• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Insurrectionists receiving LONG prison sentences!

Yeah. When you do it with violence, like the Trumper insurrectionists did it.

Nectar of God's Truth.

Since you like definitions so much:

dis·course
noun
/ˈdiˌskôrs/
  1. written or spoken communication or debate. The language of political discourse

Nothing about violence is mentioned.

Thanks for proving me correct, again.
If I ever prove you correct, please call the institution and tell them I'm having an episode.
Projection, hate and lies. It’s the driving force behind these wrongful convictions.
I support America and it's laws. Think about moving to Russia.
Corruption and power control people to no end.
Thank you again for the open confession.

Me, I would just bail out of the cult. I don't see any other way for you guys to fix the... you know... the mental thing.

Since you like definitions so much:

dis·course
noun
/ˈdiˌskôrs/
  1. written or spoken communication or debate. The language of political discourse

Nothing about violence is mentioned.
So you're saying that the RNC was full of shit?

Brother!

Have you written them an angry letter for calling the violence on J6 'legitimate political discourse'?

Send them a dictionary with the letter.

Ashli Babbitt isn’t.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes. My only regret is that every traitorous insurrectionist wasnt gunned down dead the minute they stormed the capitol.

So you're saying that the RNC was full of shit?

Brother!

Have you written them an angry letter for calling the violence on J6 'legitimate political discourse'?

Send them a dictionary with the letter.

I'm not the one constantly showing dictionary terms to lose arguments. Perhaps sending the DOJ a dictionary for not charging for insurrection would be more in order. It would make for a good chuckle.

No one gives a shit about your semantic dodge. Your seditionist, treasonous peeps are in prison or are headed there.

Cope away.
Only 8 people convicted of seditious conspiracy.

But nutwing Conspiricy folks keep claiming there were hundreds or even thousands of "Insurrectionists" lol

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. My only regret is that every traitorous insurrectionist wasnt gunned down dead the minute they stormed the capitol.
Stay classy

So? It's not like this is over.
But nutwing Conspiricy folks keep claiming there were hundreds or even thousands of "Insurrectionists" lol
Seditionists ran an insurrection on our capitol. Those that followed them wittingly or unwittingly, are a part of that sedition/insurrection. Play games all you want. Your peeps are headed to prison and for good reason.

Lots of luck with your desperate attempts at minimizing treasonous sedition.

Seditionists ran an insurrection on our capitol. Those that followed them wittingly or unwittingly, are a part of that sedition/insurrection. Play games all you want. Your peeps are headed to prison and for good reason.
Seditious conspiracy is not insurrection. It is planning, conspiring to, not doing.

That sway they were not charged also with Insurrection.

We all know the DOJ would have slapped that on the charges to if they could get a conviction.

Even the 8 were not charged with carrying it out. Only conspiring. You have NOTHING.

step away from the conspiracy nonsense for your own good.

Seditious conspiracy is not insurrection. It is planning, conspiring to, not doing.

That sway they were not charged also with Insurrection.

We all know the DOJ would have slapped that on the charges to if they could get a conviction.

Even the 8 were not charged with carrying it out. Only conspiring. You have NOTHING.

step away from the conspiracy nonsense for your own good.
And the stupid semantics game goes on. Play away. I'll just sit back and laugh as I watch your treason buddies go to prison.

There was no insurrection, and if there were, perhaps the government employees planted in the crowd should be held responsible…

It was a set-up.

Indeed, Trump set it up well.

There was no insurrection, and if there were, perhaps the government employees planted in the crowd should be held responsible…

It was a set-up.

If you can’t believe the Gateway Pundit, who can you believe?

And the stupid semantics game goes on. Play away. I'll just sit back and laugh as I watch your treason buddies go to prison.
Haha pointing out reality is Semantic games to those buying conspiracy theories.

The definition if insurrection is "a violent uprising against an authority or government."
An insurrectionist is amperes who partakes in such an uprising.
The people involved in the attack on our Capitol on Jan 6th were therefore insurrectionists.
If that isn't clear, read it again. If that doesn't work, ask someone else to explain it to you.

I'm not the one constantly showing dictionary terms to lose arguments.
Uh, yeah, you actually are the one. I've never posted a dictionary definition here, much less constantly.

You posted a definition proving that the RNC was full of shit with its 'legitimate political discourse.' (Thereby losing the argument for your comrades.)

I just thanked you for doing it.
Perhaps sending the DOJ a dictionary for not charging for insurrection would be more in order. It would make for a good chuckle.
You're not a lawyer, are you.

Millions. Please try to get your numbers right. Millions of insurrectionists.

All of America has the videos, man. Give it up.
Wow, irrefutable proof on clear video of hundreds committing insurrection.

I guess they paid Biden off to avoid the more serious charges lol.

Step away from conspiracy world dude. Your echo chamber sources are lying to you.

The definition if insurrection is "a violent uprising against an authority or government."
An insurrectionist is amperes who partakes in such an uprising.
The people involved in the attack on our Capitol on Jan 6th were therefore insurrectionists

I guess you have a stronger legal mind than those DoJ legal experts trying their best to stick ot to those rioters. Lol

or maybe they were paid off in a grand conspiracy and just ignored your irrefutable proof lol

Wow, irrefutable proof on clear video of hundreds committing insurrection.
Thousands. Why can't you get your numbers right?
I guess they paid Biden off to avoid the more serious charges lol.
You assume corruption in your politicians, don't you.

Thinking that POTUS necessarily runs the DoJ and bends it to his will.

That's what loyalty to Donald Trump will do to a person. Lower expectations.
Step away from conspiracy world dude. Your echo chamber sources are lying to you.
You are not ready for this debate stuff. Go home and practice, is all I can think to advise you.

Back
Top Bottom