detail on every matter and being an all aroumd asshole as president. He isnt reading his briefs, he doesnt care about the facts etc. Everything i thought about trump based on everything i knew about him has born out to be 100% true.

Trump will with out a doubt go down as the worst president ever and will be a stain in our history.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

You just claimed they aren't required. Prove it.

LOL! What are you going to try next? I know you are but what am I? Actually that might be a step up in sophistication for you.

Exactly. Capn and the other trumpsters are putting the chicken before the egg. I dont dislike trump being president because hes conservative or cause i disagree with him. Its because he shows daily how dangerous he is. Hes trashing every important aspect of our country, trashing nearly every ally and fellating every dictator that says nice things about him or that pays him off. Hes dishonest and incredibly ignorant. They wish to pretend that trump is just "calling it like he sees it" and "isnt PC" but in reality hes just lying about every inconvenient detail on every matter and being an all aroumd asshole as president. He isnt reading his briefs, he doesnt care about the facts etc. Everything i thought about trump based on everything i knew about him has born out to be 100% true.

Trump will with out a doubt go down as the worst president ever and will be a stain in our history.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I agree and when he's not lying he's burning down the foundations of our system. He literally talked like a mob boss this weekend, condemning Cohen as a "rat" for cooperating with his own DoJ. It's just incredibly reckless, and what's so sad and dangerous is no one even noticed, or if they did he'll do something just as bad tomorrow and the outrage will move on to the next offense. He's literally undermining the rule of law in the U.S., and he's POTUS.

I'm sorry, but if you support that guy given what he's doing, how can you possibly care about "justice?"

So providing us with proof that 302's are required to be written within 5 days of an interview shouldn't be too much of a problem for you then. So how about it?
I'm not in the FBI, haven't read their handbook, but others say the 302 is required:
The 302 report provided in Mueller’s filing last week was an FBI interview with Peter Strzok dated July 19th, 2017 about the January ambush interview he did with FBI agent Joe Pientka —this is FOUR days after Lisa Page was already removed due to anti-Trump text messages discovered by the Inspector General.

This July 19 302 report on Peter Strzok is even more suspect given that Robert Mueller was his boss at the time!

There are many references to a January 302 report on the Flynn ambush interview, however it appears to be missing —was it destroyed?

Mueller’s Friday filing references the January 302 report (screenshot below) and says Joe Pientka, whose name was redacted, “was primarily responsible for taking notes and writing the FD-302.”

Perhaps the January 302 report which most likely exonerates General Flynn was destroyed by the FBI (probably McCabe) so they needed to create another 302 report to replace this one.

If there is no original 302 on Flynn, it is a violation of FBI policy which is to have a contemporaneous record when interviewing a subject —Sara Carter noted that FBI reports must be placed in the system in a 1-A file within five days of the interview,” said Jeff Danik, former FBI SAC.

Emmet Sullivan, the judge assigned to General Flynn’s case, requested Mueller hand over all FBI notes and 302 reports on Mike Flynn —Mueller was required to give the January 302 report to the Judge, however as far as we know, this 302 report is still ‘missing.’ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-to-replace-missing-january-flynn-302-report/

Another problem is the absence of any indication in Mueller's answer to the court's request that Flynn was informed of exonerating evidence: Nowhere does he state that he informed Flynn that his investigator was being fired for misconduct; nowhere does he state that Flynn was informed that BOTH FBI agents reported that he was truthful in the interview; and if he does not have the original 302 from the actual interview, i.e. no FBI contemporaneous record, Flynn should have certainly been informed of that before he pled! This is a serious mistake.

Was it wrong for McCabe to discourage Flynn from having an attorney at his interview? Should they have warned him a false statement would be a crime?
Flynn says that, to assist the FBI its entrapment scheme, McCabe encouraged him not to have a lawyer present during the interview. Flynn also says the FBI agents did not instruct Flynn that any false statements he made could constitute a crime. They also did not confront him directly with the fact that he was contradicting what they had heard him say on tape. Flynn thus lost the opportunity to correct his statements.

As I understand it, the FBI had no legal obligation to do these things. However, if their interest was in learning the truth, rather than entrapping Flynn, they would have at least made it clear to him what the stakes of the interview were.

The FBI claims it didn’t make this clear because its agents wanted Flynn to be “relaxed.” This sounds like a nice-sounding way of admitting the agents wanted to trap him.

It’s also worth noting that the FBI’s approach to the Flynn interview differs from relevant past practice. When the FBI interviewed Hillary Clinton, she brought along nine lawyers. James Comey testified that this number was “unusual but not unprecedented.”

