• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James O’Keefe Strikes Again

Fair enough.

But rest assured that when you read my words, you'll have no need to look for hidden meanings.

In this thread, I've expressed dismay that those Democrats in the video would express support for another person's intention to commit voter fraud and I've made the case that voter fraud has become much easier to perpetrate...and I've blamed our State Government Democrats for making it easier. I've also made it clear that it is easier for EITHER Party to commit voter fraud.

But not once have I accused anyone, nor have I implied that anyone has done so.
You don't seem to have a problem O'Keefes intent to commit voter fraud, either. Instead you just want to blame his victims.

You don't seem to have a problem O'Keefes intent to commit voter fraud, either. Instead you just want to blame his victims.

Do you understand the difference between a drug dealer selling heroin... and the police posing as a heroin dealer to arrest someone.... or do you think the police (in the latter case) are really selling heroin?

Does it smoochy face?

By far the bulk of the known voter fraud takes place in large cities which are essentially the domain of the Democrat Party.

Greetings, bubba. :2wave:

Smoochy face? Haven't heard that one in a long time! :lamo:

:roll:

You say a lot of **** but you never back it up.
You claim that Obama got 100% of the votes in some districts
and **OMFG!** it's allllllll ****ing rigged! :scared::scared::scared:
So, what does it mean, exactly? Instead of trying to find other perfectly legitimate explanations, you jump to completely concocted conclusions (unless, of course, you're a member of the church of Hannity, then you are just spreading the message). So let me share a link that I am sure you're going to ignore, but I'm posting it anyways. This particular paragra is extremely poignant:

Philadelphia voter fraud: Is it possible that Barack Obama won 100 percent of so many precincts?

I'm aware of that information you posted.
I don't claim it ... I said it. He did.
And all YOU reported is that some believe it's possible.

Now ... do YOU believe there's no voter fraud by the Democrat Party here in the USA?

This is the thing about the video:

1) The nodding heads could be saying "what a ****ing moron" inside their minds.
2) How many outright said "you're a ****ing moron" right away? Of course that hit the cutting room floor.
3) The girls seem young and impressionable.

You're a regular riot, Alice.

[video]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1320851/laughing-black-man-o.gif[/video]

laughing-black-man-o.gif

I'm aware of that information you posted.
I don't claim it ... I said it. He did.
And all YOU reported is that some believe it's possible.

Now ... do YOU believe there's no voter fraud by the Democrat Party here in the USA?

And as clear as the ****ing day, it seems you didn't read the link I offered. Yet even after I posted the high % numberss of African American and Hispanic voters for Obama, you come back with a "some believe." Of course it wouldn't take Einstein to figure out you're not one of 'em.

Does it smoochy face?

By far the bulk of the known voter fraud takes place in large cities which are essentially the domain of the Democrat Party.

And yet more made up fluff blow out of your butt.

Okay. You are going to ignore my question...I'm going to ignore yours.

shrug...

I answered your question. As I said, given Keefe's past, he isn't believable.

Why do you think he's suddenly believable?

:roll:

You say a lot of **** but you never back it up. You claim that Obama got 100% of the votes in some districts and **OMFG!** it's allllllll ****ing rigged! :scared::scared::scared:
So, what does it mean, exactly? Instead of trying to find other perfectly legitimate explanations, you jump to completely concocted conclusions (unless, of course, you're a member of the church of Hannity, then you are just spreading the message). So let me share a link that I am sure you're going to ignore, but I'm posting it anyways. This particular paragra is extremely poignant:

Philadelphia voter fraud: Is it possible that Barack Obama won 100 percent of so many precincts?

All good points. Given that conservatives have worked so hard to gerrymander districts so they have all-white and all-black districts, why is a surprise that some of those all-black districts went for Pres. Obama 100%? Who else were they going to vote for? The repubs offered lousy canddiates, from the minority perspective.

And this paragraph from your link -

There are places where Obama won less than 10 percent of the vote. In King County, Texas, he won exactly five votes to Romney’s 135. But nowhere was Obama’s loss among white voters as stark as Romney’s loss among urban blacks.

Why is no one screaming Romney must have stolen the votes in king county?

Do you understand the difference between a drug dealer selling heroin... and the police posing as a heroin dealer to arrest someone.... or do you think the police (in the latter case) are really selling heroin?
O'Keefe is just a lowly con man. You'd do better to compare him to a sleazy flimflammer or a grifter, than Serpico. lol

This is the thing about the video:

1) The nodding heads could be saying "what a ****ing moron" inside their minds.
2) How many outright said "you're a ****ing moron" right away? Of course that hit the cutting room floor.
3) The girls seem young and impressionable.

LOL!!

Yeah, sure...or they could have really been thinking, "Yeah...I'd LOVE to bang your brains out."

And it doesn't matter what ended up on the cutting room floor. What matters is what is in the video. Now, I haven't seen any evidence that O'Keefe doctored this video...except speculation. Sorry, but I don't form opinions based on speculation...or, as seems to be in your case...let my speculation run wild in order to justify my opinion.

Last edited:
I answered your question. As I said, given Keefe's past, he isn't believable.

Why do you think he's suddenly believable?

I didn't ask you if O'Keefe is believable, so no...you didn't answer my question.

I haven't seen any evidence of voter fraud from O'Keefe...have you?

Did you see any ballots that don't belong to him? Did you see him vote in multiple States? I didn't.

All I saw was him asking questions and people answering them.

