• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You Ever Doubted Fox News was Insane

Don't you suspect that as soon as Mueller started looking at Stone if he had any incriminating evidence he might choose then to get rid of it?

i suppose it's likely that we'll find that out, as well.

Don't you suspect that as soon as Mueller started looking at Stone if he had any incriminating evidence he might choose then to get rid of it?

I agree with that. He'd destroy any signs of criminal activity.

Now, a lot of these dudes are older and have no idea about technology and what can be traced or reconstructed.

As much as I usually bash CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is no better imo. But what happened to Roger was just terrible.

FBI raid was SOP, and done so Stone couldn't erase hard drives or shred documents.

You cannot trust none of these news outlets. But the only news that can be trusted, is POTUS' tweets. Some of these fake news outlets will have some truth. You just have to pick through these news reports from the fake medias. To search around to see what stories are true or not. Everyone is out for money. But POTUS is the only one that is working for free. And so everyone needs to read his tweets for the truth.

:lamo

What was being compared was the level of force deemed appropriate to deal with each "threat" - the arrest of an alleged white collar criminal in Florida, the capture/execution of an infamous international terrorist inside Pakistan and repelling an armed attack on a US consulate in Libya. Perhaps if you linked to the actual Fox News segment(s) instead of some Twitter "expert" commenting on their take of the matter that might have been more clear.

Agreed.

But for some, never let the facts or the truth interfere with the preferred political narrative. Clearly the case for the OP.

You cannot trust none of these news outlets. But the only news that can be trusted, is POTUS' tweets. Some of these fake news outlets will have some truth. You just have to pick through these news reports from the fake medias. To search around to see what stories are true or not. Everyone is out for money. But POTUS is the only one that is working for free. And so everyone needs to read his tweets for the truth.

Trump has been known to have a very loose relationship with truth and/or facts. Trump is more into his impressions of reality than into reality itself.

Trump has been known to have a very loose relationship with truth and/or facts. Trump is more into his impressions of reality than into reality itself.

He never lied. He just bluffed Comey by telling him, "He better hope that he wasn't recording their conversation" And Comey just fell for it, and started running away from him shouting out loudly, :He recorded me, what shall I do now?"

Back
Top Bottom