• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James O’Keefe Strikes Again

See this is how it works:

This guy deceptively edits to make a point and he get hundreds of millions of dollars, accolades from liberal groups, awards and fame:
220px-Michael_Moore_2011_Shankbone_4.JPG

This guy deceptively edits and he's Eeeeevilllllll and the amount of hypocrisy knows no bounds.
james-okeefe.jpg

Truly entertainment at it's best. :popcorn2:

I've always hated Michael Moore's deceptive bull**** and would never hail him as a hero, unlike the way conservatives hail O'Keefe as a hero. They showed us "Roger and Me" in high school and it was awful.

Okay. You are going to ignore my question...I'm going to ignore yours.

shrug...
Your question appeared to be rhetorical.

Dumpster diving for blank voter ballots? Is that how conservatives win elections these days?

Did you notice that O'Keefe was the one who thought of it first?

The polls show that conservatives are highly motivated and most likely to vote during mid term elections....whereas, liberals are un-enthused, and tend not to vote at all. So who is more likely to commit voter fraud...a highly motivated radical right winger.....or an unenthused, ignorant, poor, left winger living in the ghetto, who doesn't think their vote matters?

Last edited:
or an unenthused, ignorant poor left winger living in the ghetto who doesn't think their vote matters?

Is that what you really think black people are?

Your question appeared to be rhetorical.

Dumpster diving for blank voter ballots? Is that how conservatives win elections these days?

Did you notice that O'Keefe was the one who thought of it first?

The polls show that conservatives are highly motivated and most likely to vote during mid term elections....whereas, liberals are un-enthused, and tend not to vote at all. So who is more likely to commit voter fraud...a highly motivated radical right winger.....or an unenthused, ignorant poor left winger living in the ghetto who doesn't think their vote matters?

I really have a hard time understanding how your mind works.

Let's look at this from the point of view of the political operative...the person who is working to get their candidate elected. Okay?

Now...as you say, the conservative voter is most likely to vote in this election. Do you think the campaign worker will be motivated to do something illegal when he doesn't have the need to do it? If it looks like his candidate is going to win anyway? But, take that liberal campaign worker, eh? Can't get their people to vote, the polls against their candidate...but desperate to win because they can't bear to think of the results if their candidate loses. Yeah...I'd say that liberal would be more likely to break the law to turn the election around.

Don't get me wrong, though. With the new mail-in ballot law our Democrats gave us...whether we wanted it or not...if things were reversed, that is if the Republicans were desperate and losing, I'd say THEY would be more likely to go the illegal route. The law just makes it too damned easy.

Yeah...I really didn't want to go there in my response to her, but I WAS thinking that.

I just chalked it up to the usual, hyperbolic lefty rhetoric. Moot does that often.

and to the point I quoted you below - how would we know if someone only voted once since we never check ID.....you again seem focused on okeef and his antics rather then the behavior of those you love so much - winning at any cost again - I see - you keep making the case for me. The left opposes voter ID and integrity why? I declare its reasoning is well on display by you and other radical leftist on this thread - cheating is ok to you.

Do you believe that O'Keefe is a registered resident of Oregon and tried to register to vote in Colorado so he could vote for Udall?

Did you know that O'Keefe breaks the law himself in order to entrap others? He really should be in prison. But you don't seem to care about that and instead chose to focus your hate on liberals.

The blonde volunteer in the video said it would be fine if O'Keefe wanted to register to vote in her district....but said she didn't believe he would actually be able to vote unless he could prove he was a resident of Colorado.

What you and other conservatives fail to understand is that can you register to vote a thousand times....BUT you still only get one vote at the poll. And if you're dead or Mickey Mouse.....you won't get to vote at all. That was true before the GOP voter laws and it's still true now.

Do you believe that O'Keefe is a registered resident of Oregon and tried to register to vote in Colorado so he could vote for Udall?

Did you know that O'Keefe breaks the law himself in order to entrap others? He really should be in prison. But you don't seem to care about that and instead chose to focus your hate on liberals.

The blonde volunteer in the video said it would be fine if O'Keefe wanted to register to vote in her district....but said she didn't believe he would actually be able to vote unless he could prove he was a resident of Colorado.

What you and other conservatives fail to understand is that can you register to vote a thousand times....BUT you still only get one vote at the poll. And if you're dead or Mickey Mouse.....you won't get to vote at all. That was true before the GOP voter laws and it's still true now.

What GOP voter laws are you talking about? The only voter laws we've had enacted recently here in Colorado were from the Democrats in our State Legislature...with help from our Democrat Governor.

"But you still only get one vote at the poll." It's not true in Colorado anymore...not since our Democrats shoved their law down our throats. You can register as many times as you like...even on election day. If you do it early enough, you'll get a ballot in the mail for each one. Heck, there aren't even any polls to go to anymore. If you didn't get a ballot in the mail, you just go pick one up. Then, you just drive by and drop your ballot(s) in a box.

Last edited:

Actually, I think Reagan thought of it first in his 'welfare queen' campaign speeches. Are you a Reagan worshipper, Fab?

I've always hated Michael Moore's deceptive bull**** and would never hail him as a hero, unlike the way conservatives hail O'Keefe as a hero. They showed us "Roger and Me" in high school and it was awful.