What GOP voter laws are you talking about? The only voter laws we've had enacted recently here in Colorado were from the Democrats in our State Legislature...with help from our Democrat Governor.
There are 49 other states besides Colorado and some of them passed voter laws intended to restrict or hinder voters, mostly democrats, from voting. Surely you've must have heard something about it on national tv or the internet, yes, no?

"But you still only get one vote at the poll." It's not true in Colorado anymore...not since our Democrats shoved their law down our throats. You can register as many times as you like...even on election day.
Registering to vote and actually casting a vote are two different things. Why is that so difficult for conservatives to understand??

If you do it early enough, you'll get a ballot in the mail for each one. Heck, there aren't even any polls to go to anymore. If you didn't get a ballot in the mail, you just go pick one up. Then, you just drive by and drop your ballot(s) in a box.
Stay home and vote....sounds convenient. Especially for rural people. Anyway, conservatives in red states have been passing voter ID laws....it's been in the news...for years. Their voter ID laws that were alledgedly inspired by rampant voter fraud at the polls (dressing up as a pimp?) don't do anything to or about fraud by voter mail in ballots, either.

Do 'mail in ballots eliminate the need for poll watchers and renting brick and mortar locations and expensive voting machines that would save small local communities a lot of tax money?

If all the ballots are still verified and matched to the registration by the County Clerk, then what's the problem? They seem to do a pretty good job filtering out the bad voters because we never seem to hear about any actual cases in the media. None that effected the outcome of an election that is.

Last edited:
There are 49 other states besides Colorado and some of them passed voter laws intended to restrict or hinder voters, mostly democrat from voting. Surely you've must have heard something about it on national tv, yes, no?

"But you still only get one vote at the poll." It's not true in Colorado anymore...not since our Democrats shoved their law down our throats. You can register as many times as you like...even on election day.
Registering to vote and actually casting a vote are two different things. Why is that so difficult for conservatives to understand??

Stay home and vote. Conservatives in red states have been passing voter ID laws....it's been in the news...for years. Their voter ID laws alledgedly inspired by rampant voter fraud don't do anything to about fraud by voter mail in ballots, either.

Do 'mail in ballots eliminate the need for poll watchers and renting brick and mortar locations and expensive voting machines that would save small local communities a lot of tax money?

If all the ballots are still verified and matched to the registration by the County Clerk, then what's the problem? They seem to do a pretty good job filtering out the bad voters because we never seem to hear about any actual cases in the media. None that effected the outcome of an election that is.[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh...I see...blaming Bush, I mean Reagan, didn't work so now you are deflecting away from this thread's topic to your fantasies about other States. Okay.

I'll be honest with you, though...your post is all over the place. It's as if you are flinging a bucket of crap against the wall to see what sticks. How about you try it again...leave out the off-topic stuff...stick to something relevant...so I don't have to wade through your post trying to figure out what you are talking about.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any evidence of voter fraud from O'Keefe...have you?

Did you see any ballots that don't belong to him? Did you see him vote in multiple States? I didn't.

All I saw was him asking questions and people answering them.

I didn't see any see any evidence of voter fraud in O'Keefe's videos about ACORN either. All I saw was a very illegal and heavily edited video tape of an innocent ACORN employee getting asked misleading questions to use as political fodder against the left. Which is typical since most conservative beliefs are built on a foundation of sand (lies and disception and distortions) anyway. Conservatives can't seem to win elections unless they're rigged in their favor.

Oh...I see...blaming Bush, I mean Reagan, didn't work so now you are deflecting away from this thread's topic to your fantasies about other States. Okay.

I'll be honest with you, though...your post is all over the place. It's as if you are flinging a bucket of crap against the wall to see what sticks. How about you try it again...leave out the off-topic stuff...stick to something relevant...so I don't have to wade through your post trying to figure out what you are talking about.
Sorry, but I don't see the need to dumb down my posts just for you. Perhaps if you tried watching the O'Keefe video in the OP you might understand half of what the topic is about and what I'm referring to? It's all there if you have enough critical thinking skills to see it.

Sorry, but I don't see the need to dumb down my posts just for you. Perhaps if you tried watching the O'Keefe video in the OP you might understand half of what the topic is about and what I'm referring to? It's all there if you have enough critical thinking skills to see it.

Ummm...yeah...I didn't think you could come up with anything relevant.

No problem.

I didn't see any see any evidence of voter fraud in O'Keefe's videos about ACORN either. All I saw was a very illegal and heavily edited video tape of an innocent ACORN employee getting asked misleading questions to use as political fodder against the left. Which is typical since most conservative beliefs are built on a foundation of sand (lies and disception and distortions) anyway. Conservatives can't seem to win elections unless they're rigged in their favor.

sigh...still going off-topic, eh?

sigh...still going off-topic, eh?

James O'Keefe crapped out again and you can't handle it, so you're basically here to shut down the discussion by making other posters (not just me) the subject. Perhaps you're the one who can't stay on topic, eh?

James O'Keefe crapped out again and you can't handle it, so you're basically here to shut down the discussion by making other posters (not just me) the subject. Perhaps you're the one who can't stay on topic, eh?

LOL!!

Darling, I've been completely on-topic in this thread...until you came along and started talking about Reagan and other States.

Seems to me there is a lack of critical thinking skills should a person accept a video on it's face as truth or worthy of being even half believable without first learning the source and taking into account the track record of the source.

Back
Top Bottom