• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

James O’Keefe Strikes Again

And you just illustrated the very thing than not one liberal will dare address... It's why they are guaranteed to attack me, attack the source and do anything in their power to avoid any real discussion of what's on that tape.

The tape is deceptively edited by a known fraud. Period, discussion over.

The tape is deceptively edited by a known fraud. Period, discussion over.

An accusation you made up so you could avoid watching/dismiss what's on the tape.

Doesn't it ever bother you that you have to resort to dishonesty in order to legitimize your beliefs? What does that say about your beliefs?

An accusation you made up so you could avoid watching/dismiss what's on the tape.

Doesn't it ever bother you that you have to resort to dishonesty in order to legitimize your beliefs? What does that say about your beliefs?

You should ask yourself the same question. James O'Keefe, your idol, is a proven liar and fraud.

Seems to me there is a lack of critical thinking skills should a person accept a video on it's face as truth or worthy of being even half believable without first learning the source and taking into account the track record of the source.

It seems to me that saying the tape is a fraud without anything to substanciate such a claim, is the polar opposite of critical thinking... But what do I know, I'm not a liberal so I just use the common sense and reason I was born with, to evaluate the validity and content of the things I'm presented with.

It seems to me that saying the tape is a fraud without anything to substanciate such a claim, is the polar opposite of critical thinking... But what do I know, I'm not a liberal so I just use the common sense and reason I was born with, to evaluate the validity and content of the things I'm presented with.

The Democratic workers nailed O'Keefe days ago. I read about his failed attempt to punk them on Monday.

You should ask yourself the same question. James O'Keefe, your idol, is a proven liar and fraud.

There you go again... More dishonesty.

You are again falsely portraying my beliefs and thoughts... But I guess if you can lie about a video so you can dismiss it, you'll lie about anything. You and liberalism are a match made in... ummm.. well your a match anyway.

There you go again... More dishonesty.

You are again falsely portraying my beliefs and thoughts... But I guess if you can lie about a video so you can dismiss it, you'll lie about anything. You and liberalism are a match made in... ummm.. well your a match anyway.

Your beliefs are crystal clear, and you'll buy into any lie that validates them.

Your beliefs are crystal clear, and you'll buy into any lie that validates them.

And what might they be? That I idolize O'Keffee?

The problem with that is, it isn't true... If it were true, you would be able to show where I have ever defended him... But you can't, because just like your accusations about the video, they are baseless partisan dishonesty in action.

And what might they be? That I idolize O'Keffee?

The problem with that is, it isn't true... If it were true, you would be able to show where I have ever defended him... But you can't, because just like your accusations about the video, they are baseless partisan dishonesty in action.

Seriously? You've insisted his videos aren't deceptively edited when a police investigation determined they were.

Seriously? You've insisted his videos aren't deceptively edited when a police investigation determined they were.

I insisted that the videos done on ACORN were not edited in any way that misrepresented those workers views, took what they said out of context, or in any way made people believe that they said or meant something that they didn't. You keep going back to what was said by elected politicians and governemnt investigators, but what you fail to grasp is, not one of them ever cited as much as one instance that supports their accusations... Not one. Those tapes, both the edited versions and the full, unedited versions were all released to the public. I took the time and watched them and there is not one single instance of editing that changes anything those people said, or leads people to a false conclusion about those workers.

How can you possibly believe that such editing took place, when those videos were made public and were available to anyone with an internet connection, and yet to this very day, not one liberal journalist, not one liberal blogger, and not one liberal like yourself who posts on political discussion boards, has ever posted the video evidence that supports that accusation?

When I make an accusation like that, I only do so if I've seen the evidence myself... and in this instance, I have seen the evidence myself and I telling you flat out, that those ACORN videos did not misrepresent what those ACORN workers said PERIOD... That kobie, is what I've defended, not James O'Keffee.

And as clear as the ****ing day, it seems you didn't read the link I offered. Yet even after I posted the high % numberss of African American and Hispanic voters for Obama, you come back with a "some believe." Of course it wouldn't take Einstein to figure out you're not one of 'em.

I'm afraid you're wrong again.
The high percentage of African American voters for Obama is not a surprise to anyone.
It's the 100% from many inner city Democrat-run precincts that is questionable.
AND ...
surprise ... I didn't need you to offer the link because I read that very link before I posted the original post.
That's how I knew the link did not conclusively show there were no votes for anyone but Obama.

O'Keefe is just a lowly con man. You'd do better to compare him to a sleazy flimflammer or a grifter, than Serpico. lol

You didn't answer my question.... so I take it you do see the difference but you just hate O'Keefe for pointing it out using common methods others use, because you don't like his ideology.

Last edited:
LOL!!

Yeah, sure...or they could have really been thinking, "Yeah...I'd LOVE to bang your brains out."

And it doesn't matter what ended up on the cutting room floor. What matters is what is in the video. Now, I haven't seen any evidence that O'Keefe doctored this video...except speculation. Sorry, but I don't form opinions based on speculation...or, as seems to be in your case...let my speculation run wild in order to justify my opinion.

LOL... really? So if you watched a video in which 97 said "you're a ****ing moron get lost," and 3 said "tee hee yeah voter fraud is cool!" you'd be under the impression that Democrats are collectively committing voter fraud? Really???

LOL... really? So if you watched a video in which 97 said "you're a ****ing moron get lost," and 3 said "tee hee yeah voter fraud is cool!" you'd be under the impression that Democrats are collectively committing voter fraud? Really???