"Roger and Me"....wasn't that his movie about GM? It was absolutely deadly. Ghastly. I'd rather sit through "Ishtar" 15 times than watch that again once.

Actually, I think Reagan thought of it first in his 'welfare queen' campaign speeches. Are you a Reagan worshipper, Fab?

LOL!!!

Back to your usual "but Bush/Republicans did it first" idiocy, eh? Only this time you are blaming Reagan.

I don't worship dead presidents but your deflection is noted. Next time try using code words a little less obvious than "ghetto".

No opinion on voting machines. I don't think I'll ever see another voting machine in Colorado in my lifetime.

Well if voter fraud is a concern of yours, then there is no easier way to commit the illegal act.

Well if voter fraud is a concern of yours, then there is no easier way to commit the illegal act.

Oh...I think my State's Democrats have found an easier way...and they made it part of a State law.

I saw there was some districts in Philadelphia that had 100% votes for Obama in 2012.

Face it, MG, the Democrat Party is becoming synonymous with voter fraud regardless of whether you found any instances otherwise.

Even Obama said the candidates need to do whatever they need to do to win.
Now YOU would say that's not what he meant ... but there are a lot of low-life in that Party who got a different message.

:roll:

You say a lot of **** but you never back it up. You claim that Obama got 100% of the votes in some districts and **OMFG!** it's allllllll ****ing rigged! :scared::scared::scared:
So, what does it mean, exactly? Instead of trying to find other perfectly legitimate explanations, you jump to completely concocted conclusions (unless, of course, you're a member of the church of Hannity, then you are just spreading the message). So let me share a link that I am sure you're going to ignore, but I'm posting it anyways. This particular paragra is extremely poignant:

snip/...
But black Democrats do, sometimes, get 99 percent or more of the vote in black precincts. In 2008, Obama actually pitched a shutout in 18 Cuyahoga County precincts. And you would expect him to. In 2008, Obama won 97 percent of the black vote in Ohio. In 2012, it was 96 percent. In Pennsylvania this year, he won 93 percent of the black vote and 80 percent of the Hispanic vote. This was why Obama could clean up in precincts that are almost entirely black or Hispanic.

There are places where Obama won less than 10 percent of the vote. In King County, Texas, he won exactly five votes to Romney’s 135. But nowhere was Obama’s loss among white voters as stark as Romney’s loss among urban blacks.
.../snip

Philadelphia voter fraud: Is it possible that Barack Obama won 100 percent of so many precincts?

Oh...I think my State's Democrats have found an easier way...and they made it part of a State law.

So what are you saying? The Dems in your state commit voter fraud? Is that you stance?

So what are you saying? The Dems in your state commit voter fraud? Is that you stance?

Huh?? What on earth makes you think that?

I have seen absolutely no evidence that ANY Party has committed voter fraud.

After being on the board for over 9 years, I have learnt to take nothing for granted.

Fair enough.

But rest assured that when you read my words, you'll have no need to look for hidden meanings.

In this thread, I've expressed dismay that those Democrats in the video would express support for another person's intention to commit voter fraud and I've made the case that voter fraud has become much easier to perpetrate...and I've blamed our State Government Democrats for making it easier. I've also made it clear that it is easier for EITHER Party to commit voter fraud.

But not once have I accused anyone, nor have I implied that anyone has done so.

Fair enough.

But rest assured that when you read my words, you'll have no need to look for hidden meanings.

In this thread, I've expressed dismay that those Democrats in the video would express support for another person's intention to commit voter fraud and I've made the case that voter fraud has become much easier to perpetrate...and I've blamed our State Government Democrats for making it easier. I've also made it clear that it is easier for EITHER Party to commit voter fraud.

But not once have I accused anyone, nor have I implied that anyone has done so.

This is the thing about the video:

1) The nodding heads could be saying "what a ****ing moron" inside their minds.
2) How many outright said "you're a ****ing moron" right away? Of course that hit the cutting room floor.
3) The girls seem young and impressionable.

and to the point I quoted you below - how would we know if someone only voted once since we never check ID....
The poll workers have always used my ID to match my name and address to their registered voter list. How else would they know who I am? But that says nothing about "absentee voting". The conservative voter ID laws don't seem to say or do anything about the fraud and abuse by absentee voters and because of that it's difficult to take the voter ID laws as anything but a political ploy to hinder or prevent democrats from voting.

The disconnect between voter ID laws and voter fraud - The Washington Post

.you again seem focused on okeef and his antics rather then the behavior of those you love so much - winning at any cost again - I see - you keep making the case for me. The left opposes voter ID and integrity why? I declare its reasoning is well on display by you and other radical leftist on this thread - cheating is ok to you.
It's clear to see that you aren't above cheating, false accusations and trying to make my case, either.

I don't know that voter ID is as big of an issue for the left as you and the GOP would like it to be. <shrug> Nor do I understand why anti-government tea party conservatives are so keen to have a national ID. It's a bit of an oxymoron, imo.

Last edited:
I don't worship dead presidents but your deflection is noted. Next time try using code words a little less obvious than "ghetto".

Next time.....I suggest you watch the video before commenting and then it might make more sense to you. But "might" is no guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom