• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Insurrectionists receiving LONG prison sentences!

I agree that the Justice Department & courts were too lenient on most of them. Most will probably get out in less than half the time sentenced.

Unrepentant Stewart Rhodes may find prison a lot worse than some of the others, considering what a mouthy pud he delights in being.
The Ayrian Nation will protect him.

The only seditious conspiracy was by the FBI and Capitol Police. Ashli Babbitt and Roseanne Boyland were murdered.
Glad to hear pardons are being pledged by some running for president.
And here we have the perfect example of the completely delusional mindset of many Trump supporters.

If our country is so completely corrupt to the core, why don't you and yours immigrate to somewhere better. Obviously you can't expect to fix a place so terribly broken.

There were government plants.
Then we should certainly arrest the head of the government.

Please forward your information to the appropriate authorities. We need justice!

The fact is that there was an insurrection. There just wasn't a successful insurrection.

Let's try to get our words right.
You realize it doesn't have to be successful to get charged with it right?

In fact if it's successful you don't get charged cause you now set the rules lol

Step away from conspiracy world.

No they were not threatening death. "I will hang Mike pence" is a threat.
Oh, my god.

So standing in front of a cop and telling your buddy to shoot him... that's not threatening violence?

See what happens when your biases control your language?

So they planned an insurrection and they sent their troops to execute the insurrection... but there was no insurrection attempt?
They obviously did not execute it. Thus the lack of charges.
That sounds very confused... almost like you just really really really want to deny there was an insurrection attempt.

I wonder why.
It's called reality.

But even if they did, it was 8 to 12, not thousands as the conspiracy nutters claim.

i missed that video of attmepted hanging lol

Step back from conspiracy land.

No they were not threatening death. "I will hang Mike pence" is a threat.

But gee, it could not have been just hyperbole from frustrated people, it had to be a grand conspiracy to overthrow the government lol. And biden Is covering up for them. Lol
You and yours don't like words like insurrection, attempted coup, etc? Fine. It doesn't change what occurred on 1/6, and what some of the mob were trying to make happen.

If I'm wrong, how about you answer some simple questions:
-Do you agree that on 1/6, Trump was attempted to implement the bizarre "Eastman Plan" where by the electoral votes for president would not be certified, "alternate" electors put forth in the hope that the matter could be sent back to Trump friendly states and he retains the presidency?
Agree that Trump made this plan known to his supporters and urged Mike Pence to cooperate?
Agree the plan was completely illegal?
Agree at least some of the rioters on 1/6 wanted to help make the plan work?

Last edited:
Ah, I see now why you are so confused. You believe something just didn’t happen unless someone was charged using that same word. Huh.
Strange belief, isn't it.

I know. It's truly shocking. Until we get each and evert Trump supporter in jail we can never be a free nation.
That's extreme. Re-education camps would be more humane.

You and yours don't like words like insurrection, attempt coup, etc? Fine. It doesn't change what occurred on 1/6, and what some of the mob were trying to make happen.
Trying to make annunsurrection happen is called seditious Conspiracy. Only 12 have been charged. Not hundreds or thousands as the nutters claim.
-Do you agree that on 1/6, Trump was attempted to implement the bizarre "Eastman Plan" where by the electoral votes for president would not be certified, "alternate" electors put forth in the hope that the matter could be sent back to Trump friendly states and he retains the presidency?
Agree that Trump made this plan known to his supporters and urged Mike Pence to cooperate?
I am not up on that. Don't know if it's legal or not. If you claim it's illegal, what law? Who was charged with this particular crime?

They obviously did not execute it. Thus the lack of charges.
What do charges have to do with anything?
But even if they did, it was 8 to 12, not thousands as the conspiracy nutters claim.
Thousands of those violent Trumpers stormed the Capitol in an effort to overthrow the government and keep their loser king in the White House.

Insurrectionists.

And those are only the ones who were there. Millions of Trump insurrectionists sat at their TVs and cheered.

Yeah, it would be more appropriate to speak of millions of insurrectionists, rather than only thousands of them.

Thank you for helping me see that.

Tis also what people in reality say to nutters talking conspiracy.
Right. But the nutters can't make a rational case for their nuttery... as we see here in this thread.

The fact is that there was an insurrection. There just wasn't a successful insurrection.

Let's try to get our words right.
What's really kooky is that if it had succeeded, there would have been no charges. Absolutely none.

Indeed, there have never ever been any coups in the history of the world, because those that succeeded...succeeded. No charges.

*cue snare drum, cymbal clash"

"This is your mind on MAGA..."

*cue eggs. unfertilized, of course. don't wanna murder no chickens*

Trying to make annunsurrection happen is called seditious Conspiracy. Only 12 have been charged. Not hundreds or thousands as the nutters claim.

I am not up on that. Don't know if it's legal or not. If you claim it's illegal, what law? Who was charged with this particular crime?
What a typical Trump like joke.
You are certain what 1/6 was not, but claim not to know what the Eastman plan was?
What do you think Trump was urging Mike Pence to do, and why?
Why did his mob descend on the capitol on that particular day?
Why did some come with "hang Mike Pence" signs, and a mock gallows?
And how exactly were these folks going to "stop the steal" on 1/6?

You and yours don't like words like insurrection, attempted coup, etc? Fine. It doesn't change what occurred on 1/6, and what some of the mob were trying to make happen.

Every single one of the rioters who heard Trump's speech that morning knew they were going to the Capitol to "fight like hell" to keep Trump in office. That is what they were told.

Every single one of the rioters who heard Trump's speech that morning knew they were going to the Capitol to "fight like hell" to keep Trump in office. That is what they were told.
Yea, but don't forget, he stated one time that they should be peaceful and patriotic- which absolves him of any responsibility for the violence of 1/6- right?

I think that's in the Geneva Convention- mention "peaceful" one time and it's your get of jail free card.

And not just that morning, it ended with Jan 6 but it started long before that. He had been inciting it long before the election even took place. By the time Jan 6 came around they were already whipped into a frenzy.

At the very least there would have been no “Stop the Steal” had they not been brainwashed into first believing that the election will be stolen, then brainwashed into believing that it was stolen.

I know. It's truly shocking. Until we get each and evert Trump supporter in jail we can never be a free nation.

1685205438969.jpeg

1685205467866.jpeg

Sounds just like Pedo Hitler.

Whoever controls the teleprompter.

Sounds like a call for violence.

You can’t be serious, are you?

Back
Top Bottom