• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is anyone else really disturbed by what they are seeing at the RNC?

AtlantaAdonis

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
1. RNC delegates basically chanting for the imprisonment of the nominee for a major party.

2. Rudy Giuliani making a bombastic, angry, shouting speech denouncing perceived enemies

3. Speaker slots are filled up with the family of the nominee who does not even seem to really know their husband/father.

4. Exploiting a grieving mother to attack the opposing candidate, who falsely calls Hillary a liar.

5. Exploiting a grieving father to attack an entire ethnic group.

This is the stuff of a banana Republic, not a 21st century Western society.

1. RNC delegates basically chanting for the imprisonment of the nominee for a major party.

2. Rudy Giuliani making a bombastic, angry, shouting speech denouncing perceived enemies

3. Speaker slots are filled up with the family of the nominee who does not even seem to really know their husband/father.

4. Exploiting a grieving mother to attack the opposing candidate, who falsely calls Hillary a liar.

Excellent!!!

The fanatic left is "disturbed." As if Americas didn't already know that. :)

1. She should be in jail.

2. He has the right to be angry.

3. I think his family members know him better than you, a random internet stranger do.

4. Clinton is a liar.

5. Only exploitation when the Right does it?

1. Anyone not named Clinton would be indicted and most likely convicted.
2. Aren't you angry at our enemies?
3. Strange conclusion -- I haven't heard anyone who doesn't seem to know him.
4. She is a liar -- and probably one of the reasons that 4 Americans are now dead.
5. I don't even know what this one is about.

1. She should be in jail.

This scares the living sh*ts out of the kooker left. The Queen of Corruption needs to be in jail.

2. He has the right to be angry.

Passionate. Rudy was passionate and delivered one of the most powerful speeches of his life. I enjoyed it immensely.

3. I think his family members know him better than you, a random internet stranger do.

DJT has a beautiful family. And you can tell a lot about a person by their children. You can look for the fanatic leftists to attack his family mush like they did Palin's.

4. Clinton is a liar.

ROTFLMAO...Does a bear doo doo in the woods? Right on!

5. Only exploitation when the Right does it?

Yep. The Fanatic left aka Alinsky-ites, routinely exploit victims. Dang name a time when they didn't? LMAO

Absolutely! Only "progressives" get to call for the jailing of their political opponents! What do we think this is, a free, open, multiparty country??!!

Is anyone else really disturbed by what they are seeing at the RNC?

Nope, of course not, its a nutter circus show!
nor will I be shocked by the DNC which Im guessing will be "different" but the same, a nutter circus show.

its just more hype and fluff that we all knew was coming and it will not sway ANY significant amount of voters in anyway whatsoever.

I for one, am furious!!

1. I've been hearing reports that the buffet is constantly running out of those little wieners wrapped in bread
2. They have apparently banned beer helmets from the convention floor
3. The Colorado delegates haven't passed me a damned thing and it's been, like, three days!
4. Chris Christie has plugged up the toilet in the men's room twice already

Absolutely! Only "progressives" get to call for the jailing of their political opponents! What do we think this is, a free, open, multiparty country??!!

The kooker far leftist fanatics called for W's execution.

And the kooks call themselves liberal. LMAO

The kooker far leftist fanatics called for W's execution.

And the kooks call themselves liberal. LMAO

They wrote books, staged plays, and made movies about his assassination.

The right has nothing positive to offer, so what else are they to do but try to stir up hate?

Politics has always been dirty and disgusting. Smear the other guy more than the smear you.

1. An opposing party attacking the other side...shocking!
2. No idea what you're blathering about
3. Attacking family members? Not kosher.
4. That grieving mother has every right to be up there, and she was telling the truth
5. He wasn't "attacking an entire ethnic group", he was attacking ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS (CRIMINALS), one of whom killed his son. And he, like #4, has every right to be up there.

Try again, AA.

The right has nothing positive to offer, so what else are they to do but try to stir up hate?

:lamo:lamo:lamo

Hate is the kook fanatic leftists specialty.

Nice try.

disturbed? A bit. Surprising? Not at all. I sort of expected this once Trump couldn't get anyone in hollywood to come on out then being left to far right to do whatever the heck they want at the convention. It seems to be a bit of a grown up CPAC convention that's a little less organized. It's a sad state of affairs, but it's Trump's show. I just hope he can live with himself. I don't see how anyone could after everything he's said and done...

You would find a reason to be disturbed if you saw a video of a Republican helping a little old lady across a street while rescuing kittens from a burning building.

No. It's better than calling police officers murderers with no evidence to prove so which the Congressional Black Caucus did the very morning following the ambush and assassination of police officers in Dallas. Now that, was shameful, disrespectful, and was a racist rant that should have been condemned by everyone.

Have you never listened to a political speech before? His speech was a normal political speech. What Rudy said was accurate, and if you would like to attempt to prove differently, then have at it.

You know their husband/father better than they do? I know I sure don't. Well, truthfully, I don't want to either. If you have proof of your claim, then post it.

No one exploited anyone, and that mother wanted to speak, since progressives are the ones that have done everything possible to silence her. False claims? First of all, Hillary IS a liar. We all know that now, even the sycophants that held on until the end at least are worried now that she is a liar. If you care to take each of her statements and show proof to the contrary, then do so.

What? Where are you getting these talking points?

A little hyperbolic there wouldn't you say? Banana Republic? Which party's supporters are attacking civilians and the police during the RNC, trying to burn down cities over the last two years like people that live in a lawless banana republic?

Am I disturbed? No. I am a little disappointed, though.

"Never Trump" guy here and I am disappointed that they haven't gone FURTHER. You see, the way I figure, Hillary brought this all on herself and the reason why is simple... karma. As long as I have to endure that blowhard running on the GOP ticket, I sure as hell BETTER at least get the entertainment value. And what better entertainment could a person possibly ask for than to watch Hillary get battered pillar to post from now until November? I say let the bitch have it. I want to see the nastiest, dirtiest, most underhanded and vile campaign anyone has ever even imagined... and I want to see it LIVE, NIGHTLY, for the next three and a half months.

I hope he drags out every scandal, every HINT of a scandal, I hope he pays people to manufacture scandals just to heap more **** onto the pile. I want her so damaged that by the time it's all said and done she'll be reduced to a blubbering bucket of tears, cursing the day she even THOUGHT about running for President.

And you know what? I hope she responds in kind. I hope she unleashes the full fury of the Clinton machine. I want to hear about every single piece of dirt that has ever been stuck to this bastard con man's shoe. I want America to hear so much of it and I want them to hear it so often the every single one of us will be so ****ing embarrassed by November that no one will even THINK about voting without wearing a bag over their head!

I haven't been watching but if this is whats happening then its awesome. I await your gushing commentary about the DNC convention which will probably be worse in tone and accuracy. I look forward to pointing out your weasely hypocrisy.

So much anger because it's all they've got. They can't actually go up on stage and say, "We stand for policies such as..." It'd ruin them. Unless its over-generalized platitudes like "We are for small government" :lamo Which no sane person believes anymore.

We're disturbing you ? Success !!!

Back
Top Bottom