Here you go again...speculation.

Read again what I just said about that.

Look Dear, give me direct evidence that O'Keefe doctored this video or quit wasting my time.

BTW, do I really need to remind you again that I've never been under the impression that "Democrats are collectively committing voter fraud" and I've never once implied that I think that. You know...your nine years here has taught you a lot of tricks...but they won't work on me. Sangha does it better than you...and he always fails. Give it up.

Last edited:

Look Dear, give me direct evidence that O'Keefe doctored this video or quit wasting my time with speculation.

I am not speculating, dear... here's one example of many:

Last Tuesday, a man who appeared to be in his 20s showed up at a Democratic field office in Boulder wanting to volunteer to help elect Udall and Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.), according to a Democratic staffer who met with him and asked not to be identified. The man introduced himself as "Nick Davis," and he said he was a University of Colorado-Boulder student and LGBT activist involved with a student group called Rocky Mountain Vote Pride. Davis mentioned polls showing the race between Udall and Gardner was tight, and he asked the staffer if he should fill out and mail in ballots for other college students who had moved away but still received mail on campus. The Democratic staffer says he told Davis that doing this would be voter fraud and that he should not do it.

Colorado Dems: We Caught James O'Keefe and His Friends Trying to Bait Us Into Approving Voter Fraud | Mother Jones

The video shows nothing, regardless of what some on this thread believes.

James O’Keefe Looks For Voter Fraud In Colorado, Finds Nothing. Again. | Wonkette

Now that we’ve had a chance to see the highlight reel of O’Keefe’s Rocky Mountain Mustache Caper, purporting to show Democratic Sen. Mark Udall’s “advocates” standing by while an army of fraudulent voters gear up to steal the election, we have to say we’re a little disappointed.

We are sure our dear readers will be shocked to learn that the actual product of O’Keefe’s investigation, despite being edited to O’Keefe’s maximum advantage, lacks any evidence of voter fraud and instead appears to show O’Keefe talking about all the crimes he can’t wait to commit, along with a couple of specific instances of stupidity by people who have no power over the electoral process and who consistently show an alarming lack of motivation to engage in fraud themselves.

and

James, posing as liberal civics professor “John Miller” with the help of his dashing mustache, insinuates he is planning to retrieve discarded ballots from the trash. Meredith Hicks, a woman he calls a “director” of the organization, appears to nod along with this narrative, though from her replies, it’s not clear whether she thinks he’s talking about filling out all the ballots out himself or distributing them to other voters who don’t have them yet. He later says Hicks is “approving my proposition to falsify ballots.” We don’t actually know if that’s the case because O’Keefe doesn’t show that part on video. And no, he won’t release the raw unedited footage

If he's so sure, why doesn't he release the unedited footage?

and

Salazar’s campaign manager, Nicole Hanlen, answering his undercover team’s questions about how their imaginary friends can vote if they’ve just moved to Colorado from Oregon. Hanlen, seemingly unaware of the All-you-Can-Fraud Ballot Buffet on the north side of Aurora, directs them to a public office where voters can register and informs the Veritasian that these new Coloradans will be required to produce documentation of residency, such as a photo ID and current utility bills, in order to qualify.

O’Keefe’s team might have managed to catch Salazar’s campaign manager in the act of encouraging this kind of fraud, if she hadn’t repeatedly pointed out that they’ll have to ask at the county office whether they’ll be able to vote. Another “gotcha” moment on camera that proves absolutely nothing.

and

We’re not sure that James actually committed any crimes here (though that mustache is probably a misdemeanor offense in some jurisdictions), but he and his friends are standing closer to illegality than anyone else who appears in this video.

Thanks for that informative post, paddy. Crazy how some people knee jerk, eh?

Exactly! Instead of applying logic or critical thinking, they just jump to the conclusion the video person is leading them towards.

Look Dear, give me direct evidence that O'Keefe doctored this video or quit wasting my time.

BTW, do I really need to remind you again that I've never been under the impression that "Democrats are collectively committing voter fraud" and I've never once implied that I think that. You know...your nine years here has taught you a lot of tricks...but they won't work on me. Sangha does it better than you...and he always fails. Give it up.

I saw today that a couple people from the video got fired.

DNC Fires Employee Featured In James O'Keefe Video
Despite the need to report the story, note the desperate mitigation clear in the piece.

Maybe O'Keefe faked their firing or, hey, maybe he planted them in their jobs and then taped 'em while they followed the script so then they'd get fired.
Yeah. That's it.

The video shows nothing, regardless of what some on this thread believes.

James O’Keefe Looks For Voter Fraud In Colorado, Finds Nothing. Again. | Wonkette

and

If he's so sure, why doesn't he release the unedited footage?

and

and

BUT BUT BUT... IT"S ALL ON VIDEO SO IT MUST BE REALZ!!!!1!1!11!!1!11!

:2razz: :lol: :2razz:

Thanks for that informative post, paddy. Crazy how some people knee jerk, eh?

Yeah, Paddy.
Informative.
Except...
People got fired over the videos.
Go figure.
Crazy, eh?

One person got fired, and the DNC admits they can't be sure that what they saw was complete. That has happened before, people getting fired prematurely.

O'Keefe should be the one fired, as he's the one looking for ways to vote illegally.

Back
Top Bottom