• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Insurrectionists receiving LONG prison sentences!

Jessie C

Mensa mess
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Just a brief update on these traitors. And THESE are just the Oath Keeper traitors, there are soooo many more!

WASHINGTON, May 26 (Reuters) - Two members of the far-right Oath Keepers were sentenced to prison on Friday for their roles in the deadly Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of Donald Trump who tried to overturn his presidential election defeat.

Kenneth Harrelson and Jessica Watkins were convicted in November by a federal jury in Washington of obstruction of an official proceeding for their roles in the storming of the Capitol, which saw rioters battle police, smash windows and send lawmakers running for their lives.

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta on Friday sentenced Harrelson to four years in prison. Earlier on Friday, the judge imposed a prison sentence of eight and a half years for Watkins.

Harrelson was also found guilty of conspiring to prevent members of Congress from certifying President Joe Biden's election win as well as tampering with documents and proceedings. Watkins was also convicted of conspiracy and obstruction of officers during the riots.

"I am responsible, and my foolish actions have caused immense pains in my life and to our children," Harrelson said, crying.

During tearful remarks in court, Watkins asked Mehta to issue a just sentence. "My actions and my behavior that fateful day were wrong and, as I now understand, criminal," she said.

Four other Oath Keepers members convicted of seditious conspiracy in a second trial are due to be sentenced next week.

Just a brief update on these traitors. And THESE are just the Oath Keeper traitors, there are soooo many more!

WASHINGTON, May 26 (Reuters) - Two members of the far-right Oath Keepers were sentenced to prison on Friday for their roles in the deadly Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of Donald Trump who tried to overturn his presidential election defeat.

Kenneth Harrelson and Jessica Watkins were convicted in November by a federal jury in Washington of obstruction of an official proceeding for their roles in the storming of the Capitol, which saw rioters battle police, smash windows and send lawmakers running for their lives.

U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta on Friday sentenced Harrelson to four years in prison. Earlier on Friday, the judge imposed a prison sentence of eight and a half years for Watkins.

Harrelson was also found guilty of conspiring to prevent members of Congress from certifying President Joe Biden's election win as well as tampering with documents and proceedings. Watkins was also convicted of conspiracy and obstruction of officers during the riots.

"I am responsible, and my foolish actions have caused immense pains in my life and to our children," Harrelson said, crying.

During tearful remarks in court, Watkins asked Mehta to issue a just sentence. "My actions and my behavior that fateful day were wrong and, as I now understand, criminal," she said.

Four other Oath Keepers members convicted of seditious conspiracy in a second trial are due to be sentenced next week.

Yet not a single charge of insurrection has been forthcoming.

NOT A SINGLE CHARGE

And only a tiny handful of seditious conspiracy charges.

Where are you getting this "soooo many more"?

NOT A SINGLE CHARGE

Are you kidding! Pay attention. It's ALL over the news. Your posts are worthless. Reuters is, oh never mind, responding to your silly posts is a complete waste of time.

Are you kidding! Pay attention. It's ALL over the news. Your posts are worthless. Reuters is, oh never mind, responding to your silly posts is a complete waste of time.

My post was factually accurate. You might want to pay more attention.

There was no insurrection, and if there were, perhaps the government employees planted in the crowd should be held responsible…

It was a set-up.

NOT A SINGLE CHARGE

I agree that the Justice Department & courts were too lenient on most of them. Most will probably get out in less than half the time sentenced.

Unrepentant Stewart Rhodes may find prison a lot worse than some of the others, considering what a mouthy pud he delights in being.

You're right, it is a waste of your time. Good that these anti-American nutters are going to prison and getting long sentences. I would see to it that they rotted in the joint. Rightwing terrorist pukes, all of them. Trump sucking losers.

Maybe this is why people were protesting the election…

1685139218675.png

NOT A SINGLE CHARGE

R.6f9572ecfc1dab11b47d1ce287ef343a

Seditious Conspiracy is a more serious crime and carries higher maximum sentences than Insurrection. Personally, your word semantics are boring.

The bottom line is the U.S. government is putting away traitors who tried to overthrow the government.

You call it whatever in the hell you want to.

“All over the news” means the narrative is being pushed by the MSM and big tech.

It’s propaganda meant to brainwash people.

Don’t let it control you.

Ha Ha I say go look in the mirror and start talking to your self .......... your comprehension level may have been
compromised by the Fake Republican Party. Seek healing right away you will survive. Then again there is nothing wrong with you most likely. Why didn't you show up and be part of the violent protest? Short on conviction eh?

Honestly some of these violent insurrectionists and seditionists aka domestic terrorists keep blaming Trump the foolish president ........... he did not make them do it no matter that he was offering pardons. Never protest with or for a dishonest person.

I have protested plenty going so far as to put up bail money before the incident so I could protest then get back
home. This is the advantage of having lawyers working with law enforcement. Protesting is not illegal .........violent and destructive protesting is. Definitely shooting people is or threatening is against the law.

Last edited:
Seditious Conspiracy is a more serious crime and carries higher maximum sentences than Insurrection. Personally, your word semantics are boring.

The bottom line is the U.S. government is putting away traitors who tried to overthrow the government.

YES YES YES

I agree that the Justice Department & courts were too lenient on most of them. Most will probably get out in less than half the time sentenced.

Unrepentant Stewart Rhodes may find prison a lot worse than some of the others, considering what a mouthy pud he delights in being.
Federal sentences are not eligible for any parole. One has to do 85% of the sentence and that's with good behavior.

Unless of course we let the chief seditionist back into the WH and they get pardons.

Ha Ha I say go look in the mirror and start talking to your self .......... your comprehension level may have been
compromised by the Fake Republican Party. Seek healing right away you will survive.

Honestly some of these violent insurrectionists and seditionists aka domestic terrorists keep blaming Trump the foolish president ........... he did not make them do it no matter that he was offering pardons. Never protest with or for a dishonest person.

I have protested plenty going so far as to put up bail money before the incident so I could protest then get back
home. Protesting is not illegal .........violent protesting is.
Oh so I was wrong ?

Then would you mind giving me a list of the people charged with Insurrection?

Seditious Conspiracy is a more serious crime and carries higher maximum sentences than Insurrection.
Which i never claimed otherwise.
Personally, your word semantics are boring.

Yes I agree. A tiny handful, less than 10, unlike the fake left narrative of hoards of hundreds of Inurrectionists storming the capital.

I call it justice.

Maybe this is why people were protesting the election…

View attachment 67449954

Former Dominion Voting employee waits for his day(s) in court on multiple suits.​

He's a lying piece of shit, but you LOW IQ magats love the losers, don't you.

On Dec. 22, 2020 Coomer sued the Trump campaign, a number of campaign surrogates and pro-Trump media outlets in Colorado state court.

Coomer said the continued harassment and threats forced him to leave a 16-year career in an industry he loved. While Coomer did not sue Fox News personally, his attorneys noted that their client, as a former employee, will not receive any money from Dominion’s immense settlement with Fox News.

Another of your zero quality posts.....

Oh so I was wrong ?

Then would you mind giving me a list of the people charged with Insurrection?
Being obtuse won't win your argument. So far, no one has been charged with insurrection. But many have been convicted and sentenced for the second most severe crime in this country. Sedition. The first being Treason.

Why do you want to keep arguing a loser?

Which i never claimed otherwise.

Yes I agree. A tiny handful, less than 10, unlike the fake left narrative of hoards of hundreds of Inurrectionists storming the capital.
Thousands have been charged for storming the capital and more are being chased down. What's your point?

NOT A SINGLE CHARGE

The ringleaders are getting longer sentences. There are dozens of others who have now received jail sentences. And it’s not over. The guy in Arkansas who put his feet on Pelosi’s desk got four years, I think.

Back
Top Bottom