When FBI agents interviewed George Papadopoulos, who later pleaded guilty to making false statements, they advised him that lying to them is a federal offense and that he could get “in trouble” if he did not tell the truth. This interview took place just a few days after FBI agents interviewed Flynn. Again, Flynn received no such warning. https://www.powerlineblog.com/archi...nse-judges-looks-at-the-flynn-prosecution.php

Another problem is the absence of any indication in Mueller's answer to the court's request that Flynn was informed of exonerating evidence: Nowhere does he state that he informed Flynn that his investigator was being fired for misconduct; nowhere does he state that Flynn was informed that BOTH FBI agents reported that he was truthful in the interview; and if he does not have the original 302 from the actual interview, i.e. no FBI contemporaneous record, Flynn should have certainly been informed of that before he pled! This is a serious mistake.
I find it disturbing that Mueller had Strzoks and Page's phone wiped clean of texts. Why did Mueller do that? Strzok was one of the two agents that interviewed Flynn he wrote the first 302 that was later change on August 22, 2017 by the Mueller investigation. Strzok was fired on August 16th, 2017 by Mueller for extreme bias discovered in his and Lisa Page's texts by the IG. Why was a new 302 written 5 day after Strzok was fired by Mueller? Did the texts on Strzok and Page's phone have evidence that could exonerate Flynn? Was that the reason Mueller had the phones wiped. This does not pass the smell test.

Last edited:
I think there was a 302 for the Flynn interview, it's s.o.p., Strzok testified Pientka wrote it and there's reference to it in the responsive documents Mueller submitted to the court. I think McCabe destroyed the 302 because it tended to exonerate Flynn and McCabe reviled Flynn.

I think Strzok's 302 was intended to make up for Flynn's missing one. We know the substance of Strzok's 302 and it is all about his Flynn interview.

Strzok's mistress was fired as soon as the scandalous conspiratorial texts became public, but Strzok's were just as bad (if not worse) than hers. If it was appropriate to fire the mistress, why not Strzok? They needed Strzok to recreate Flynn's missing 302.

Wiping those phones is also troubling because it is clear they must have held evidence of the conspiracy, they first told us some technical glitch failed to save texts during a suspicious span, then the OIG had the military recover them and now we find out there was more and that the phones have been completely erased. I suspect they were wiped clean because forensics would reveal when Mueller accessed those texts and it doesn't jive with the story.

No, I will not attempt to straighten out the lying spin the leftist moronic media has put on the truth about the dirty deeds and sayings of a disgraced former FBI chief. People who want to believe lies will not be persuaded by the truth.

Yes, your last statement is correct. We see it every day from the Trump supporters. You'd rather believe his lies than the truth.

There is no vide of Comey saying that because Comey never said it. But you blindly follow Trump, so you won't admit it.

So in other words, you lied.

tenor.gif

Mueller has a lengthy record of prosecutorial abuse in some "big cases", he's been admonished for this by different judges. Mueller may have delayed accusing Flynn so he could elicit more candid responses. The transcripts would be very helpful, the court could conclude (as Strzok did) that Flynn didn't lie, that Flynn was induced to lie in some semantic trap, or that Mueller mischaracterizes whatever he claims was a lie. It is not inconceivable the court could dismiss the plea and the charges.

Prove it. Let's see who and when admonished him.

You are standing by the greatest presidential liar the country has EVER seen. Don't expect anyone to believe anything you say without substantive proof.

Let's face it, "alternative facts" don't cut it when you are attacking the professional reputation of someone. You are going to have to provide documented proof.

You are standing by the greatest presidential liar the country has EVER seen.
Whether Trump is a liar is irrelevant, the question here is whether Mueller complied with Judge Sullivan's request, and we know in fact Mueller didn't.
Let's face it, "alternative facts" don't cut it when you are attacking the professional reputation of someone. You are going to have to provide documented proof.
We know what Mueller delivered to the judge, this is a documented fact -he failed to submit the 302 form from Flynn's interview as the judge asked. The judge needs that 302 because it is a contemporaneous record of the interview based on the agents' notes, without the 302 the judge can't see whether Flynn actually lied. Some believe the 302 is missing because it tends to exonerate Flynn, both agents subsequently said they did not believe Flynn lied.

I'm not in the FBI, haven't read their handbook, but others say the 302 is required:

Wow. Sara Carter and the Daily Caller? No wonder you're so messed up. I found a PDF copy of FBI Domestic Investigations and Operations Guide handbook mentioned and plugged "FBI 302" into the document search box and this what turned up.

"(U) RETAIN NOTES MADE DURING AN INVESTIGATION

(U//FOUO) Retain in the investigative file (IA envelope) the following types of material
developed when interviewing witnesses:

A) (U) Statements signed by the witness.

B) (U) Written statements, unsigned by the witness, but approved or adopted in any manner by
the witness.

C) (U) Original notes of interview with prospective witnesses and/or suspects and subjects. That
is, in any interview where preparation of an FD-302 is required (an interview where it is
anticipated the results will become the subject of court testimony) the handwritten notes must
be retained.

D) (U) Dictating interview notes on audio tape in lieu of handwritten notes may be viewed by a
court as "original notes" and, therefore, must be retained. Dictation on audio tape of the results
of an interview for transcription to a final FD-302 is not "original note" material and need not
be retained.

E) (U) An FBI employee's notes made to record his/her own finding, must always be retained.
Such notes include, but are not limited to, accountant's work papers and notes covering
matters such as crime scene searches, laboratory examinations, and fingerprint examinations.
If there is a question whether notes must be retained, resolve the question in favor of retaining
the notes."

