• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is anyone else really disturbed by what they are seeing at the RNC?

You would find a reason to be disturbed if you saw a video of a Republican helping a little old lady across a street while rescuing kittens from a burning building.

Well, they probably set the sucker on fire in the first place. :)

1. RNC delegates basically chanting for the imprisonment of the nominee for a major party.

2. Rudy Giuliani making a bombastic, angry, shouting speech denouncing perceived enemies

3. Speaker slots are filled up with the family of the nominee who does not even seem to really know their husband/father.

4. Exploiting a grieving mother to attack the opposing candidate, who falsely calls Hillary a liar.

5. Exploiting a grieving father to attack an entire ethnic group.

This is the stuff of a banana Republic, not a 21st century Western society.

No, I'm disturbed by the amount of effort some people put into spinning stuff into the worst possible light and then thinking that people will actually take them seriously....

I'm much too jovial to be a leftist with bunched up panties, I'll leave that to the experts. :)

Actually, lefites are dancing in the street on this. Not only is Trump's convention turning into a dumpster fire, but last night Cruz torched himself as well. From what I read, his little act might cost him his Senate seat.

I love it. Buffoon Trump loses, Bible Thumper Cruz gets the blame, and the GOP goes up in flames. What a week. Time for a beer!

And, I'm not even a lefty.

Actually, lefites are dancing in the street on this. Not only is Trump's convention turning into a dumpster fire, but last night Cruz torched himself as well. From what I read, his little act might cost him his Senate seat.

I love it. Buffoon Trump loses, Bible Thumper Cruz gets the blame, and the GOP goes up in flames. What a week. Time for a beer!

And, I'm not even a lefty.

Yeah, you're a leftist. lol

4. Exploiting a grieving mother to attack the opposing candidate, who falsely calls Hillary a liar.
y.

You're going to have to flesh this one out.It's sounds like pure troll bait.

I for one, am furious!!

1. I've been hearing reports that the buffet is constantly running out of those little wieners wrapped in bread
2. They have apparently banned beer helmets from the convention floor
3. The Colorado delegates haven't passed me a damned thing and it's been, like, three days!
4. Chris Christie has plugged up the toilet in the men's room twice already

Just wait until the DNC convention:

1. The tofu wrapped soy dogs will never run out.
2. There won't be any beer helmets either, but there will be a lot of interesting "vases" being passed around - which takes us to #3
3. The Colorado, Oregon and Washington delegations will be the most popular delegations at the whole convention.
4. It will be Hillary plugging up the toilet and FNC will cover it for 3 weeks non-stop, while CNN will be cheering at her donations to the community compost heap that all the toilets will be fed into.

We're disturbing you ? Success !!!

The left is shocked that someone could have a different opinion? Say it ain't so!

Excellent!!!

The fanatic left is "disturbed." As if Americas didn't already know that.

Frankly, I agree. It's about high time that the far leftists gets disturbed.

They've gone off into far, far, far left field again, and need to be pulled back to some sort of more moderate reality. If a little thing like a few speeches at RNC does it, fine by me.

I for one, am furious!!

1. I've been hearing reports that the buffet is constantly running out of those little wieners wrapped in bread
2. They have apparently banned beer helmets from the convention floor
3. The Colorado delegates haven't passed me a damned thing and it's been, like, three days!
4. Chris Christie has plugged up the toilet in the men's room twice already

Oh now that's funny! :thumbs:

I'm not. Of course, I'm not watching the conventions - either of them. I'm not big on ritual. Trump and Clinton are the candidates. They were before the conventions, and they will be after the conventions. What transpires after the conventions will be far more significant.

Frankly, I agree. It's about high time that the far leftists gets disturbed.

They've gone off into far, far, far left field again, and need to be pulled back to some sort of more moderate reality. If a little thing like a few speeches at RNC does it, fine by me.

The left quite frequently runs off the rails. They have chemical imbalance of some sort. They need to take a break from the brainwashing and their kooky ideology.

Incorrect. Last time I checked, Calamity is not a leftist. Or is a leftist in your mind anyone who disagrees with you?

If it walks like a leftist, quacks like a leftist, its a leftist.

So much anger because it's all they've got. They can't actually go up on stage and say, "We stand for policies such as..." It'd ruin them. Unless its over-generalized platitudes like "We are for small government" :lamo Which no sane person believes anymore.

yeah, only insane people don't want government running every aspect of everyone lives!... you tell em comrade!

The left quite frequently runs off the rails. They have chemical imbalance of some sort. They need to take a break from the brainwashing and their kooky ideology.

nah, it's not an imbalance... it's just what happens when hate infects the mind.

I'm simply pointing out the leftist stupidity that has infected my country. :)

So that's your problem: you think that something may actually change because of your silly attempts at hatemongering.

Sorry kid: you just don't have nearly as big a microphone as Hillary, Trump, or even Kayne West.

yeah, only insane people don't want government running every aspect of everyone lives!... you tell em comrade!

You misread what I said or I didn't write it clear enough. No sane person actually thinks the GOP is for smaller government.

The thread is about the RNC for you info. Can you ever make a single post ON topic? And can you ever make a post without using the word "leftists?"

You misread what I said or I didn't write it clear enough. No sane person actually thinks the GOP is for smaller government.

ok.. on that we agree.....

it sounded alot like you were saying that those whom believe in small government aren't' sane.

ok.. on that we agree.....

it sounded alot like you were saying that those whom believe in small government aren't' sane.

Not at all.

1. RNC delegates basically chanting for the imprisonment of the nominee for a major party.

2. Rudy Giuliani making a bombastic, angry, shouting speech denouncing perceived enemies

3. Speaker slots are filled up with the family of the nominee who does not even seem to really know their husband/father.

Nos. 1 and 2 are standard stuff. No. 3 is in some ways admirable, and you display your own ignorance by claiming they don't know their husband/father. The mother (No. 4) was entirely accurate in her portrayal of Hillary. The father (No. 5) is free to speak his mind. The problem here is yours.

Trayvon's mom get a DNC invite for a continued rehash of lies.

BLM gets invite after " cook em like bacon"

Michael Brown's mom gets a invite.

Oh I dunno. Some leftist ideas are probably reasonably OK in very small doses. But the doses they are demanding are over doses.

Who arguably did break the law. regardless of how you look at it, Hillary did violate the law.

happens every day in politics, and Rudy carries alot of credibility, he took the largest city in the country and turned it from a crime infested rathole to one of the safer cities in the country. I will listen whenever he talks.

blather you made up.

She was not exploited
neither was he

the fact Hillary was allowed to become a major candidate without being arrested and indicted is far more indicative of a banana republic.

Back
Top Bottom