• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is anyone else really disturbed by what they are seeing at the RNC?

1. RNC delegates basically chanting for the imprisonment of the nominee for a major party.

2. Rudy Giuliani making a bombastic, angry, shouting speech denouncing perceived enemies

3. Speaker slots are filled up with the family of the nominee who does not even seem to really know their husband/father.

4. Exploiting a grieving mother to attack the opposing candidate, who falsely calls Hillary a liar.

5. Exploiting a grieving father to attack an entire ethnic group.

This is the stuff of a banana Republic, not a 21st century Western society.

You think THIS stuff is bad...just wait till the Democratic Convention.

LOL!!

1. She should be in jail.

2. He has the right to be angry.

3. I think his family members know him better than you, a random internet stranger do.

4. Clinton is a liar.

5. Only exploitation when the Right does it?

Really!!!! Clinton dropped the ball for 4 dead people in bengazi? and emails? Who needs to be in jail first is Bush and Cheeney. how about drooping the ball on 911over 2000 dead and triked us dam good with the Iraq war,,,, no weapons of mass destruction and 4000 dead American soldiers... ohhhh in sorry they were republicans excuse me

Last edited:
THe biggest difference between Republicans and Democrats: R's wrongly blame the weakest members of society for all of its woes; D's defend those people to a fault.

You think THIS stuff is bad...just wait till the Democratic Convention.

No no no no no....you're not getting the thought process here.

RNC? Republicans are disturbing.
DNC? Republicans are disturbing.

See the difference?

Ummm...no...I mean when the racist panderers gather.

oh, that's right, the party where people of color are welcome and not just parking cars and carrying the water.

1. RNC delegates basically chanting for the imprisonment of the nominee for a major party.

2. Rudy Giuliani making a bombastic, angry, shouting speech denouncing perceived enemies

3. Speaker slots are filled up with the family of the nominee who does not even seem to really know their husband/father.

4. Exploiting a grieving mother to attack the opposing candidate, who falsely calls Hillary a liar.

I haven't watched a bit of it, so I'm not at all disturbed. I won't be watching the Democratic one either. There're are a lot of Republicans who think Trump hijacked the party, life long Republicans who has seen this 3 year registered Republican become their nominee and they are not happy with it. A lot of Republicans do not view Trump as a Republican, but more as a carpetbagger or opportunist. Remember only 40% of all Republicans in the primaries voted for him, the other 60% didn't want Trump, they wanted someone else.

What I can't figure out is how our two major parties came to nominate two such disliked, obnoxious, dunderheads. By nominating two such figures, I suppose one should expect what you outlined. Clinton should be in jail, the majority of Americans agree with that. Only Clinton supporters do not. 54% of all Americans think Clinton should have been indicted. So what do you expect? Remember a poll from a couple of months ago stating 61% of all Americans wanted the Republicans to nominate someone else other than Trump, 56% of all Americans wanted the Democrats to nominate someone besides Clinton.

But our two major parties did what they always do, they told the majority of Americans to stick it where the sun don't shine and did what they wanted regardless.

oh, that's right, the party where people of color are welcome and not just parking cars and carrying the water.

Coffee. Carrying the coffee, just like Bill told Teddy about Barack. Remember that?

This often repeated stereotype is not accurate.

zR-KqyaS9lo7nyik_1423497243_Content_Consumption_Large.png

gopblacks.jpg

images

BlackGOP.jpg

To continue to assert such is bigotry, plain and simple.

Au contraire mon frère. It IS 21st century Western society. Well, not all of it. Not even half of it. But certainly enough to throw one helluva party!

I can watch it in small doses but that's mostly because that type of programming doesn't hold my attention long. But I love to watch the convention highlights. I find them to be pretty good entertainment. That's what it's all about. Entertainment. Right?

Au contraire mon frère. It IS 21st century Western society. Well, not all of it. Not even half of it. But certainly enough to throw one helluva party!

I can watch it in small doses but that's mostly because that type of programming doesn't hold my attention long. But I love to watch the convention highlights. I find them to be pretty good entertainment. That's what it's all about. Entertainment. Right?

I just read the live blogs...preferably Andrew Sullivan's. He has a great sense of irony and writes very well.

mlk? :lol:

Mixed. Some claim that he was, other claim that he wasn't. Wikipedia says that he never publicly endorsed either party.

I still stand by the position that the stereotype you posted is not the truth, and yes, it is bigoted of you to repeat it, and it not that, at least dishonest.

Mixed. Some claim that he was, other claim that he wasn't. Wikipedia says that he never publicly endorsed either party.

I still stand by the position that the stereotype you posted is not the truth, and yes, it is bigoted of you to repeat it, and it not that, at least dishonest.

There will be many, many more people of color at the DNC than there was this week at the RNC. That's just a fact.

It's the rabid Republican Base.

They are not renowned for their rationality.

This often repeated stereotype is not accurate.

images

To continue to assert such is bigotry, plain and simple.

To assert that Martin Luther King Jr was a Republican shows just how stupid the republican party is. lol

There will be many, many more people of color at the DNC than there was this week at the RNC. That's just a fact.

That's not the fact or assertion that is in dispute. Let me refresh your memory:

The Republican Rainbow Coalition Is Real - Daily Beast

100 Most Influential African-American Republicans - NewsMax

I submit that you are wrong and that people of color are welcomed in both parties, as I've aptly demonstrated in the previous few posts of mine.

To assert that Martin Luther King Jr was a Republican shows just how stupid the republican party is. lol

Hey, Google images finds the strangest things sometimes. But that shouldn't, and doesn't, detract from the point that I'm trying to impart on Calamity.

Yeah, yeah...keep up with your blathering spin. Lord knows, it's all you have.

btw, have you heard who Hillary is going to have speaking at her convention? It's guaranteed to pander to our country's racial divide.

Yeah, yeah...keep up with your blathering spin. Lord knows, it's all you have.

btw, have you heard who Hillary is going to have speaking at her convention? It's guaranteed to pander to our country's racial divide.

The ghost of Malcom X?

She's going to race bait like a typical Liberal.

She's going to race bait like a typical Liberal.

When a lying lawbreaking race-pandering crook like Hillary is running for President, nobody should be surprised that she has a lying lawbreaking racist speaking at her convention.

@calamity...either you are ill-informed or you just don't care, but here's a hint for you:

Back
Top Bottom