• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If You Ever Doubted Fox News was Insane

It does seem like overkill to me.A simple tear gas shot in his house and taz him when he came out would have been suffice.

Sorry, you mean to say, only things you agree with, because facts are positively unimportant to you.

Oh, we know you will.

^---and this is what we call irony folks.

The ‘white collar criminal’ that, you might note, did a publicized story at a firing range talking about defending himself in the civil war that is coming when Trump is impeached.

I’m surprised they knocked.

I bet you are. What color of jackboots do you prefer?

He has a context? Hmm...how'd you find it?

I simply find it astounding that you revel in your self-admitted ignorance. Reporting on something second-hand, from a bias source, instead of just checking it out for yourself. There needs to be a new word invented for this phenomenon, because it's growing.

I don't link to ****er Carlson. My computer might catch a case of the Stupids.

You're apart of the dumbass liberal stereotype, good job ruining your side's image.

I'd rather eat a raw egg than watch 2 seconds of Tucker. Who is the idiot who said this stupid thing?

Another who deigns to comment without actually availing themself of sources that would cure them of their ignorance of the subject.

My impression is that in this case, they chose the time of day and the tactics used cause they feared he might destroy info
on his computers, which is why they apparently also raided another place of his. On the other hand, it did seem like a lot of force. Congress could subpoena the FBI or others in the DOJ to explain, which notion might gain traction in the Senate, tho I assume republicans who look at Stone and his history might think him toxic to defend.

They could always just grab him as he comes out of the driveway.

As much as I usually bash CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is no better imo. But what happened to Roger was just terrible.

Yes, the police were over the top on that raid, but Roger Stone is not a victim and fully DESERVES a bit of terrible in his life.

Yes, the police were over the top on that raid, but Roger Stone is not a victim and fully DESERVES a bit of terrible in his life.

Thats what I meant, was that the police didn't need to shove assault rifles in his face.

We were told by Susan Rice, Hillary and Obama that Benghazi was the result of a spontaneous uprising due to a video. A spontaneous uprising with the fire power the FBI had to take down one person that was not a threat to anyone. Under the word of Susan and Hillary and Obama I sure don't see Benghazi had the same fire power as the FBI did.

OMG! Still? Seriously?

:beatdeadhorse

To simply contact the suspect or their lawyer and ask them to turn themselves in is a common approach. Here they sometimes send a constable or a deputy to make an arrest if that fails to work.

I find it fascinating that conservatives, when shown video of law enforcement's excessive use of force towards black people, whine and moan when similar jackbooted tactics are used against one of their own. Hypocritical.

As much as I usually bash CNN and MSNBC, Fox News is no better imo. But what happened to Roger was just terrible.

I'm sorry; terrible? And Fox News is saying the same thing: in their own inimitable style. Seems that you both agree, so how is Fox News ion fault?

You're apart of the dumbass liberal stereotype, good job ruining your side's image.

Dumbass describes those who watch Tucker Carlson. Did you not know that you lose two IQ points for every hour you watch that guy? Three per hour with Hannity, and four for that slow-talking queen of melodrama Jeanine Pirro.

What was being compared was the level of force deemed appropriate to deal with each "threat" - the arrest of an alleged white collar criminal in Florida, the capture/execution of an infamous international terrorist inside Pakistan and repelling an armed attack on a US consulate in Libya. Perhaps if you linked to the actual Fox News segment(s) instead of some Twitter "expert" commenting on their take of the matter that might have been more clear.

The FBI knew that Stone was waiting for them. He'd said himself that was soon going to be "railroaded". The FBI knows exactly what kind of slippery person Stone is, so the FBI had NO idea what they were going to run into. It was safe move on their part. IF Stone was known as a reasonable and safe an honest individual. the FBI would have shown at a reasonable hour, knocked and said " get your shoes, you're coning with us"...

Dumbass describes those who watch Tucker Carlson. Did you not know that you lose two IQ points for every hour you watch that guy? Three per hour with Hannity, and four for that slow-talking queen of melodrama Jeanine Pirro.

Ok, cool I don't watch them anyway.

I agree that Stone is a nut case but seriously doubt that he is dangerous.

I’m sure that was their thinking too.

But I’m guessing the FBI doesn’t take chances with but cases that have made public threats, even if YOU seriously doubt they are dangerous.

I’m sure that was their thinking too.

But I’m guessing the FBI doesn’t take chances with but cases that have made public threats, even if YOU seriously doubt they are dangerous.

Fair enough, yet I find it odd that Stone was not charged with "making public threats".

Fair enough, yet I find it odd that Stone was not charged with "making public threats".

I find it odd that just hours ago you were shocked that armed FBI agents came to arrest a guy who has openly made threats about starting a civil war because of actions that are linked to what he was arrested for.

Doubt it no more

Video at link.

"...worse than Benghazi.” :lamo

What you did is common Democratic Party tactics. The "quote" of you message is outright 100% false. No one said that. What he said is more armed agents with machine guns were sent to arrest Stone than were sent against Bin Ladin or sent to rescue in Benghazi - which appears to simply be stating truisms.

Then, the completely false quote - literally using quotation marks - many Democrats then collectively rant about what they made up that is completely false. This is part of the Democratic Party's overall War On Truth. That's why they so came to hate Wikileaks: Revealing the actual truth.

The FBI knew that Stone was waiting for them. He'd said himself that was soon going to be "railroaded". The FBI knows exactly what kind of slippery person Stone is, so the FBI had NO idea what they were going to run into. It was safe move on their part. IF Stone was known as a reasonable and safe an honest individual. the FBI would have shown at a reasonable hour, knocked and said " get your shoes, you're coning with us"...

Except he was not hiding, had agreed to met the FBI before, and had not refused to surrender.

Back
Top Bottom