• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You Ever Doubted Fox News was Insane

As much as I usually bash CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is no better imo. But what happened to Roger was just terrible.

I'm sure you weep for the ten million or so people arrested yearly. So unfair to be arrested. (It was actually closer to 15 million/year in the 90s and 00s).

I'm sure all those Trumpsters who kept wildly cheering when he'd suggest that maybe the police should rough up suspects a bit were really decrying law enforcement tactics.

I'm sure you all really mean it, but somehow only remembered to say it when a lifetime snake close to Trump was arrested. (PS: according to the arrestee, law enforcement was polite and courteous.)

:roll:

Last edited:
He emailed a witness "Prepare to die mother****er". It boggles my mind why people find it questionable that the FBI might question whether he could cause trouble or not. This is insane that people are questioning this.

Remember: we're in opposite world, and in Opposite World the people in power are launching a War on Reality. They just tell random lies and then act on those lies as if they're the truth. Democracy is lurching towards self-destruction, and for the dumbest reasons possible.

Remember: we're in opposite world, and in Opposite World the people in power are launching a War on Reality. They just tell random lies and then act on those lies as if they're the truth. Democracy is lurching towards self-destruction, and for the dumbest reasons possible.

It sure seems like it.

Honest to god, I wouldn't have a problem if someone said "yea, he told the guy prepare to die mother****er, but the FBI still shouldn't have shown up at his house!" because at least they are accepting reality. I could disagree with them and think they are being illogical, but we agree on the reality of the situation. X happenned, therefor Y should happen. We can disagree on what Y should be and if it should happen. But if we continually disagree on X every single time then one of us is just being dishonest or an idiot. And it's likely to be the guy who thinks republicans, democrats, the media, federal judges, the presidents former employees, 2 former FBI directors, the presidents hand picked AG and deputy AG, the top brass at the CIA, FBI, the DNI, the jackbooted thugs at the FBI are all in a big conspiracy to make up lies and disinformation to stop him from gloriously fighting for the average american. It's insanity.

Poor Stone. They should have given him notice so that he could have a chance to destroy evidence and perhaps threaten a dog or two. Thus isn't just worse than Benghazi. It's worse than the Yukatan meteor strike that wiped off most of the life on Earth.

How dare they harrass that poor old man! :roll:

Yep, he was so damn scary that he was released on bail that same day.

how does any law enforcement officer know how scary any person they're arresting is? or if they're gonna go down in a blaze of glory. hell, cops know to approach grandmothers at traffic stops with caution. anyone could have a gun.

Stone got what he deserved. no special treatment and the officers doing their jobs.

According the the FBI, Roger Stone is vastly more danger than Osama Bin Ladin or the attackers in Benghazi were. We'll just have to wait for Mueller to tell us how many thousands of people Roger Stone has killed.

Poor Stone. They should have given him notice so that he could have a chance to destroy evidence and perhaps threaten a dog or two. Thus isn't just worse than Benghazi. It's worse than the Yukatan meteor strike that wiped off most of the life on Earth.

CNN claimed that the Benghazi hearing treated Hilary Clinton worse than the Yucatan meteor strike. Why would anyone believe anything CNN says after that?

The OP quote is 100% fake. But what is new about some Democrats making up quotes that are outright fake - and then ranting about that fantasyland? Obviously by the likes many Democrats prefer non-reality in political discussion.

how does any law enforcement officer know how scary any person they're arresting is? or if they're gonna go down in a blaze of glory. hell, cops know to approach grandmothers at traffic stops with caution. anyone could have a gun.

Stone got what he deserved. no special treatment and the officers doing their jobs.

If you think that use of a helicopter, two boats and about thirty officers are not a special way of making the arrest of a non-violent alleged felon then I guess we may not be able to communicate on a regular level.

Actually, this was Special Treatment The usual treatment for a non-violent white collar criminal is for FBI/DOJ to notify the accused's lawyer and arrange for the lawyer to surrender his client at a court house.

Actually, this was Special Treatment The usual treatment for a non-violent white collar criminal is for FBI/DOJ to notify the accused's lawyer and arrange for the lawyer to surrender his client at a court house.

Most don’t threaten armed insurrection though.

Doubt it no more

Fox News: “Roger Stone's raid wasn't just worse than the raid on Osama bin Laden—it was worse than Benghazi.”

Fox News is filled with a bunch of lunatics

https://twitter.com/NightlyPolitics/...03964966694913

Video at link.

"...worse than Benghazi.” :lamo

Red:

crazy-talk.gif

Fox is no more nor less insane than the rest of the mainstream media.

They all...including their echo chambers...are vying to out rhetoric the other guy. This does nothing but cheapen their reputation and credibility.

Just give me the facts. I'll construct my own rhetoric.

When it comes to cable, it's all about ratings, so you really can't hold it against them. They are playing to an audience. For instance, MSNBC accidently discovered their formula when Trump won. By nature, they were left leaning, and this took them completely off guard, because all their friends, relatives and colleagues thought the same way. They were so unglued, they just went off, throwing all caution to the wind, and went full tilt TDR. Suddenly, for the first time in their existence, their ratings went through the roof. The rest is history. As far as network news goes, they've always been biased against conservatives. We all have known this for a long time , so, no biggie. I do get a kick out of seeing one wander off the democrat reservation every now and then. Like poor Tom Brokaw. Boy did he step in it. The reaction was swift and harsh. He's been performing acts of contrition ever since. I'm sure Bernie Goldberg is getting a pretty good chuckle out of it too. :lamo

I actually like that Fox and liars like Rush and Hannity are harping on HOW he was arrested. It speaks volumes.

You cannot trust none of these news outlets. But the only news that can be trusted, is POTUS' tweets. Some of these fake news outlets will have some truth. You just have to pick through these news reports from the fake medias. To search around to see what stories are true or not. Everyone is out for money. But POTUS is the only one that is working for free. And so everyone needs to read his tweets for the truth.

You cannot trust none of these news outlets. But the only news that can be trusted, is POTUS' tweets. Some of these fake news outlets will have some truth. You just have to pick through these news reports from the fake medias. To search around to see what stories are true or not. Everyone is out for money. But POTUS is the only one that is working for free. And so everyone needs to read his tweets for the truth.

m79sb.jpg

It is a crying shame that the news stations (ALL) have more opinion shows than fact based shows. I will tell you one thing, it does not matter what political party you pander too, they are both controlled by the corporations that control most of our resources. They know that in a democracy, the best method of retaining power is to have a population that is equally balanced and opposed to each other. When a population is polarized, it is so easy to control.

NO ONE should highly entertainment sources as news sources. This is an opinion show, not a news show.

How many people I know get there news from late night comedy is just as scary.

I actually like that Fox and liars like Rush and Hannity are harping on HOW he was arrested. It speaks volumes.

Well, they were reporting news about how the FBI has mistreated a elderly person. Stones could of have had a stroke by waking him up that early in the morning. Lee Harvey Oswald had less officers arresting him. But Obama had hurried up and made it legalize to spread fake news.

Are you saying, when we were told by Susan Rice, Hillary and Obama that Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous uprising due to a video, that was the truth? Seriously?

That was what their intelligence personnel were telling them at the time. Go look it up, okay? Let's not hijack this thread with tired old nonsense and stinking dead horses.

Don't you suspect that as soon as Mueller started looking at Stone if he had any incriminating evidence he might choose then to get rid of it?

Back
Top Bottom