All I see in there is that when an an interview occurs that requires a 302. That is when the "anticipated results will become the subject of court testimony" those 302s must be retained. And apparently the method they are retained is by placing them in what is called a "IA envelope". I don't see any mention of a mandatory 5 day time frame for the write up and filing. Or any time frame mentioned for when that must be done at all for that matter.

I find it disturbing that Mueller had Strzoks and Page's phone wiped clean of texts. Why did Mueller do that? Strzok was one of the two agents that interviewed Flynn he wrote the first 302 that was later change on August 22, 2017 by the Mueller investigation. Strzok was fired on August 16th, 2017 by Mueller for extreme bias discovered in his and Lisa Page's texts by the IG. Why was a new 302 written 5 day after Strzok was fired by Mueller? Did the texts on Strzok and Page's phone have evidence that could exonerate Flynn? Was that the reason Mueller had the phones wiped. This does not pass the smell test.

I find it disturbing that you keep swallowing this nonsense up hook, line. First of all Mueller didn't fire Strzok. He had Strzok transferred off of his investigation team to another assignment. It was FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich who fired Strzok on August 10, 2018. His decision overruled the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, whose head, Candice Will, had decided that Strzok should be demoted and suspended for 60 days.

Apparently Giulliani and the President must think the American people are all idiots and that no one would remember that the Justice Department’s watchdog said the missing texts had nothing to do with any kind of malicious intent. Instead, the missing texts (thousands of which were ultimately recovered by the way) had to do with a technology failure by the software the FBI used to sweep up the messages. The report by the inspector general said there was no evidence either Strzok nor Page purposefully tried to get around any kind of protocol by deleting messages.

Whether Trump is a liar is irrelevant, the question here is whether Mueller complied with Judge Sullivan's request, and we know in fact Mueller didn't.

We know what Mueller delivered to the judge, this is a documented fact -he failed to submit the 302 form from Flynn's interview as the judge asked. The judge needs that 302 because it is a contemporaneous record of the interview based on the agents' notes, without the 302 the judge can't see whether Flynn actually lied. Some believe the 302 is missing because it tends to exonerate Flynn, both agents subsequently said they did not believe Flynn lied.

You know ****.

If you have evidence post it. Trump's thousands upon thousands of lies ARE very relevant, since his "base" likes it, we can assume they are liars too with a very high degree of certainty.

Metaphorically you let Putin ass **** your so adored "democracy" in the shower, his very election was a complete fraud and nothing he's done since has improved anything except lawyers' retirement funds.

Now we fin out the Russians took your virginity a lot earlier than thought, and continued that screwing well into Mueller's investigation.

In the end I don't see any lies in Mueler's camp bu yours keeps changing, first he had "no idea", then he did know but had no part in it. then, well he ordered it, but it's not illegal.

Too may stories, dude, trump and his puppets will never be believed outside of the US. Sure as hell not here....you way of life is determined by Russian propaganda and you wonder why the rest of the world is laughing. All you need is some pies and all it the Nine Stooges

You know ****.

If you have evidence post it. Trump's thousands upon thousands of lies ARE very relevant, since his "base" likes it, we can assume they are liars too with a very high degree of certainty.

Metaphorically you let Putin ass **** your so adored "democracy" in the shower, his very election was a complete fraud and nothing he's done since has improved anything except lawyers' retirement funds.

Now we fin out the Russians took your virginity a lot earlier than thought, and continued that screwing well into Mueller's investigation.

In the end I don't see any lies in Mueler's camp bu yours keeps changing, first he had "no idea", then he did know but had no part in it. then, well he ordered it, but it's not illegal.

Too may stories, dude, trump and his puppets will never be believed outside of the US. Sure as hell not here....you way of life is determined by Russian propaganda and you wonder why the rest of the world is laughing. All you need is some pies and all it the Nine Stooges
What an offensive post, take your homosexual inuendo and shove it.

All I see in there is that when an an interview occurs that requires a 302. That is when the "anticipated results will become the subject of court testimony" those 302s must be retained. And apparently the method they are retained is by placing them in what is called a "IA envelope". I don't see any mention of a mandatory 5 day time frame for the write up and filing. Or any time frame mentioned for when that must be done at all for that matter.

The usual response to a post like yours is along the lines of "Is too. Is too. Is too. You just didn't look in the right place. Nyah. Nyah, Nyah. Go and find it for yourself because it IS there.".

You know ****.

Boy for a Canuck...you're a bit embarrassing.
Visions of Putin having anal sex on a whole nation...in the shower?
The entire 2016 election a complete fraud? And of course you conveniently leave out that ISIS is dealt with, the economy down south is roaring, and a number of other improvements that somehow always seem to disappear when SJWs commence ta talkin'.
"Russians took your virginity"???
Dude...do you eat with those fingers?

Trump and his puppets outside the US...you know...the ones like me who actually deal in facts, instead of one's ever so precious "feewings", and of course the unbelievable false sense of righteousness that so many people exhibit daily, are here in Canada.

Back
Top Bottom