• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Insurrectionists receiving LONG prison sentences!

I guess you have a stronger legal mind than those DoJ legal experts trying their best to stick ot to those rioters. Lol

or maybe they were paid off in a grand conspiracy and just ignored your irrefutable proof lol
I am using the definition of the word. The definition of insurrection is "a violent uprising against an authority or government." An insurrection occurred on Jan 6th, according to that definition - regardless of charges being filed. Hundreds of people there participated, and are correctly labeled as insurrectionists.
Why are you pretending you don't understand the word? This is not rocket science.

Must you hide behind such a childish excuse for the behavior we saw on Jan 6th? Does that just make you feel better somehow?

I am using the definition of the word. The definition of insurrection is "a violent uprising against an authority or government." An insurrection occurred on Jan 6th, according to that definition - regardless of charges being filed. Hundreds of people there participated, and are correctly labeled as insurrectionists.
Why are you pretending you don't understand the word? This is not rocket science.

Must you hide behind such a childish excuse for the behavior we saw on Jan 6th? Does that just make you feel better somehow?
Yes I am sure you know more how to apply that definition than actually highly motivated legal experts trying to nail those people.....lol

Ashli Babbitt isn’t.
Yup, sedition isn't necessarily safe. Thankfully more seditionists weren't killed that day.

Yes I am sure you know more how to apply that definition than actually highly motivated legal experts trying to nail those people.....lol
No, you are still confusing legal charges with actual events. I thought you were pretending, but maybe not...?

No, you are still confusing legal charges with actual events. I thought you were pretending, but maybe not...?
Yea Iike I could call a self defense kill a murder, and say "but hey I don't mean that as a legal term" and I would be talking nonsense like you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom