• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Insurrectionists receiving LONG prison sentences!

View attachment 67450032

View attachment 67450033

Sounds just like Pedo Hitler.

Whoever controls the teleprompter.

Sounds like a call for violence.

You can’t be serious, are you?
Your attempt to deflect the conversation from the actual violence Trump caused 1/6 to potential violence you think Biden is encouraging, is a complete and total failure.

^^Just more lies.

Why won’t you look at the evidence of who is doing the wrong things.

Trump isn’t even in office.

Let that sink in.

There was no insurrection and the charges are bogus.

What's really kooky is that if it had succeeded, there would have been no charges. Absolutely none.

Indeed, there have never ever been any coups in the history of the world, because those that succeeded...succeeded. No charges.
Imagine if the insurrectionists of 1776 had failed. Washington and Hamilton would have been hanged and then used as scare words for our children.

And the OP would be shaking his finger at anyone who tried to downplay their crimes.

There was no insurrection and the charges are bogus.
We have actually learned that there were millions of Republican insurrectionists that day.

Try to keep up with the thread.

^^Projection with lies.

There was no insurrection.

If you keep repeating it, it still will not be true.

Joe is dividing the country with hate. I can’t believe people are blind to it.

The judges and prosecutors are corrupt criminals.

If you keep repeating it, it still will not be true.
I agree.

Yep. Still not true.

We have actually learned that there were millions of Republican insurrectionists that day.

Try to keep up with the thread.
Millions, do you hyperbole often? The Federal Bureau of Investigation has estimated that 2,000 people may have been involved that day. The crowd size that day is estimated to have been up to 10,500 people, people who quietly protested and did not participate in violent or destructive action.

Millions, do you hyperbole often? The Federal Bureau of Investigation has estimated that 2,000 people may have been involved that day. The crowd size that day is estimated to have been up to 10,500 people, people who quietly protested and did not participate in violent or destructive action.

People are being unjustly held and prosecuted.

They keep thinking that repeating the word insurrection makes it true, but it does not.

These people who are being wrong convicted are the true patriots of America, not all the extremest haters riled up by TDS and propaganda. They need to wake up to the lies and see reality.

Millions, do you hyperbole often?
Probably about five million times a day.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has estimated that 2,000 people may have been involved that day.
Right. But all MAGAs were there in spirit. So... insurrectionists.

Heck, even the RNC itself called it 'legitimate political discourse', so we can say that all Republicans were involved in the insurrection.

Yeah, that works. Especially in a thread where MAGAs are insisting that there was no insurrection at all.

These people who are being wrong convicted are the true patriots of America,
No one has been wrongly convicted. Calm yourself.

Stop hating America and its justice system.

^^More projection and lies.

The corruption exists with the individuals and their lust for power and control.

These American patriots, who are wrongly jailed and convicted, deserve better from their country.

God Bless America and her freedom fighters.

People are being unjustly held and prosecuted.

They keep thinking that repeating the word insurrection makes it true, but it does not.

These people who are being wrong convicted are the true patriots of America, not all the extremest haters riled up by
TDS and propaganda. They need to wake up to the lies and see reality.
The weakest crutch of all.

Devoid of original thought.

Consistent though.

Well, of course. Thank you for finally admitting it so clearly.

It’s all I do, admitting the truth.

Funny how the internet is on par with the lies.

Technology controls people because they let it.

I wish folks would drop the hate, but like I said, TDS doesn’t allow it.

You’d think folks would wake up, but the media and big tech own their thoughts and minds.

I’m glad there were so many that calmly and peacefully made their voices heard.

Justice is still coming for the wrongfully accused.

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and prison time, and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.

You made up the last part. That's how the leftwing rolls. Can't debate without changing definitions to fit their narritive.

Yet not a single charge of insurrection has been forthcoming.

NOT A SINGLE CHARGE

And only a tiny handful of seditious conspiracy charges.

Where are you getting this "soooo many more"?
No one gives a shit about your semantic dodge. Your seditionist, treasonous peeps are in prison or are headed there.

Cope away.

Thousands have been charged for storming the capital and more are being chased down. What's your point?
He has none. His trying to pull a semantics silver lining as his treasonous peeps head to prison.

Go talk to your Russian handlers. They should know the real meaning of words in the English language.

Apparently your not an American since you don't know the difference between sedition and insurrection.
Dictionary definitions isn't enough to procecute someone based on leftwing fascism.

You made up the last part. That's how the leftwing rolls. Can't debate without changing definitions to fit their narritive.

This right here sums it all up nicely.

They are notorious for that.

It would be nice if they acted civilized for a change.

They think repeating the word insurrection makes it true.

Thanks for your clear honesty.

I wish folks would drop the hate, but like I said, TDS doesn’t allow it.
That's true. I've never seen anything so corrupt normal human thought as does Trump Devotion.

That's how the leftwing rolls. Can't debate without changing definitions to fit their narritive.
I'm pretty sure that guy who is trying to change the definition of 'insurrection' is a rightwinger.

Just guessing at that, though.

That's true. I've never seen anything so corrupt normal human thought as does Trump Devotion.

I'm pretty sure that guy who is trying to change the definition of 'insurrection' is a rightwinger.

Just guessing at that, though.

Yeah. When you do it with violence, like the Trumper insurrectionists did it.

Nectar of God's Truth.

Thanks for proving me correct, again.

Projection, hate and lies. It’s the driving force behind these wrongful convictions.

Corruption and power control people to no end.

Back
Top Bottom