• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

It’s over. Democrat Ben McAdams ousts Republican Rep Mia Love by 694 votes

Funny that Mia Love is a never Trumper and she lost her race in Utah. Hmmm.
Considering Trump only prevailed in 2 or 3 of his recent campaigning states, it just might mean no Republican was safe.

Funny that Mia Love is a never Trumper and she lost her race in Utah. Hmmm.

Yes. I think trump should keep stumping for republicans as much as he can. Please do.

He was "just kidding" about the prospect of Mueller investigating tight house races.
Eh ... I'll just let him speak for himself then, if he so desires.

BWAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

Perfect. She was the one evoking God being in her corner and crap like that. Buuuhhhhhh bye. Buh bye now. Buh bye.

38 net seats flipped to blue. 3 seats left to decide.

Fake god.

And it doesn't help Senate Dems treated a well-respected judge like **** and wanted to have his scalp to hang on their belts as a trophy to show off their prowess as political assholes.

LOl. Did you forget what the republicans did to merrick garland was worse?

Just stop. maybe a few seats were dubious-but not 40
If we thought a million marching with pink hats was something to see, it will be hella' interesting seeing what happens if Trump does not prevail in 2020. But you know what? This stuff is good. We're seeing voter interest, passion, and participation again. And that's a good thing for a healthy democracy!

:thumbs:

I agree only to the point of post Dr. Ford hearings, with Avenatti etc.

But those Kavanaugh hearings highly motivated the Dems to come out. I see the Senate problems as partly the Kavanaugh incidents, but also very much a matter of geography.
I think some of the Dem senate losses were due to weak candidates.

They tried to be republican lite and lost because there were actual republicans running against them.

Plus smarmy politicians calculatingly saying stuff they don't believe just comes over as really fake and sad.

I think some of the Dem senate losses were due to weak candidates.

They tried to be republican lite and lost because there were actual republicans running against them.

Plus smarmy politicians calculatingly saying stuff they don't believe just comes over as really fake and sad.
I dunno. Perhaps. But I see a strong geography component, at least in terms of seats captured to votes cast.

Remember, 40M Californians and 500K Wyomans get the same number of senators.

Mia Love didn't show love for God...so she lost.

"Too bad, Mia"...

Dude couldn't even possibly be a bigger prick than he already is. Everything is always about him... except responsibility.

Remember him constantly boasting about the stock market? He's been awfully silent about that since it is in the red for this year. Everything is his responsibility until it's a negative. Then he disappears.

It's not a Blue Wave. It's a Blue Crime Wave! This election was stolen!

Of course you have evidence of this. You are, I must presume, more honorable than Trump in your proclamations.

I dunno. Perhaps. But I see a strong geography component, at least in terms of seats captured to votes cast.

Remember, 40M Californians and 500K Wyomans get the same number of senators.

Yeah, ain’t democracy wonderful? Sagebrush gets more representatives than people. Wyoming could split into two states, mountains and plains, and get four senators. Btw, love the state and its Big Tit mountains.

Source: (Salt Lake Tribune)It’s over. Democrat Ben McAdams ousts Republican Rep Mia Love by 694 votes

Another Dem flip in the books, and an unlikely one at that - in Ruby Red Utah.

I'm not sure if that edges the Dem pick-ups to 40, but last I saw (before this) it was at 39.

Alright ... I just checked the 538.com homepage, and it now has Dem pick-ups at 40. So I think we can now at least call the House a Blue Wave. It's going to give the Dems some room to work with in their proceedings.

Deck Chairs on the Titanic.

2 Dem women hitters (one as an AG and one Senator) and a House Dem pedophile (who got Obama to campaign for him). Bet you're really proud!

My goodness aren't you sore loser. You butt hurts that badly?

Wait....what?

How the **** do you gerrymander the Senate?
Well by denying voting rights to your opponents supporters and reducing voting access in areas where you opponent has most support... still a form of gerrymandering.

Sendt fra min SM-N9005 med Tapatalk

Yes. I think trump should keep stumping for republicans as much as he can. Please do.

Trump didn't stump for Love. She has been rather critical of him. Maybe if he would have, she may have gotten 800 more votes or so to win her race.

It's not a Blue Wave. It's a Blue Crime Wave! This election was stolen!

The hilarious part is that 98% of posters here making this statement would be joking, and this guy isn't in that group.

Fake god.

False gods.

ma61hAP.jpg

Dead, false gods.

Source: (Salt Lake Tribune)It’s over. Democrat Ben McAdams ousts Republican Rep Mia Love by 694 votes

Another Dem flip in the books, and an unlikely one at that - in Ruby Red Utah.

I'm not sure if that edges the Dem pick-ups to 40, but last I saw (before this) it was at 39.

Alright ... I just checked the 538.com homepage, and it now has Dem pick-ups at 40. So I think we can now at least call the House a Blue Wave. It's going to give the Dems some room to work with in their proceedings.

Congrats to him.

Back
Top Bottom